First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stank breath whites

United States

#27 Dec 8, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know where to begin...I thought I told you that your username was racist and offensive. How do YOU expect to have a decent conversation with a sumbag username? If you think I'm the race baiter on here, so be it. I personally couldn't care less what you think of me, to be honest with you. At least I don't lie about who I am, what I am, and what I believe in. Can you say the same? No. You can't. Where is your supposed white girlfriend who has bad breath while you're on here? LOLOL
You side with racist losers. I am tired of telling you to stop talking about race! Does race justify your attitude? How could you posters look at a person in a different wsy because of their race? Leave my gf out of this, and why did you label her color? She's a woman reguardless of color. Are you mad because she looks better in a pair of thongs than
you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brother wease el and hate 57 min Ezra 34
True Crime Statistics Summarized (Aug '13) 1 hr rick s 13
Garner's Daughter Tweeted Officer's Address 2 hr Ha Ha 14
What does wease cares pay for 2 hr Truth 31
News Outlets still Hiding White Mugshots of Whi... 3 hr Jokette 4
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 3 hr Jokette 67
nypd 7 hr Hmmm 12
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web