White Man Robbed CVS at Knifepoint in...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#30 Nov 16, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right I'm m a racist! It's crackers like you are the reason I am. I don't front for nobody, especially a racist cracker! You talk a lot of smack for someone who can't fight. The crap you say on here you wouldn't caught dead saying it to a black person. Call me a ni* gg er, you may as well do it, honkey! Bottom feeders my ass honkey, why don't you kiss my bottom and I will feed you my doo doo! You are a prejudice white honkey who think they know everything about blacks. My people don't need to apologize to white MFers like you! Your cracker ass needs to apologize for being an ignorant racist honkey! Again, take your white racist ass outside and lie in the middle of the street, and if that doesn't work, go jump in the genessee river, you stanken white racist trash anglo saxon!
Only you can hold the hate of a racist, no one can make you that way, you have to want to hate. But I am glad that you admitted that you are a racist, that way if a lawsuit ever develops on here about racism we will have it in writing. Not too smart of you. But admitting you have a problem is a BIG step in the right direction. Please seek help, it's not too late.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#32 Nov 16, 2012
That drug habit ain't no joke.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#33 Nov 16, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>I got kicked off?! That's funny, nobody told me! I don't know why you keep declaring me "kicked off" I don't come here for a few days, and I am booted? That goes to show you crackers don't have a life. Between you and that bitch Steel City, yall occupy this site 24-7. I got better things to do rather than checking in at this lame website daily reading what you racist crackers wrote this day and that.
Go ahead BDX and tell it like IT IS! All day, everyday....

Location hidden

#35 Nov 16, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you get in pigpen's face, he initiated all the racial slurs. But I forgot, you crackers stick together even when you pale-faced fools are in the wrong. Then yall get mad when blacks looks out for their own. Why don't YOU seek help, and get off the computer with your racist comments, honkey! I've seen all the stuff you posted. I swear, white people ae the biggest cowards in the world.They talk more shit than any race out ther
You're the one admitted they were a racist. How smart of a move was that, not very. Now you have a double standard going. First you say whites stick together. Then you say that blacks look out for one another. So how can you get mad if whites stick together and so do blacks. And what racist comments ? You're making things up again. I'm nothing like you nor do I make racial comments, not my style. So if you're going to make an accusation make sure it's correct first.

Location hidden

#37 Nov 16, 2012
Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>Black people stick together when there's white racism. You people claims you're not racist, but you people feed and bait off the black sterotypes. You are down with Iescapeny, pigpen, steelcity! All of them are racist! You agree with everything they say, even stuff that not true. Stereotyping crap for the most part. There's no double standard here, dude. I speak the truth!
Give me a break with your BS. I form my own opinions based upon personal and life experience. I have to tell you, the majority of blacks believe they are owed something. If they don't like something they pull the race card. I see it and hear it all the time. When a black person pulls the race card and says you only did this or that because i'm black. I respond with , you are only saying that because I'm white. Now that we got that out of the way why don't you stick to the topic of the story without injecting racism into it. That way everyone will get along so much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 2 hr rnormanii 26
Was the Drunk Driver also a Drunk Roofer?? 3 hr The Real Deal 5
Jury Finds Tina Sardisco Guilty on Both Counts (Apr '12) 4 hr RacistFireCrotch ... 49
i hope the Bills lose today so they can fire Re... 5 hr south avenue wedge 26
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 5 hr slammer is facts 746
Filling seats at the first presidential debate 6 hr TrumpedUpTrickelDown 11
Trump Given Bad Microphone by NBC 6 hr TrumpedUpTrickelDown 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages