Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/armed-...

I starting to believe its something in the white genes that make them all thugs.
noobs suxdix mom

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

you can tell if he would have been black he would have a gun and killed somebody. you cant fix black scum at all.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://www.13wham.com/news/loc al/story/armed-robbery-knifepo int-cvs-drugs-money/XL8uOrkt2U -wvY3RDEIzLw.cspx
I starting to believe its something in the white genes that make them all thugs.
I thought you were upset that people stuck their nose into city business, but here you are sticking your nose into county business.

Do you live on a merry go round because you like the spin so much

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

http://www.13wham.com/news/loc al/story/armed-robbery-knifepo int-cvs-drugs-money/XL8uOrkt2U -wvY3RDEIzLw.cspx
dickbo

Give it a rest. Troll.
I know that Robber

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Hey, that's PigPen911, I'd spot him anywear
Jobless Suzy

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

I never went to CVS before because its a long drive away, is it like Kinney Drugs?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Are you sober enough to vote for your God tomorrow, Crotchety? Do you need a ride to your polling place? Why do you start alllll your threads with, "white this...white that"??? Huh? Answer that, Crotchety. Just sayin. ;)~
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sober enough to vote for your God tomorrow, Crotchety? Do you need a ride to your polling place? Why do you start alllll your threads with, "white this...white that"??? Huh? Answer that, Crotchety. Just sayin. ;)~
I don't plan on voting tomorrow, I don't need to vote tomorrow.
Our side has this in the bag.
Steal City Stupid

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
do us all a favor and go 2 bed.
Black City Stealers X

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
and you're another DoooshTard. Dont you know Crotchety is really a fat lonely white guy in a basement who just loves to troll and instigate on purpose to draw out losers like you, pighead911, Iescaped, PatrioticTard, and others? He pushes your buttons like an elevator operator.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Black City Stealers X wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're another DoooshTard. Dont you know Crotchety is really a fat lonely white guy in a basement who just loves to troll and instigate on purpose to draw out losers like you, pighead911, Iescaped, PatrioticTard, and others? He pushes your buttons like an elevator operator.
Got kicked off as Black Daddy X did you? Just asking. If you are correct about "Rhonda" you must know "him" and know where "he" lives,would you like to share that info with us? I would like to take "him" out for lunch one day.I think that would be a nice thing to do for someone that doesn't have any friends or a life,don't you?
Black Daddy X

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

how does an unregisterd name get kicked off? gosh youre such a major Tard.
Black Daddy X

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

also, how can you afford to take anyone out to lunch, you can't pay at any legit restaurant with your EBT or food stamps. nor will they allow you to go in with your own beer in a brown paper bag
Sue Higgenbotham

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't plan on voting tomorrow, I don't need to vote tomorrow.
Our side has this in the bag.
Show YOU RIGHT. TRUE, TRUE, TRUE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Black Daddy X wrote:
how does an unregisterd name get kicked off? gosh youre such a major Tard.
The registered BDX got the boot just so you now.BTW: You can get booted even if you are not reg if enough people flag your posts fool.Here we go again,another keyboard loud mouth that doesn't know what he/she is talking about.Topix can flag your IP address Zippy.Why don't you give it a shot and find out for yourself troll?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>I got kicked off?! That's funny, nobody told me! I don't know why you keep declaring me "kicked off" I don't come here for a few days, and I am booted? That goes to show you crackers don't have a life. Between you and that bitch Steel City, yall occupy this site 24-7. I got better things to do rather than checking in at this lame website daily reading what you racist crackers wrote this day and that. Now why don't you go back to watching the news, and when you do, go outside and lie in the middle of the street!
I stand corrected.How you stay on here with your racist mouth,swearing,attacking people and acting like trash is a surpise to me Zippy.I'm sure if you weren't "entitled" you would have been kicked off long ago.How does it feel to know that you and your peers will always be thought of as bottom feeders and lowlifes until they change? It is racist like you that give your people a bad name with your mouth,which I'm sure you can't back up your threats,typical,so typical.Here is an idea,why don't you try to change the ways of your peers so they would get some pride,a job and respect? Is it too easy to play the "card" and blame the system and the whites? Maybe it is too easy to turn your back on what is happening to your race with all of the murders,rapes,beatings,stabbin gs,trashing everything in sight and "acting out" in public? 13.5% of the population and 87+% of the inmates should tell you that you and your peers have a major problem. Still trolls like you just keep up the racist rants/insults every chance you get and then wonder why normal people(all races) don't want to near you or your kind.Wake up Zippy before it is too late,clean up your own backyard because more and more people are fed up with it and the free ride is comming to an end sooner than you think.PP911

“White Power”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Maybe the white guy stole because he had no money left after paying all that money to the Jiggers on welfare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right I'm m a racist! It's crackers like you are the reason I am. I don't front for nobody, especially a racist cracker! You talk a lot of smack for someone who can't fight. The crap you say on here you wouldn't caught dead saying it to a black person. Call me a ni* gg er, you may as well do it, honkey! Bottom feeders my ass honkey, why don't you kiss my bottom and I will feed you my doo doo! You are a prejudice white honkey who think they know everything about blacks. My people don't need to apologize to white MFers like you! Your cracker ass needs to apologize for being an ignorant racist honkey! Again, take your white racist ass outside and lie in the middle of the street, and if that doesn't work, go jump in the genessee river, you stanken white racist trash anglo saxon!
Getting a little testy there aren't you boy? Cool down,take a deep breath,admit that you are a racist,admit that you can't/won't accept the truth and chill Zippy.Why does the truth about you and your peers get you so upset.You know it is the truth so stop running your piehole and clean up your own backyard before you blame everyone/thing for your failures in life.Now that being said,disprove what I posted wasn't 100% correct,without all of the threats and racist comments,they make you look like a idiot,waiting Zippy. BTW: Glad to see that I get under your skin and really tick you off,it makes my day so please keep up the insane rants,thanks.
The Dude Abides

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Or maybe the white guy stole cuz he was broke from being drunk and buying drugs.

I have thus abided.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
One last thing, honkey! Go kiss Mitt Romney's ass! You mad because a black man beat a white man for the president! You both have something in common. Ya both are losers!
Black-yes,man-NO,he has never been one or will ever be one Zippy,kinda like you. BTW: I see that you keep dodging what I posted,why,because it is the truth and even with all of your rants you still can't point to anything I said was a lie? Life must suck to be you sonny.(Thanks for keeping me happy knowing that I still get you all worked up and I don't even have to use the racist slurs or personal attacks like you.I always enjoy a good laugh!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
4 more whites arrested and 10 show little tiny ... 18 min dew4792 6
Law and Order: Youth accused of threatening ano... 18 min rhondalovesdic 1
NY mother convicted of suffocating eight-year-o... 25 min rhondalovesdic 3
Instead of hitting the Streets Blacks immitate ... 26 min rhondalovesdic 4
ROC building to house immigrant kids? 29 min the MS 13 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 37 min Billy O Liar 6,353
Murder of a prostitute in 1978 or 79 (Feb '12) 14 hr Never mind 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE