Brittanee Drexel missing for six months

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

Six months ago, Chili teen Brittanee Drexel disappeared. On Sunday afternoon, her friends and family gathered to keep hope alive.
Comments
81 - 100 of 116 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2014
YESYES

Vass, NC

#90 Sep 2, 2013
Rumor is she was kidnapped and sold to a sex slave. If her mother had used all the money she collected and hired the p. i she claimed she was hiring instead of buying tons of cloths and getting her hair done
NeverStops

Penfield, NY

#91 Sep 2, 2013
no no, that dude who lives in Rochester that went down there with her and was the last to see her strangled her to death wrapped her up in a carpet put in the back of a van, drove out to the bayou and threw her in the gator infested swamp, while he hit the surface of the water with a tree branch attracting the gators over.
dasd

United States

#92 Sep 2, 2013
dssdf

Jackson, TN

#95 Sep 20, 2013
Hannibal wrote:
Look, as we used to say when we were younger, "She's dead Tom".. Okay ?. Deal with it, get over it & stop wasting time over this OLD drivel. i.e. GET SERIOUS..
U r a sorry bitch
Justice Dunn

Macedonia, OH

#96 Apr 1, 2014
OK!! 5 years later and still MISSING!!! ya'll still think shes a runaway?
Who cares what her mother does.... She deserves to be found and those who took her need punished... But maybe you all don't care that there is a possible murderer/kidnapper running loose in your community!
Prayers for Brittanee and all those that are missing!!
Justice Dunn

Twinsburg, OH

#98 Apr 1, 2014
What makes you think she ran away? Its not that easy to disappear for 5 YEARS! She was 17. Not many 17 year olds can move to their own place in the same town as their parents without help. She would've had to have been pretty smart to cover her tracks to lead to whomever helped her or hid her out.
I think its sad that you are as heartless to say that family doesn't deserve to know where she is or what happened.
I bet you wouldn't say that if it was your own child. You would want the whole world help find them. I know I would....
Justice Dunn

Twinsburg, OH

#100 Apr 2, 2014
Yeah, ran away to go on vacation with her friends! With intentions on coming back.
Why does it bother you that Im interested in what happened?
Something happened to her... I know it, the police know it, and whoever took her knows it!
I would think there would be more concern for young girl that NO ONE she knows has heard from in years. Apparently it bothers you that there are people who want answers. I for one don't think its OK that someone possibly got away with murder. Was it someone from MB or someone she knew? Someone she went down there with?

If you believe that she just disappeared on her free will.... Then you must also believe that Casey Anthony is innocent also??
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#101 Apr 2, 2014
I believe that her parents told her not to go because they were concerned that something bad might happen to her .. she disobeyed her parents and proved them right!

Karma.
Justice Dunn

Twinsburg, OH

#102 Apr 2, 2014
I don't think death, torture, kidnapping, or rape are the kind of punishment or, Karma as u put it, that is deserved from disobeying your parents. She was a kid! Ive never seen so much animosity over such a horrible tragedy.... Watch out Karma might start looking for you!
Natalee Holloway had permission to go on vacation and something bad happened to her.... Was that Karma? There are some bad people in this world and just a matter of being at the wrong place at the wrong time can be life changing.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#103 Apr 2, 2014
Justice Dunn wrote:
I don't think death, torture, kidnapping, or rape are the kind of punishment or, Karma as u put it, that is deserved from disobeying your parents. She was a kid! Ive never seen so much animosity over such a horrible tragedy.... Watch out Karma might start looking for you!
Natalee Holloway had permission to go on vacation and something bad happened to her.... Was that Karma? There are some bad people in this world and just a matter of being at the wrong place at the wrong time can be life changing.
You make a great point about Natalee Holloway.
The truth is, there are bad people out there, and Brittanee's parents were trying to protect her from those dangers.
If the kid chooses to disobey, then the fault for these bad things are her own.

Lesson here ... Kids, listen to your parents!
Justice Dunn

Twinsburg, OH

#104 Apr 2, 2014
So, If Britt's parents had allowed her to go, Just as Natalee's parents had, this would be a more concerning situation for you?
What about Skylar Neese in WV? She snuck out of her bedroom one night to go joy riding with her best friends with every intention of returning that night. They took out on a lonely road and stabbed her then stood over her to watch her die. Was this Karma? Did she deserve to die because she didn't listen to her parents?
Not one kid on Earth listens to their parents 100% of the time and they certainly shouldn't have to pay the ultimate price for disobeying!
The MAIN point here is that SOMEONE did something to that girl and THEY are the ones that deserve to pay... Im sure THEIR parents told them they weren't allowed to kidnap/kill/rape people..... But you don't think they should meet up with KARMA themselves? They get to walk around free while Britt's family and friends have to wonder everyday what happened. That has to be the worst feeling in the world!
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#106 Apr 2, 2014
Justice Dunn wrote:
So, If Britt's parents had allowed her to go, Just as Natalee's parents had, this would be a more concerning situation for you?
What about Skylar Neese in WV? She snuck out of her bedroom one night to go joy riding with her best friends with every intention of returning that night. They took out on a lonely road and stabbed her then stood over her to watch her die. Was this Karma? Did she deserve to die because she didn't listen to her parents?
Not one kid on Earth listens to their parents 100% of the time and they certainly shouldn't have to pay the ultimate price for disobeying!
The MAIN point here is that SOMEONE did something to that girl and THEY are the ones that deserve to pay... Im sure THEIR parents told them they weren't allowed to kidnap/kill/rape people..... But you don't think they should meet up with KARMA themselves? They get to walk around free while Britt's family and friends have to wonder everyday what happened. That has to be the worst feeling in the world!
Very well written and I agree with you 100%. There is nothing more painful than not to know what happened to one's child and not to have the perp get caught and pay for what they have done.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#107 Apr 2, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said she ran away for 5 years.
She had ran away before, and she was told she couldn't go and she went anyways.
That means she ran away.
Now stop asking stupid questions.
And besides, it would be very easy for a young girl to run away, many strange man would love to take in a young girl.
Rhonda you have said on other threads that you have children, right? Let me ask you if any of them has lied to you about where they are going or where they are. You said that parents should know where or what their children are doing every second or they get what they deserve, do you know where your children are every second of any given day?, I doubt it as no parent, including myself does. My youngest is 34 now and I would of love to know where and what he is doing when he was 16-17, but I didn't and my wife and I were very strict. We are just finding out some of the crap he pulled and how many times he snuck out of the house when we didn't have a clue. I guess he figures that we can't ground him anymore so he is telling us stories, too bad that he forgot that I can still cut him out of my will, LOL. Don't judge others unless you know what they have done or going thru.
Justice Dunn

Twinsburg, OH

#108 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Before we go any farther with this relationship, where or when did I say you bothered me??
Maybe I assumed that by your comment that I should stop asking stupid questions. In a case like this, there are no stupid questions. Even the smallest of details have solved crimes.
I apologize if I have assumed wrong.
Lie Detector

Spring Lake, NC

#109 Apr 2, 2014
she's probably alive and working as a house slave in S. America .
The Gov't knows and does nothing . It's a huge business .
Young pretty USA girls fetch a huge price in S. America . It's a business ,
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#110 Apr 2, 2014
Justice Dunn wrote:
Sure it is difficult to be the victim.
People are murdered all the time, all over the world.
and your plea to "Do something" is understandable.

Chances are high that the person or persons who did this has done it before, and is probably in the ciminal system somewhere. The criminal was probably caught before, and now has gotten better at his craft over multiple arrests.

Our world is getting more dangerous every day because liberals let criminals go free, with a free college education.

If you wanna "do something," start with changing your voting habbits and start getting rid of the liberal nanny laws, that make excuses for criminals and let them go.

That would be a great place to start doing something.
Justice Dunn

Twinsburg, OH

#111 Apr 2, 2014
I am but one person. I myself have no interest in the government. Not one political bone in my body. I am, however, a concerned person with a big heart. I have always been drawn to the stories of the lost. As a child a man tried to abduct me and pull me into his van. I got away!! I RAN!!! I have always wondered what would have happened to me if I hadn't gotten away. So, I guess, in a way these girls are all the scenarios that could have been MY reality. I was only walking home from school in the middle of the day and my life and my family's life could have been forever changed. I'm reminded how lucky I was and how unlucky they were. Almost like I have survivors guilt....
If there was something I could do to chance the world I would but I'm no that impressive. I just hope that as long as people continue to talk about these case unsolved cases the better the chances of being someday solved.
Justice Dunn

Twinsburg, OH

#113 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
The stunt this girl pulled, put her in the spot she's at, and her mother helped.
That's just like saying if a girl wears skimpy clothing she deserves to be raped.
Justice Dunn

Twinsburg, OH

#115 Apr 2, 2014
Honestly I haven't heard about the missing black girl and her baby. I have been following the story about the missing black girl in the DC area, Relisha Rudd. They found the man they accuse of taking her dead in a park. I hope they find her alive. Its been over a month though and the odds of that are slim. I will agree that the media sticks more with the stories of pretty white girls. That's not my fault.
Another thing is that this is a forum about Brittanee Drexel. Not about the price of tea in China.
While mentioning, yes, other cases of abducted people; its only in comparison. So, I imagine that if I had run across the story and a forum about the lady and her baby I would discuss it also. Prayers that they are found safe!!
Justice Dunn

Twinsburg, OH

#117 Apr 3, 2014
Rhondas Friend wrote:
No, there was a black girl and a baby from NYC that became missing in Rochester. And you people don't know or seem to care about her.
No one said they didn't care about her or her baby. If you know so much about this case then what are their names? How long have they missing? Do they have a suspect?
I do care and hope they return safely. But how can I know anything about it if I haven't seen it in the news.
So, quit trying to make this a racial issue. I was raised to not see color.
There are 239 people missing and they are many different nationalities. Do you care about them?
I pray for all of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gentle Giant convicted of 2nd degree murder 29 min The Wandering Jew 11
Love 4 hr Asking 1
Swastikas Painted on Numerous Irondequoit Homes... (May '13) 4 hr Bwahawhaw Zippy 11
whites and non whites. 4 hr Bwahawhaw Zippy 3
Irondequit Police Investigating Overnight Acts ... (May '13) 6 hr Alex12321 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr jon 6,409
Irondequoit police charge teen in connection wi... (May '13) 15 hr Alex12321 9
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••