Brittanee Drexel missing for six months

Six months ago, Chili teen Brittanee Drexel disappeared. On Sunday afternoon, her friends and family gathered to keep hope alive. Full Story
MHO

Rochester, NY

#63 Dec 1, 2009
Sounds like "Traveler" should contact the authorities. Why didn't you take a picture of her? Don't tell me you didn't have a cell phone handy.
Tennessee

Morristown, TN

#64 Dec 3, 2009
Travler wrote:
I honestly am pretty sure that she is working id Singapore at an underground sex club.
One of my business contacts who was trying to get my business took me to this special club on the outskirts of town.
This is the type place you read about in fiction novels. You can have any type girl you want.
They have them as young as 3yo.
I met this young lady who had a southern united states accent.
She told me that she was brought there with another girl from new york.
Both were taken against their will.
the story that she told me was someone that she knew "sold her" to the people that transported her there.
She ask me to try and help get her out.
I did what I could by contacting the US Embassy as well as the state dept.
They said they knew that there were Americans being held against their will there but doing something without causing an international incident is hard to do.
They said that they are trying to get the out but are not sure when they will.
I was ask to keep quiet about this but their lack of action has me upset.Does anyone know of a young girl from the south that went missing at the same time as Brittany?
Could you please google "Megan Maxwell" from Newport, TN and tell me if that's the girl you seen?
paul harvey

Morristown, TN

#65 Jan 10, 2010
I DO NOT CONDON KILLING OR HURTING PEOPLE , BUT WHAT PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW IS THAT MEGAN WAS SELLING DRUGS WITH HER FATHER ON MANY OCCASIONS. WHEN YOU GET MIXED UP WITH DRUG DEALERS AND ADDICTS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS .
MHO

Rochester, NY

#66 Jan 14, 2010
There is an article on human trafficking in Myrtle Beach that specifically mentions Brittanee. How the hell can a search happen in other countries?

www.thesunnews.com/142/story/1256077.html ...
man

Knoxville, TN

#67 Mar 23, 2010
Travler wrote:
I honestly am pretty sure that she is working id Singapore at an underground sex club.
One of my business contacts who was trying to get my business took me to this special club on the outskirts of town.
This is the type place you read about in fiction novels. You can have any type girl you want.
the story that she told me was someone that she knew "sold her" to the people that transported her there.
They said they knew that there were Americans being held against their will there but doing something without causing an international incident is hard to do.
I was ask to keep quiet about this but their lack of action has me upset.Does anyone know of a young girl from the south that went missing at the same time as Brittany?
Megan Maxwell from Newport Tennessee went missing since April or May of 2009.
No one realy knows what happend to her Please if you have any info call the Newport,Tennessee police department.
TooTelling

Rochester, NY

#68 Mar 24, 2010
This sounds like it might really be them. How can we do more to push the embassy?

I do question though if he really did see this girl, why he didn't sneak a picture on his cell phone.
Thought

Manchester, TN

#70 Mar 25, 2010
TooTelling wrote:
This sounds like it might really be them. How can we do more to push the embassy?
I do question though if he really did see this girl, why he didn't sneak a picture on his cell phone.
some places like he is speaking of do not allow any type phones or anything in the area for obvious reasons.
I was at a legal brothel in NV and we had to leave our cell phones and cameras in a locker. If the place really had true sex slaves in it would you want to be caught taking pictures in there?
Think about it.
Places like that are around and pretty blond girls are a hot commodity. Brittney may be there but the Tennessee girl is at the bottom of a river somewhere because she was nothing more than a lowlife trailer trash drug dealer that most likely tried to cheat someone out of their cut.
I have heard more than one person say that knew the family say her momma most likely had her killed.
Kck32

Whitesburg, TN

#71 Jan 10, 2013
Travler wrote:
Actually, yes..here in Tennessee, Megan Maxwell., same time 19 yrs old, that can't be too coincidental, since she had gotten a weird call at 4:30 am to go chk on her dad, then disappeared, & her car found burned 90 minutes after she went missing. Hope they're both found!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#72 Jan 10, 2013
Kck32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, yes..here in Tennessee, Megan Maxwell., same time 19 yrs old, that can't be too coincidental, since she had gotten a weird call at 4:30 am to go chk on her dad, then disappeared, & her car found burned 90 minutes after she went missing. Hope they're both found!
http://www.wate.com/story/15934129/father-and...
Grazie

Mount Pleasant, SC

#75 Jan 19, 2013
I think this story should be laid to rest.
Who knows where she is and I would guess,
if she wants to come home, she would.
shredd

United States

#77 Jan 20, 2013
Where could this girl be. No sign of her.
hint

Geneseo, NY

#78 Jan 20, 2013
Never give up!
shredd

United States

#79 Jan 20, 2013
Hint Hint,,, give it up. Ur dead.
Sue Higgenbotham

Rochester, NY

#80 Jan 20, 2013
techo tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree- They let all those kids that were down there off way too easy.
Some of those kids must know somthing and are too afraid to come forward.
I think they should qeustion all of them again to see who's story may have changed after 6 or 7 months.
i think they are practicing that NO Snitch policy. it's working really well.
Laura Edge

United States

#81 Jan 20, 2013
Sue Higgenbotham wrote:
<quoted text>
i think they are practicing that NO Snitch policy. it's working really well.

Take your azz back to new York. Take Donald with you.
Susan

Newton, NC

#82 Apr 30, 2013
Most likely she is planning her next fund raiser so she can keep shopping and traveling.
Richie

Wilkes Barre, PA

#84 May 2, 2013
Her stank azz has been all over the news again. Lighting candles and shit. I'm going to protest on the Blvd. if I see these mooch'n rats come to town.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#85 May 2, 2013
Richie wrote:
Her stank azz has been all over the news again. Lighting candles and shit. I'm going to protest on the Blvd. if I see these mooch'n rats come to town.
are you the local westboro baptist church rep to protest someone's loss?
steve

Hope Mills, NC

#86 Jul 9, 2013
If this mother would have been a MOTHER and not act as a friend to her daughter, this would never have happened. mom didnt bother to ck out her daughters story about spending the weekend with a friend her mother didnt know and she knew her daughter was a well known liar and had ran away before. Mom didnt do anything to stop this.
But her mom sure made big money with the benefits she had all over myrtle beach, until someone put pictures in the paper of her getting her hair done, nails done and coming out of high priced clothing stores carrying a bunch of bags.. And then finally admitted she wasnt planning to hire a P.I to begin with.. What a piece of work. I wouldnt ever call her a Mother.....
whatever

Brockport, NY

#89 Jul 9, 2013
Are you nuts Karrie Drexel yes we know you are!
steve wrote:
If this mother would have been a MOTHER and not act as a friend to her daughter, this would never have happened. mom didnt bother to ck out her daughters story about spending the weekend with a friend her mother didnt know and she knew her daughter was a well known liar and had ran away before. Mom didnt do anything to stop this.
But her mom sure made big money with the benefits she had all over myrtle beach, until someone put pictures in the paper of her getting her hair done, nails done and coming out of high priced clothing stores carrying a bunch of bags.. And then finally admitted she wasnt planning to hire a P.I to begin with.. What a piece of work. I wouldnt ever call her a Mother.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 2 hr Jokette 284
nypd 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 35
North Korea Calls Obama A 'Monkey' 2 hr Jokette 40
Garner's Daughter Tweeted Officer's Address 2 hr Ha Ha 65
Ujima 3 hr Jokette 3
Kujichagulia- Self Determination 5 hr Jokette 14
Brother wease el and hate 6 hr Jokette 37
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web