Brittanee Drexel missing for six months

Six months ago, Chili teen Brittanee Drexel disappeared. On Sunday afternoon, her friends and family gathered to keep hope alive. Full Story
Seriously

Penfield, NY

#42 Oct 27, 2009
Senseless, stupid, ignorant comments. All's we can do is continue to let Dawn and her family know that we support them during this difficult time.

Praying for you Brittanee.
Ha Ha

Buffalo, NY

#43 Oct 27, 2009
losing a child has got to be the worst thing to go through.
I don't know how I would behave under these circumstances.
To those who are judging her, I doubt you would know how to behave either.
If you disagree, just don't contibute to thier fund raising. simple
Sigh

Rochester, NY

#44 Oct 28, 2009
Queenie wrote:
You can certainly tell the intelligence level of some of these comments, and especially their spelling...
Yep. Many of them call themselves 'intellegent'.

*snark*
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

#45 Oct 28, 2009
Microscope wrote:
Just as 'we' have no idea why you're in a bar, YOU have no idea why DD is in a bar. It's really NONE of your business. I want Dawn to know that we understand how now you live your life under a microscope because you are in the public eye. I am just so sorry that you hear these inane observations from people who obviously need glasses let alone a microscope.
You all have twisted and turned this into whatever you want and you will say it is "your right." Well, it's my right to disagree with your outlook on this situation.
The only solace I take is the fact that there are more people who support Dawn and her family than people who "think" they know everything and put an ugly take on this.
It just seems that more people are talking crap because the people who "understand" the situation are tired of trying to convince the bashers otherwise. Cannot change the mind of such narrow-minded people who think their s_h_%_t don't stink and talk like they know what the hell is going on.
Clueless, sad, little people...
"Clueless, sad, little people..." Yes, you are.

I am guessing you are a drunk who also doesn't take care of their kids, aren't you?
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

#46 Oct 28, 2009
U R My Dingleberries wrote:
I going out this weekend to look for Brittanee in a few local bars, and I'll be excepting donations to pay for my gas.
Sweet! Tom, from Fairyport has ASSumed my identity.

If this was REALLY me, I'd also be asking for donations to pay for my drinks, and hookers.

Tom, just isn't that bright.

With his medications and counselors and such.
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

#47 Oct 28, 2009
Queenie wrote:
You can certainly tell the intelligence level of some of these comments, and especially their spelling...
Queenie? Would you by chance be a FAT black woman from California on welfare?

Ding! Ding! Ding! I just won the microwave, didn't I?
EnoughIsEnough

Rochester, NY

#48 Oct 28, 2009
customer wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha really? what show were you watching?.... the news only showed her in bars, or outside of the bars asking for money to buy drinks? Is that what Nancy Grace was showing her doing?
In the beginning on the news they showed a bar in SC were they said they were going to have a fund raiser and that Dawn and the Grand parents were going to be there.
Queenie

Garden Grove, CA

#49 Oct 28, 2009
To Mr. Dingleberries, your very low intelligence & rudeness is showing....you lose. Again my apologies to the Drexel family for not only dealing with your grief and anguish, but filthy comments in columns like this as well. Please know that there are more caring folks out here on your side, and you are always in our thoughts & prayers. I wish you comfort and the safe return of your daughter.
customer

Canandaigua, NY

#50 Oct 28, 2009
EnoughIsEnough wrote:
<quoted text>
In the beginning on the news they showed a bar in SC were they said they were going to have a fund raiser and that Dawn and the Grand parents were going to be there.
And she said she was using the money to buy drinks?
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

#51 Oct 28, 2009
Queenie wrote:
To Mr. Dingleberries, your very low intelligence & rudeness is showing....you lose. Again my apologies to the Drexel family for not only dealing with your grief and anguish, but filthy comments in columns like this as well. Please know that there are more caring folks out here on your side, and you are always in our thoughts & prayers. I wish you comfort and the safe return of your daughter.
Why, thank-you.

Coming from a FAT black woman from California on welfare,
like yourself, I consider that a compliment.

Ding! Ding! Ding! I just won the microwave, didn't I?

Why don't you try getting off of welfare, losing some weight AND being white and working, like M.J.

Would do YOU a world of good.
jenn

United States

#52 Nov 16, 2009
I think I've seen DD on tv, back when I could still stand Nancy Grace. She has very weird hair. Very weird.

I don't know the statistics or anything, but it's unlikely that a kid would run away and not call after six months. I mean, they would most likely reach out to SOMEONE, even if they couldn't call their parents.

I hope she IS in some strip club, but she is most likely dead. If that is the case, I hope her body is found soon so that time can stop standing still for her family. I don't want to use the word "closure," but it's hard to move on without that feeling that you've forgotten something when you don't know what's happened to your child. I guess once you know they're gone, though, you don't want to keep going at all.
jenn

United States

#53 Nov 16, 2009
I meant DD has weird hair, but come to think of it, so does Nancy Grace. But DD's hair is especially strange.
Travler

United States

#54 Nov 26, 2009
I honestly am pretty sure that she is working id Singapore at an underground sex club.
One of my business contacts who was trying to get my business took me to this special club on the outskirts of town.
This is the type place you read about in fiction novels. You can have any type girl you want.
They have them as young as 3yo.
I met this young lady who had a southern united states accent.
She told me that she was brought there with another girl from new york.
Both were taken against their will.
the story that she told me was someone that she knew "sold her" to the people that transported her there.
She ask me to try and help get her out.
I did what I could by contacting the US Embassy as well as the state dept.
They said they knew that there were Americans being held against their will there but doing something without causing an international incident is hard to do.
They said that they are trying to get the out but are not sure when they will.
I was ask to keep quiet about this but their lack of action has me upset.Does anyone know of a young girl from the south that went missing at the same time as Brittany?
Dean - o

Rochester, NY

#55 Nov 26, 2009
Travler wrote:
I honestly am pretty sure that she is working id Singapore at an underground sex club.
One of my business contacts who was trying to get my business took me to this special club on the outskirts of town.
This is the type place you read about in fiction novels. You can have any type girl you want.
the story that she told me was someone that she knew "sold her" to the people that transported her there.
They said they knew that there were Americans being held against their will there but doing something without causing an international incident is hard to do.
I was ask to keep quiet about this but their lack of action has me upset.Does anyone know of a young girl from the south that went missing at the same time as Brittany?
I wonder how many people will believe this.
Greece Teen

Rochester, NY

#56 Nov 26, 2009
Would u please contact that Dawg guy and let him go get them girls out, thats really sick if thats tru.

rescue them please or this will be against u
Travler wrote:
ReneeMoore Patten

Attleboro, MA

#57 Nov 27, 2009
what coverage?? the Drexel case hasnt gottn coverage sence she dissappeared????i follow all missing people cases ..this one was forgotten allong time ago yall.makes me sad, i will still check every day for updates on the case.
it is a holiday parade

Johnson City, TN

#59 Dec 1, 2009
Travler wrote:
Is this the girl you saw?
MHO

Rochester, NY

#60 Dec 1, 2009
There is a girl that went missing around the same time as Brittanee. Remember, they did the last search and they were searching for Brittanee and another girl. I'll look it up.
Greece Teen

Rochester, NY

#61 Dec 1, 2009
you think some hood boyz got her- bet if you paid the drug sellers they would find her
MHO

Rochester, NY

#62 Dec 1, 2009
It's like the movie Taken. We need some vigilantes to go in and get those girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury Finds Tina Sardisco Guilty on Both Counts (Apr '12) 3 hr wrongly accused 47
Where are the gay bars/clubs in Rochester- Fing... 4 hr bwahawhawzippy 9
Big day for Urban-Suburban program 7 hr Ralph 28
What Happened To Global Warming? 11 hr queen stevie the SW 4
Eat Your heart out Jacquetta 12 hr queen stevie the SW 5
Man found guilty of public lewdness, burglary 13 hr queen stevie the SW 2
NYS raising minimum wage for tipped workers 13 hr queen stevie the SW 9
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance