Brittanee Drexel missing for six months

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

Six months ago, Chili teen Brittanee Drexel disappeared. On Sunday afternoon, her friends and family gathered to keep hope alive.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
customer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Runaway wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we know that she's not drinking all the money that was donated to help find Brit?????
If you didnt donate you shouldn't care .... and if you did donate you are a moron.

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

customer wrote:
<quoted text>
haha she cant do anything right... if she goes to look for her daughter you say she is getting a free vacation. if she stays home and does something to get her mind off it you get mad. Can't she have a few and kiss her boyfriend without you complaining about it?
If my child was missing I certainly wouldn't be out partying every other weekend. The last excuse was she was celebrating her birthday a couple of weeks ago at Slammers. I would be out looking for my daughter or at least be home taking care of my other children, making sure it doesn't happen again to another one.
customer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

flippant wrote:
<quoted text>If my child was missing I certainly wouldn't be out partying every other weekend. The last excuse was she was celebrating her birthday a couple of weeks ago at Slammers. I would be out looking for my daughter or at least be home taking care of my other children, making sure it doesn't happen again to another one.
If she was in MB searching you would post a stupid comment about her being on vacation..... as I said earlier no matter what she does, you have to complain about it.

You have no idea what she is going through, so keep making petty comments that make you feel important

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

customer wrote:
<quoted text>
If she was in MB searching you would post a stupid comment about her being on vacation..... as I said earlier no matter what she does, you have to complain about it.
You have no idea what she is going through, so keep making petty comments that make you feel important
Out drinking like a fish is not out looking for her daughter.
customer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

flippant wrote:
<quoted text>Out drinking like a fish is not out looking for her daughter.
why do you keep following this lady around? you sound like a creep to me.

Also since you know whenever she goes to a bar, one could conclude that you go to bars at least as much as she does.... and you have also said that you have kids..... so why don't you stay out of the bars so your kids don't end up like Dawn's.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

customer wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you keep following this lady around? you sound like a creep to me.
Also since you know whenever she goes to a bar, one could conclude that you go to bars at least as much as she does.... and you have also said that you have kids..... so why don't you stay out of the bars so your kids don't end up like Dawn's.
I never said I had kids and you have no idea why I'm in a bar on the weekend. Maybe I work in the liquor industry. You have no idea. So, therefore when I see her in a bar every other weekend, I see that she is not out looking out for her other children at all.
Microscope

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Just as 'we' have no idea why you're in a bar, YOU have no idea why DD is in a bar. It's really NONE of your business. I want Dawn to know that we understand how now you live your life under a microscope because you are in the public eye. I am just so sorry that you hear these inane observations from people who obviously need glasses let alone a microscope.

You all have twisted and turned this into whatever you want and you will say it is "your right." Well, it's my right to disagree with your outlook on this situation.

The only solace I take is the fact that there are more people who support Dawn and her family than people who "think" they know everything and put an ugly take on this.

It just seems that more people are talking crap because the people who "understand" the situation are tired of trying to convince the bashers otherwise. Cannot change the mind of such narrow-minded people who think their s_h_%_t don't stink and talk like they know what the hell is going on.

Clueless, sad, little people...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Microscope wrote:
Just as 'we' have no idea why you're in a bar, YOU have no idea why DD is in a bar. It's really NONE of your business. I want Dawn to know that we understand how now you live your life under a microscope because you are in the public eye. I am just so sorry that you hear these inane observations from people who obviously need glasses let alone a microscope.
You all have twisted and turned this into whatever you want and you will say it is "your right." Well, it's my right to disagree with your outlook on this situation.
The only solace I take is the fact that there are more people who support Dawn and her family than people who "think" they know everything and put an ugly take on this.
It just seems that more people are talking crap because the people who "understand" the situation are tired of trying to convince the bashers otherwise. Cannot change the mind of such narrow-minded people who think their s_h_%_t don't stink and talk like they know what the hell is going on.
Oh contrare, I do know why she was in the bar, you forget that I was there and I have been there with her before. I know most of her friends and they are as stupid and drunk as she is every time. She needs to focus on her family and not on being out drinking all the time. No wonder Britt ran away. I would too.
customer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

flippant wrote:
<quoted text>If my child was missing I certainly wouldn't be out partying every other weekend.
Well if you don't have a child than this comment makes no sence.
customer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

flippant wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I had kids and you have no idea why I'm in a bar on the weekend. Maybe I work in the liquor industry. You have no idea. So, therefore when I see her in a bar every other weekend, I see that she is not out looking out for her other children at all.
well do you work in the industry? i assume u don't, and even if you did how do you just happen to be in the same bars as her every other weekend?
EnoughIsEnough

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Microscope wrote:
If she doesn't want to be in the public eye, if she doesn't want people to keep talking negative about her, TELL HER TO GET OF THE TV!!!!

But don't go on TV saying you need money to find Brit and say its hard for you, and then go out partying with the money.

Not ONCE did the TV show Dawn "searching for Brit", all we saw her do is sitting in bars and outside stores to collect money for the bars, ohh and going on talk shows after getting her hair and nails done and buying new clothes.
Even the latest search, did she even go down there?????
This family is really messed up, and they even admitted the Brit had emotional problems, I have no doubt that she ran away as if I was her I would to.
I only feel bad for the other kids, as they miss Brit and they are stuck living with this woman they call their mother.
Queenie

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

My heart and apologies once again go out to the Drexel family. I am seeing the most ignorant comments from people who obviously have never had a child go missing. We all handle grief in different ways. Also, the reason why this case has so much coverage is because this family had the courage & guts to make it that way; they want this young lady back no matter what it takes! Shame on you heartless folks & hope this never happens to you & your family! Still wish her so called friends had to take lie detector tests, too...I definitely agree with that!
KINGER

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Queenie wrote:
Also, the reason why this case has so much coverage is because this family had the courage & guts to make it that way; they want this young lady back no matter what it takes!
The only reason for all the coverage is that she is a very pretty white girl on SpringBreak.
customer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

EnoughIsEnough wrote:
<quoted text>
Not ONCE did the TV show Dawn "searching for Brit", all we saw her do is sitting in bars and outside stores to collect money for the bars, ohh and going on talk shows after getting her hair and nails done and buying new clothes.
hahaha really? what show were you watching?.... the news only showed her in bars, or outside of the bars asking for money to buy drinks? Is that what Nancy Grace was showing her doing?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

customer wrote:
<quoted text>
well do you work in the industry? i assume u don't, and even if you did how do you just happen to be in the same bars as her every other weekend?
Assume all you want, I am not the one in the spotlight here. I don't have to defend myself. She should be focusing her energy on her family, and finding her daughter, not out getting slobbery drunk.
customer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

flippant wrote:
<quoted text>Assume all you want, I am not the one in the spotlight here. I don't have to defend myself. She should be focusing her energy on her family, and finding her daughter, not out getting slobbery drunk.
so you are not in the industry and are either following her, or drinking at bars at least as often as she is.

thank you for comming clean
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

I going out this weekend to look for Brittanee in a few local bars, and I'll be excepting donations to pay for my gas.
Nora

Milford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Dawn - I do not know you nor Brittanee however, this story has shook me to the core. I think of Brittanee quite often and pray that God will continue to give you strength!(Hugs)

Since: Sep 09

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

U R My Dingleberries wrote:
I going out this weekend to look for Brittanee in a few local bars, and I'll be excepting donations to pay for my gas.
NOW, 1 question, weir do i send money too?

is that the Wombat fund?
or maybe the Mayor Grady campaine?
or maybe the Pimp Daddy foundation?

please make clear weir to send money, ok.
Queenie

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

You can certainly tell the intelligence level of some of these comments, and especially their spelling...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Woman of Color leaves child in the car for hours 14 min whatever 6
MCSD Sherrif Deputies arrest ofHennrietta man g... 37 min Commentor 1
BLACK leaves 4-year-old in car 1 hr Commentor 2
Talking East End Violence 1 hr dew4794 2
Kimberly And Beck Facebook Page Gone 1 hr Duffy 66
Pastor Who Stood With Murder Victims 1 hr dew4794 6
Another good Post deleted 1 hr Commentor 1
•••
•••