Brittanee Drexel missing for six months

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

Six months ago, Chili teen Brittanee Drexel disappeared. On Sunday afternoon, her friends and family gathered to keep hope alive.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of134
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 25, 2009
 
Here with go with this crap, again.

Will the alleged news media just let it alone, so that DD will fade away into obscurity.

No more alleged fund AKA vacation AKA party raisers for DD, please!
Dewey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 25, 2009
 
Between them and "baloon boy", I don't know what story is going to fade away first. Plenty of kids are missing. Some haven't gotten as much as a second look let alone an hour news line on Nancy Grace.
U R My Dingleberries wrote:
Here with go with this crap, again.
Will the alleged news media just let it alone, so that DD will fade away into obscurity.
No more alleged fund AKA vacation AKA party raisers for DD, please!
heartless

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 25, 2009
 
With all the moms in the news, for beating their babies or smoking pot with their babies, it is hard to believe this mom really cares that much. This mom would go at least four days at a time, that we know about, without caring where her teenage daughter is, or what her teenage daughter was doing. This mom only acts like she cares now because of all the media and law enforcement attention she is receiving.
Dewey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 25, 2009
 
Let her and her new husband live peacefully in their S.C. home. They don't want anything to do with mother-in-law.
josie

Spencerport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 25, 2009
 
My heart goes out to this family, they must be frantic...I hope she returns OK.
Hannibal

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 25, 2009
 
Look, as we used to say when we were younger, "She's dead Tom".. Okay ?. Deal with it, get over it & stop wasting time over this OLD drivel. i.e. GET SERIOUS..
Runaways

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 25, 2009
 
Wearing shirts that say
"please come home Brittanee", would make me think that her family now believes she ran away,
as if she was abducted she would be able to come home and the shirts should have read
"please let Brittanee come home".
jackass

Spencerport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 25, 2009
 
Runaways wrote:
Wearing shirts that say
"please come home Brittanee", would make me think that her family now believes she ran away,
as if she was abducted she would be able to come home and the shirts should have read
"please let Brittanee come home".
good point
upset

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 25, 2009
 
i must say im concerned by this coverage

yes its great that a missing person is receiving so much attention

it should happen more often

but that is now my concern

why is this case getting so much constant coverage while other cases are almost unheard of for the most part, there are probably thousands if not more children and adults missing that dont get a small fraction of this coverage

so what i am pondering is why and how this case has gotten this much coverage

id personally really like a answer to that question

like i said, its great the word is getting out and hopefully it helps, but how come it is only happening for her and not for all the others
ridiculous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 26, 2009
 
i personally know the family and those shirts were donated in SC a week after she went missing. So to answer your question as to why they say "please come home," it is because at that early stage of the investigation, we were not sure if there was foul play or she ran away. After 6 months of missing, we are certain, there was foul play and she did not run away.
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 26, 2009
 
I still say DD was involved in this.

I think they let that old lady get off too easy.
E Norton

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 26, 2009
 
ridiculous wrote:
i personally know the family and those shirts were donated in SC a week after she went missing. So to answer your question as to why they say "please come home," it is because at that early stage of the investigation, we were not sure if there was foul play or she ran away. After 6 months of missing, we are certain, there was foul play and she did not run away.
Why is that?? Is it not possible to run away and not be found in 6 months??? She's probable living with some rich guy or working in a strip-joint somewhere.
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 26, 2009
 
E Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that?? Is it not possible to run away and not be found in 6 months??? She's probable living with some rich guy or working in a strip-joint somewhere.
I'm guessing that it is the latter.

She's working in a joint and sending money home to DD.

So DD can continue to party and travel without the need
for almost constant fundraisers.
R U KIDDIN ME

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 26, 2009
 
I have to honestly say at this point, I feel as if I am watching a repeat from the Halloway case in Aruba. The ONLY difference something bad really did happen there.

This case, I am sorry to say this, I know it will sound horrible, but... Seems to me that Brit was being a spoiled little teenager who could not get her way for spring break. She went against the wishes of her parents, and decided not to come home. Life was just to hard to deal with, Mom and dad getting a divorce, not being allowed to go to myrtle beach with her friends. COME ON, this girl just could not accept things were not going to go her way, so she wants to punish her parents.

The real person I feel bad for here is Brit's Father. This poor man is having to deal with his child and retarded Ex Wife and his daughter missing.

I hope there is closure for her father. As far as the mother, DD, she is no mother. She is just using all of this as s stunt for free vacations, tans, drinks, food, and whatever else. That women should not be allowed near any of her children. She makes me sick, and for anyone to allow her still have custody of her children are NUTS!!

DD why don't you GROW THE F UP AND LEARN NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU.

Brit come home to you father, he misses you so much!!
R U KIDDIN ME

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 26, 2009
 
Oh and just so everyone knows I am not even remotely close to the family. But after hearing from people who are close to the family, I am sick that DD gets to even be called the mother to any child!!
techo tired

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 26, 2009
 
The Truth wrote:
I still say Peter Brozowitz was involved in this. I think they let that little pretty boy get off to easy.
I totally agree- They let all those kids that were down there off way too easy.
Some of those kids must know somthing and are too afraid to come forward.
I think they should qeustion all of them again to see who's story may have changed after 6 or 7 months.
Sigh

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 26, 2009
 
techo tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree- They let all those kids that were down there off way too easy.
Some of those kids must know somthing and are too afraid to come forward.
I think they should qeustion all of them again to see who's story may have changed after 6 or 7 months.
I've said this the whole time. These kids know something that they are not telling. They were awfully smug about it and I cannot for the life of me understand why the police didn't lean on them harder.

I look at this young lady's photo and think "this kid...this BRAT brought this upon herself by being the way she is. DD is just as guilty for allowing her daughter to walk all over her and see what happens. I certainly hope she is alive and well, and if she is (and knows what is happening and still isn't coming forward), bill her for every g-d cent that was spent in trying to find her.

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 26, 2009
 
DD was out partying, having a drunken grand time at Jukebox again Friday night hanging all over some guy sucking face with him, with all of her drunken alcoholic friends. Yea, she's really missing her a lot isn't she? I for one am tired of the plys for sympathy when she acts as spoiled as her children.
customer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 26, 2009
 
flippant wrote:
DD was out partying, having a drunken grand time at Jukebox again Friday night hanging all over some guy sucking face with him, with all of her drunken alcoholic friends. Yea, she's really missing her a lot isn't she? I for one am tired of the plys for sympathy when she acts as spoiled as her children.
haha she cant do anything right... if she goes to look for her daughter you say she is getting a free vacation. if she stays home and does something to get her mind off it you get mad. Can't she have a few and kiss her boyfriend without you complaining about it?
Runaway

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 26, 2009
 
customer wrote:
<quoted text>
haha she cant do anything right... if she goes to look for her daughter you say she is getting a free vacation. if she stays home and does something to get her mind off it you get mad. Can't she have a few and kiss her boyfriend without you complaining about it?
How do we know that she's not drinking all the money that was donated to help find Brit?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of134
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Libs killed NY-Ca-Detroit 6,320
Scrutiny of Arrest Caught Tape 5 hr The man 4
Black Teen charged with Rape 6 hr Tyrone 2
Less Drunks Needed at 6 hr BlueEyedEllie 2
White Racist Talk Radio Hosts FIRED 7 hr Jacquetta 28
Mothers allowed to breastfeed in Barnes & Noble 8 hr Knicks Beau June Eeyore 2
Black Mayor gets 10 years in Prison 8 hr The KURGAN 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••