Rochester blacks ranked 7th worst in the country

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Hidden Agenda

Batavia, NY

#1 Dec 2, 2012
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...

"About 43 percent of children in Rochester live in poverty, the seventh-highest rate in the country. Census data show that about 60 percent of the city’s black children do not have a father living at home — something that also affects household income. Those challenges seem to take a greater toll on boys than girls, with young black men being suspended, expelled or placed in special education at higher rates than any other group of students."

Must be racism that is causing these kids to be so bad and their parents to not give a hoot right?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Here's a few more article highlights.

About 43 percent of children in Rochester live in poverty
60 percent of the city’s black children do not have a father living at home
graduation rate that one study ranked the lowest in the country.
349 black male prisoners from Monroe County serving a life sentence
83 were convicted when they were younger than 21
Rochester, which one recent report put dead last when it comes to graduation rates for black male students.
graduation rate of just 9 percent for young black men in Rochester
Chris P Bacon

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 2, 2012
It doesnt affect young black women that there are no dads in the homes, because they hook up at 15 with older guys and brag "I gots me a man", I dont need no daddy but a baby daddy.

And young men drop out of school because they can see that their daddies and grandpaps are keepin it real and livin life high with no HS diploma. Just need to learns to spell enough to fill out that Welfare for Life application.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 2, 2012
73% of all black babies are born out of wedlock according to the latest stats.Sure does tell you something about their lifestyles.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 2, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
73% of all black babies are born out of wedlock according to the latest stats.Sure does tell you something about their lifestyles.
And having five or six siblings all with different fathers.
Assuming the father is known.

Think what the modern black family tree must look like....

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 2, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
And having five or six siblings all with different fathers.
Assuming the father is known.
Think what the modern black family tree must look like....
Family tree?,damn it isn't a tree it is a whole forrest. Breed like cockroaches seems to be the name of the game in Da Hood.
Big Daddy Don

Woburn, MA

#7 Dec 2, 2012
We all know the problems. The MILLION dollar question is what is the solution????
WTF

Batavia, NY

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Big Daddy Don wrote:
We all know the problems. The MILLION dollar question is what is the solution????
Easy solution deny welfare to any woman who has a child with a father who has not been gainfully employed for at least 5 years.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Big Daddy Don wrote:
We all know the problems. The MILLION dollar question is what is the solution????
Stop/limit welfare and eventually they will stop having spawn they can't/won't take care of themselves.
Take away the incentive$$$$$$$$$$

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Big Daddy Don wrote:
We all know the problems. The MILLION dollar question is what is the solution????
One thing we all know is that throwing BILLIONS of dollars has done nothing but make it worst.Time to say:yes we will help you out in the time of need,but not for a lifetime.If anyone is of able to work they should have to work in some public sector job while they are collecting taxpayer money.The taxpayers have to work to pay for them,the least they can do is to pick up the sides of the interstates,parks,city streets,ect.Drug tests should be done and if they are dirty they should be cut off for life.They shoud be made to get at the very least a GED so they can get a job and have a little pride.As long as people keep having anything handed to them they won't try to advance in life.Just the way I think.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 2, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>One thing we all know is that throwing BILLIONS of dollars has done nothing but make it worst.Time to say:yes we will help you out in the time of need,but not for a lifetime.If anyone is of able to work they should have to work in some public sector job while they are collecting taxpayer money.The taxpayers have to work to pay for them,the least they can do is to pick up the sides of the interstates,parks,city streets,ect.Drug tests should be done and if they are dirty they should be cut off for life.They shoud be made to get at the very least a GED so they can get a job and have a little pride.As long as people keep having anything handed to them they won't try to advance in life.Just the way I think.
pigpen

I think you are confusing billions when it should be TRILLIONS

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 2, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
pigpen
I think you are confusing billions when it should be TRILLIONS
You are correct sir.I have trouble even thinking about that amount of money that has been wasted on these people.Sure hasn't done anything but make things worst and make them feel more entitled.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 2, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct sir.I have trouble even thinking about that amount of money that has been wasted on these people.Sure hasn't done anything but make things worst and make them feel more entitled.
No one knows better than you, our very own entitlement queen Obama can burn thrue 80--100 billion in an afternoon.

It's biggest supporters have no clue how screwed they are.
Chris P Bacon

Rochester, NY

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Once anyone on welfare or any Govt Entitlements hit 3 kids then Mandatory sterilization,
nuff said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kujichagulia- Self Determination 14 min beer farts 9
North Korea Calls Obama A 'Monkey' 29 min beer farts 11
Brother wease el and hate 1 hr Ezra 34
True Crime Statistics Summarized (Aug '13) 1 hr rick s 13
Garner's Daughter Tweeted Officer's Address 2 hr Ha Ha 14
What does wease cares pay for 3 hr Truth 31
News Outlets still Hiding White Mugshots of Whi... 3 hr Jokette 4
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:51 am PST