First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Jenna Talia

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 25, 2010
looks like we can't comment anymore on news stories on the website.
another thing city people ruined for us. If they didn't commit so many crimes and do stupid things, then we wouldn't have to post truthful comments or facts. The editor and moderator must've gotten their panties in a twist with all the honesty flowing.
See what trouble makers they are.
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 25, 2010
That sucks !!! There've been alot of good articles to talk about too. We can thank people like TaxedUptheWazoo, Meltdown, Dino, Ihaterednecks, jlo, etc

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#3 Aug 25, 2010
and don't forget that bitch called RhonDUH either, she has the race card ready to play anytime at all!!
sarab32

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 25, 2010
Obviously Channels 10 and 13 are threatened by public opinion... I know Channel 10 has deleted any number of my comments recently. Watching the news on 10 is almost as exciting as watching grass grow - what w/their something stuck up their butt attitudes - Don't you just feel the CHILL when they do the news.

As for Channel 13, if you aren't from here, you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting anywhere on that station... Check out the bios on their staff some time - local, local, local... Oh and having babies and wanting to come back part-time or change you hours is NOT allowed either.

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#5 Aug 25, 2010
sarab32 wrote:
Obviously Channels 10 and 13 are threatened by public opinion... I know Channel 10 has deleted any number of my comments recently.

As for Channel 13, if you aren't from here, you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting anywhere on that station....
If all you did was bitch like that all the time, I'd delete what you posted too!

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 26, 2010
Wake up people it is just another way the liberal main stream media is trying to shut up all of the people that disagree with their views.Another "win" for the libs and Obama's democrats.Does anyone think it is strange that they are doing this a couple of months before the mid terms? Just saying.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 26, 2010
Does that mean that all you white unemployed welfare racists are going to be spending more time on Topix now??
semper fi

Brockport, NY

#8 Aug 26, 2010
Hey RhonDUH, at least we're GAINFULLY employed, unlike you, pedaling your fat, ugly, infected, racist A$$ all over town. Is it true you raised your rates? Now $1.25 for a half and half. Slammer must be ticked off.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#9 Aug 26, 2010
semper fi wrote:
Hey RhonDUH, at least we're GAINFULLY employed, unlike you, pedaling your fat, ugly, infected, racist A$$ all over town. Is it true you raised your rates? Now $1.25 for a half and half. Slammer must be ticked off.
I bet she is too fat and ugly to even get $1.25.She just sits at home watching her taxpayer paid for big screen TV in her section 8 apt.and drinks her "40's" and smoke blunts all day,typical ghetto welfare queen.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#10 Sep 1, 2010
This sucks. I go away for a week and the Diq-head moderators get so pissed off at you guys, they pull the plug.
So, who wrote the scourge that broke the who-are's back?
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#11 Sep 1, 2010
i_m_watching wrote:
This sucks. I go away for a week and the Diq-head moderators get so pissed off at you guys, they pull the plug.
It wasn't me, they banned me soon as they started their stupid new comment section.
They only allowed white racist to make racist comments.
Al Bundy

Rochester, NY

#12 Sep 1, 2010
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't me, they banned me soon as they started their stupid new comment section.
You kind of sound like you think that's a bad thing.

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 1, 2010
You people are crazy. LOL!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 1, 2010
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Always blaming someone else for your mis fortune.....typical.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 1, 2010
i_m_watching wrote:
Well it most likely happened when some putz got on there and started defending the people who have made it to the sex offenders list (Birdsall story) and really pissed off a few people including me. After that it was all over.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#16 Sep 1, 2010
just_real wrote:
<quoted text>Well it most likely happened when some putz got on there and started defending the people who have made it to the sex offenders list (Birdsall story) and really pissed off a few people including me. After that it was all over.
Birdsall is a white guy, right??
Al Bundy

Rochester, NY

#17 Sep 1, 2010
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Birdsall is a white guy, right??
Technically, he stopped being white as soon as the gavel came down.
The Man

Rochester, NY

#18 Sep 1, 2010
WHEC...home of the crappy reporting and daily typos.. We'll just mock you on this site instead...
Jimmy James

Rochester, NY

#20 Sep 1, 2010
10WHEC got many of their stories from the comment section. Now they will have to be on TOPIX here to find new stories to steal and make their own.
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#21 Sep 1, 2010
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
blkIvy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Protest for white suburban homeless drunks an... 54 min CUNtoledo 6
There should be a job openings website 55 min HA ha 7
Forbes lists Rochester as "Opportunity City" 58 min HA ha 3
Ann Coulter Thinks You Are an Idiot if Your Man... 1 hr EthnicInfatuation 1
Amy Pierson never took her eyes off Thomas John... 1 hr Enter Username 9
No jobs in Auburn 2 hr David Feinstein 7
White Bus Driver Labled a HERO for failing to p... 2 hr Wildman 6
Common core sex ed caught by 6th grade phone pi... 5 hr dew4794 41
•••
•••