YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Hey, whats up all you filthy rich Harvard and Yale graduates with masters degrees? It's me, Werner Heisenberg, AKA guy who uses 25 character usernames, AKA guy who uses names of characters from pop culture TV shows, AKA guy who uses anagrams that leave clues to my true identity, AKA Nickbo #11

I've been away for awhile, but I'm back. I see that we still have Pigpen, Iescaped, Rhonda and blue lettered Steel City. What happened to Black Daddy and Helen of Greece (AKA JoeG, AKA WyleDapes, AKA black lettered Steel City)?

I can also see that the main theme still is "My race is better than yours" Are we all still wealthy, independent, self sufficient, entrepreneurial philanthropists and humanitarians as well?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 26, 2013
YXMDFGLN wrote:
Hey, whats up all you filthy rich Harvard and Yale graduates with masters degrees? It's me, Werner Heisenberg, AKA guy who uses 25 character usernames, AKA guy who uses names of characters from pop culture TV shows, AKA guy who uses anagrams that leave clues to my true identity, AKA Nickbo #11
I've been away for awhile, but I'm back. I see that we still have Pigpen, Iescaped, Rhonda and blue lettered Steel City. What happened to Black Daddy and Helen of Greece (AKA JoeG, AKA WyleDapes, AKA black lettered Steel City)?
I can also see that the main theme still is "My race is better than yours" Are we all still wealthy, independent, self sufficient, entrepreneurial philanthropists and humanitarians as well?
Your point being?? One more time, what WAS your posting name before?? Just asking.
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

#3 Feb 26, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Your point being?? One more time, what WAS your posting name before?? Just asking.
Read, read, read...reread

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 26, 2013
YXMDFGLN wrote:
<quoted text>
Read, read, read...reread
Got it!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 26, 2013
YXMDFGLN wrote:
Dunno what happened to "them". Assuming they got booted and don't know how to get back on. Wish I was a wealthy philanthropist. Would be nice to give to truly worthy causes like rescuing abused or unwanted pets.
RFCBF

Rochester, NY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
We were hoping you died, so welfare and disability can cut your funding off.
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
RFCBF wrote:
We were hoping you died, so welfare and disability can cut your funding off.
OMG..YOUR HERE TOO!?!?? I LOVE THIS CHICK, NOW IT'S A PARTY!!!!
THIS IS THE BEST FIRST DAY BACK EVER!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the Most Racist in Our Local Media? 2 hr Less Be Inns 6
Rochester-area teen missing from Albany college 2 hr CityRes sucks 4
Breaking news 3 hr Nicko 19
Martijn Verbakel Give Gates, NY Police a BLACK EYE 4 hr DoubleDipperDuffy 52
Black girls & Wigs 5 hr Server 9
Shaking My Head 6 hr Pulling the cover... 3
10WHEC Fails AGAIN to include White Drunk Girls... 7 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Adam McFadden named Housing Authority head 7 hr RHA user 48
Rochester Dating
Find my Match