Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey, whats up all you filthy rich Harvard and Yale graduates with masters degrees? It's me, Werner Heisenberg, AKA guy who uses 25 character usernames, AKA guy who uses names of characters from pop culture TV shows, AKA guy who uses anagrams that leave clues to my true identity, AKA Nickbo #11

I've been away for awhile, but I'm back. I see that we still have Pigpen, Iescaped, Rhonda and blue lettered Steel City. What happened to Black Daddy and Helen of Greece (AKA JoeG, AKA WyleDapes, AKA black lettered Steel City)?

I can also see that the main theme still is "My race is better than yours" Are we all still wealthy, independent, self sufficient, entrepreneurial philanthropists and humanitarians as well?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

YXMDFGLN wrote:
Hey, whats up all you filthy rich Harvard and Yale graduates with masters degrees? It's me, Werner Heisenberg, AKA guy who uses 25 character usernames, AKA guy who uses names of characters from pop culture TV shows, AKA guy who uses anagrams that leave clues to my true identity, AKA Nickbo #11
I've been away for awhile, but I'm back. I see that we still have Pigpen, Iescaped, Rhonda and blue lettered Steel City. What happened to Black Daddy and Helen of Greece (AKA JoeG, AKA WyleDapes, AKA black lettered Steel City)?
I can also see that the main theme still is "My race is better than yours" Are we all still wealthy, independent, self sufficient, entrepreneurial philanthropists and humanitarians as well?
Your point being?? One more time, what WAS your posting name before?? Just asking.
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Your point being?? One more time, what WAS your posting name before?? Just asking.
Read, read, read...reread

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

YXMDFGLN wrote:
<quoted text>
Read, read, read...reread
Got it!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

YXMDFGLN wrote:
Dunno what happened to "them". Assuming they got booted and don't know how to get back on. Wish I was a wealthy philanthropist. Would be nice to give to truly worthy causes like rescuing abused or unwanted pets.
RFCBF

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

We were hoping you died, so welfare and disability can cut your funding off.
YXMDFGLN

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

RFCBF wrote:
We were hoping you died, so welfare and disability can cut your funding off.
OMG..YOUR HERE TOO!?!?? I LOVE THIS CHICK, NOW IT'S A PARTY!!!!
THIS IS THE BEST FIRST DAY BACK EVER!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will The BBQ and Blues Fest be any safer than t... 50 min Comments 6
White Racist Talk Radio Hosts FIRED 1 hr monkey slayer 26
Bob Duffy will return to Rochester 1 hr monkey slayer 3
After 35 Years, WHAM's Chet Walker Fired 2 hr Porky 21
Black Mayor gets 10 years in Prison 3 hr dew4794 1
Scrutiny of Arrest Caught Tape 5 hr wake up call 3
Brittanne Drexel (Oct '10) 9 hr Spartacus 137
•••
•••