Jury finds Michael Lewis guilty on all counts

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 17, 2013
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2999826.sht...

""The 335 counts were consolidated into 38 “representative” counts, of which the jury found Lewis guilty of each one,"""

That's nice that white criminals get charges "consolidated".
I don't any blacks have ever had their charges "consolidated".

And who found him guilty?? The title claims the judge found him guilty, yet the story reads that the jury found him guilty.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 17, 2013
morality wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S2999826.shtml?cat=411
""The 335 counts were consolidated into 38 “representative” counts, of which the jury found Lewis guilty of each one,"""
And who found him guilty?? The title claims the judge found him guilty, yet the story reads that the jury found him guilty.
I have an idea for you Rhonda,why don't you spew your racist hate and lies elsewhere? Sure would be a lot nicer on these threads if you,CC,Biracial,Henry's Mom(ie:CC)ect weren't on here 24/7 stiring the pot and racebaiting causing trouble.Just saying.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 17, 2013
morality wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S2999826.shtml?cat=411
What the hell are you talking about? The Title clearly says that the JURY found him guilty. Apparently that medication adjustment just isn't working out for ya, huh, Crotchety?

Since: Apr 13

Rochester, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I have an idea for you Rhonda,why don't you spew your racist hate and lies elsewhere? Sure would be a lot nicer on these threads if you,CC,Biracial,Henry's Mom(ie:CC)ect weren't on here 24/7 stiring the pot and racebaiting causing trouble.Just saying.
Guess you "forgot" about your comment on the thread about blacks crossing the street! THIS is factual, your comment was an opinion! WHY do facys scare you?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you "forgot" about your comment on the thread about blacks crossing the street! THIS is factual, your comment was an opinion! WHY do facys scare you?
Factual? Did you even click on the link? Crotchety says it says, "The Judge..." look at the title of the freakin thread! it clearly says, "The Jury...." wth is wrong with people... smh.

Since: Apr 13

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Factual? Did you even click on the link? Crotchety says it says, "The Judge..." look at the title of the freakin thread! it clearly says, "The Jury...." wth is wrong with people... smh.
THE JUDGE consolidated the charges, do YOU have ANY basic comprehension skills? The question is rhetorical, obviously you don't.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 17, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I have an idea for you Rhonda,why don't you spew your racist hate and lies elsewhere? Sure would be a lot nicer on these threads if you,CC,Biracial,Henry's Mom(ie:CC)ect weren't on here 24/7 stiring the pot and racebaiting causing trouble.Just saying.
Take a good close look at my profile, you see the date
"Since: Dec 07" ????
Well, look at your date and then you go elsewhere.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? The Title clearly says that the JURY found him guilty. Apparently that medication adjustment just isn't working out for ya, huh, Crotchety?
"""Posted at: 04/16/2013 9:37 AM | Updated at: 04/16/2013 7:13 PM"""

I wonder what they UPDATED???

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 18, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
Brilliant post as usual PP911

Hammer meets nail or in Rochesters case hammer meets shell casing.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#12 Apr 18, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>"Brilliant", no,correct,you bet.Just getting sick and tired of "Rhonda" and her/his different names always slamming white people while all of the time knowing that the main problem in the city is her/his lowlife peers.It is time to get trash like her/him off of Topix by sending a text the main "office" in Cal.(Local mods doesn't care,they lean towards the "left")so we can stop with all of the racist B/C.Don't forget to include her/his other names like CC,Henry's Mom,Biracial,ect.Go for it and have fun doing it!! Did anyone noticed the week that "Rhonda" and her/his crew weren't on here for a week everything was fine,no B/S,no racist slurs,no anti-cops B/S,ect? Just saying.
LMMFSassyAO!!!!!! When was THAT week?

Why PENNY do you continuously bring ME into YOUR childishness?
Are you really THAT confused ?

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#13 Apr 18, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. fool,I was on Topix two(2)months after you were with the name of Maddog2008 until I handed you your butt in many posts.
BTW: Have a nice day,PP911.
A MAD dog in a PIG PEN is a recipe for being TWISTED!!!

Location hidden

#14 Apr 18, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. fool,I was on Topix two(2)months after you were with the name of Maddog2008 until I handed you your butt in many posts.Too bad you had to run to the mods and have me banned because you aren't,(1)smart enough-(2)man-women enough or-(3)have enough guts to debate with me.You are a racist loser that will never be anything but a low life loser. Try growing up,get a life,get a job,stop living off of the taxpayers and help "your peers",they need all the help they can get because they act like they are still in the jungle. Just saying. BTW: Have a nice day,PP911.
your not maddog2008, and even if you were, i was here first, so get lost.
plus i was even one years before 2007 as CityRes and Leroy Jones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless Shindig 2 hr Jokette 9
Sharpton called race provocateur on CNN 3 hr Justice Served 18
Dirty White Santa 4 hr Jokette 3
Weather Service Issues High Wind Warning For WNY 4 hr Ezra 3
Obama, Holder, Diblasio 5 hr Jokette 36
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 6 hr Jokette 17
Gay Men and Blood Donation 6 hr Jokette 5

High Wind Warning for Monroe County was issued at December 25 at 12:19AM EST

Rochester Dating
Find my Match