Gas Hover At $4 Per Gallon

Gas Hover At $4 Per Gallon

There are 45 comments on the 13WHAM story from Feb 19, 2013, titled Gas Hover At $4 Per Gallon. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Gasoline prices have gone up every day for a month, and now hover at just under $4 a gallon in the Rochester area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#93 Feb 22, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I thought the same exact same thing.
Don't know who yall are, but pretty certain I dont know you.
Louise Slaughter Me

Rochester, NY

#95 Feb 25, 2013
Can't you understand? High gas prices are great! It means the economy is doing fantastic! Even though inflation is outpacing growth and the cost of living is outpacing payraises and most people will not get bonuses, things are great! We just added thousands to the welfare system and added minimum wage jobs(you will make more on welfare, however) to replace some of the high paying jobs that have permanently left. Obama assured me that there are shovel ready jobs coming, just keep holding your breath. Diesel prices are going through the roof too, and we will require "green" fuel that may damage engines and perform poorly in cold weather and increase cost even more, while taking food and turning it into fuel using more energy to produce it than we get out. So the answer is that we need to jack up taxes on fuel even higher in order to stimulate the economy! I wish we could have higher prices than California! Yay, I am a jackass!

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#96 Feb 25, 2013
Louise Slaughter Me wrote:
Can't you understand? High gas prices are great! It means the economy is doing fantastic! Even though inflation is outpacing growth and the cost of living is outpacing payraises and most people will not get bonuses, things are great! We just added thousands to the welfare system and added minimum wage jobs(you will make more on welfare, however) to replace some of the high paying jobs that have permanently left. Obama assured me that there are shovel ready jobs coming, just keep holding your breath. Diesel prices are going through the roof too, and we will require "green" fuel that may damage engines and perform poorly in cold weather and increase cost even more, while taking food and turning it into fuel using more energy to produce it than we get out. So the answer is that we need to jack up taxes on fuel even higher in order to stimulate the economy! I wish we could have higher prices than California! Yay, I am a jackass!
Love your screen name. Sure wish Miss Maggie would of Slaughtered that old troll.
Chuck U Schumer

Rochester, NY

#98 Feb 25, 2013
I concur with my esteemed "cowleagues". After I get done fighting the Ash Borer Beetles(my plan is to spend millions studying the problem, wait till the beetles eat all the trees and then declare the win) and re-naming Post Offices and getting in front of every camera I can so I can listen to the wonderful sound of my own voice and see my dang handsome face. I still have to deal with this whole big booty Beyonce lip sync fiasco too. After that I have to help vote for my wet dream gun-control. Then, I will look into this high gas price thingy by licking Obama's feet.
Kirsten Gulliblebrand

Rochester, NY

#99 Feb 25, 2013
Oh Chucky! Ditto Ditto! I am just a Schumer clone anyway! I know I pretended to be pro-gun, but I lied! F the constituition! I just love abortions! F you NY, I can afford all the gas I want, you pay for it! Love you Chucky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alternative facts - the new buzzword 5 hr TrumpEgo 4
How Funny! The Media Is Going Nuts Over Melania... 6 hr Tiny Hands Drumpf 20
I am your KING bow before jiffy 6 hr Banana Republican 2
Doesn't Trump Watch Cartoons on Saturday? 6 hr Banana Republican 7
News Why is lilac pronounced "Li-LOCK"? Debate rages... (May '09) 7 hr Dave Dave 20
Bruce Pooper Era Never Was. 8 hr TrumpEgo 19
President Trump Spent A Full Day Wiping Out Oba... 8 hr TrumpEgo 9
Where are all the Never Trumpers lately? 11 hr truth can be dist... 35

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages