Gas Hover At $4 Per Gallon

Full story: 13WHAM 45
Gasoline prices have gone up every day for a month, and now hover at just under $4 a gallon in the Rochester area. Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59 Feb 19, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>Hi SCS! Yes, we have a mental midget amongst us. LOL!!!
Oh dear lord and he's hooked up with Stanky Pants already! Lol! Yay! Looking forward to it! ;)
Ha Ha

Iraq

#60 Feb 19, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
How much longer are we going to pretend this isn't Obuma's fault?
Although I am no fan of Obammy, Technically this is the Fed's fault. And since oversight of the FED falls squarely on the shoulders of the congress ... it's congress' fault for not regularly auditing the FED and keeping them from printing money without some thing to back it.(Like gold or other precous metals)

If the congress were to audit the FED and found that they printed money without the required 1% reserve as required by law ... they can VOID 1/2 of our nations' debt in accordance with the 14th amendment (Section 4)

So if ya gotta blame someone ... look at all your New York congressman http://electedlist.com/New_York.html
Landscape plow needed

Rochester, NY

#61 Feb 19, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
Ron Duh, you shouldFUCKINGknow by now, I call SHITHEADSlike you OUT. I hope yourFUCKINGbatteries DIEon your scooter tomorrow right in front of the Dinosaur, and the homeless copper junglers living under the street come up and steal your scooter for scrap. LOLOL!!!!
Happened to be up rocking a colicky baby daughter back to sleep and thought I would follow up here. To say I am stunned by the language you as a business owner would use here is a vast understatement. I would not remotely consider retaining the services of any business where an owner berates people like I have read here from you.

Could care less what others have posted here but what you have posted is just I cannot even begin to describe. You sound like a guy named Ron who hangs out in an old haunt of mine-Thirsty's.

Before you accuse me of being this mysterious "Rhonduh" you seem so obsessed with I am Caucasian and have a solid insurance business with which I provide for my family.

I will not visit this forum again. It is nothing but a waste of humanity

Location hidden

#63 Feb 20, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>I only said "Ron Duh", not "Rhonduh". No one has mentioned stanky pants' full name in weeks. Looks like you got busted AGAIN, P Tah!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO.
I picked right up on the "Rhonduh" slip up myself, Grady. And this poster elaberated tooooo much as to it.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#65 Feb 20, 2013
whitey wrote:
<quoted text>no one pays upfront you are easy to pick on. left yourrelf wide open
You are wrong about paying up front in full Whitey.I pay in full at the begining of the season,been using the same company for 10+ years and never had a problem or had to pay a fuel surcharge.They do a great job,unlimited trips(over 3")@$185 per year. I use College Bound on Buffalo Rd.in Gates,they do everything they say they will and then some.Just saying.

Location hidden

#67 Feb 20, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
All 5 of you are losers. Steel city has been missing as of late, shes probably been kicked off.
There you go again calling me names when I didn't even post anything.Now who is what Zippy? Looks like you are the one being an troll.Just saying. BTW: I haven't seen you answer about being kicked off under your old name,how come? Truth hurt?
Financial Terrorism

Rochester, NY

#69 Feb 20, 2013
NY has some of the highest gas taxes in the nation. We are paying out the nose for nebulous reasons. The media tells us that a few places in California have it worse, so thank your lucky stars! Idiots. Tons of people are driving more fuel efficient cars, but prices continue to skyrocket and taxes never go down, always up. Anybody with a truck is screwed, especially if you need it for work, you burn up all that raise you didn't get because the economy is still in the dumper. And you have to pay more for food and diapers and everything. F- California. F- NY. F-Cuomo. F- Obama.
Biracial one

United States

#70 Feb 20, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again calling me names when I didn't even post anything.Now who is what Zippy? Looks like you are the one being an troll.Just saying. BTW: I haven't seen you answer about being kicked off under your old name,how come? Truth hurt?
Ok, I didn't mean to call you out. You did call a truce and wished me good luck in school on Friday. But my comment still stands for the other four.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#71 Feb 21, 2013
take a look at how much money the FED is printing with nothing to back it.

http://mises.org/content/nofed/chart.aspx

and we are currently in the middle of another round of printing ...(Quantitave Easing)QE4!

Location hidden

#73 Feb 21, 2013
Stocks are taking a nose dive! But I'm sure all the libs are going to still blame Bush. smh

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#77 Feb 21, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
How much longer are we going to pretend this isn't Obuma's fault?
I'll let Fox speak for me on this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Location hidden

#80 Feb 21, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>You posted the wrong link. Here's the right one: http://www.aim.org/on-target-blog/cnn-2008-hi...
Won't argue CNN's flip flop, but will point out, that Baby Boy Bush could EASILY have affected oil prices... you do know his family right? ;)

Location hidden

#81 Feb 21, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Stocks are taking a nose dive! But I'm sure all the libs are going to still blame Bush. smh
Yeah That's some nose dive...
"46.92 points, or 0.3 percent, at 13,880.62"

Even with the refusal of 'certain parties' to play nice, instability that is evident to the world, and constant attacks against an ineffectual President, the Economy is doing damn good ...(or we forgettin about that 6k point?)

Location hidden

#84 Feb 22, 2013
JoeBlow02 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah That's some nose dive...
"46.92 points, or 0.3 percent, at 13,880.62"
Even with the refusal of 'certain parties' to play nice, instability that is evident to the world, and constant attacks against an ineffectual President, the Economy is doing damn good ...(or we forgettin about that 6k point?)
Unemployment is sky rocketing. More people on welfare and food stamps than ever before. Yeah. The economy is just peachy. lol

Location hidden

#85 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>Unemployment is sky rocketing. More people on welfare and food stamps than ever before. Yeah. The economy is just peachy. lol
Pay no attention SCS,it is one of the "crew" that got booted using a new name.Got to say that whoever it is sounds like they got pass 12th grade and a little college,maybe CC using a different name??

Location hidden

#87 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>Unemployment is sky rocketing. More people on welfare and food stamps than ever before. Yeah. The economy is just peachy. lol
Talk to all the big wigs that sold you and your neighbors out. Don't know bout you, but I'm LOVING the way things go!! People r so predictable, you can bank on em
BTW Dow 6k ... Dow 13k.. yeah, the economy sure is shit. U bothered to look at the EU india? greece?

Location hidden

#89 Feb 22, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Pay no attention SCS,it is one of the "crew" that got booted using a new name.Got to say that whoever it is sounds like they got pass 12th grade and a little college,maybe CC using a different name??
LOL! I thought the same exact same thing.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#90 Feb 22, 2013
Keep in mind ... the stocks LOOK like they are growing because they are collecting twice as much money ... but the money they are collecting is only worth HALF as much.

Location hidden

#91 Feb 22, 2013
whitey wrote:
<quoted text>economy is growing for investers. worse off for middle class. newly created jobs pay 54 per cent what former jobs pay. nyse is not an indicator of economy. things could be worse i suppose
But it was a safe indicator in 2008? Cant have it both ways. I'll go easy on ya since its only part of the pic, and you notice things could be much worse.
At least we can still buy food at the store, and the most uprising we got, are Occunuts/Tea baggers

Location hidden

#92 Feb 22, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
Keep in mind ... the stocks LOOK like they are growing because they are collecting twice as much money ... but the money they are collecting is only worth HALF as much.
Thats why ya sell em before the drones know what they r doing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does wease cares pay for 1 hr Ezra 18
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 1 hr Ezra 30
Irondequoit woman pleads guilty to Social Secur... (Sep '11) 1 hr Jokette 56
The Human Spirit: My dear Jewish brethren 2 hr Jokette 1
Brother wease el and hate 3 hr Slammer 17
pants up dont loot 4 hr Jokette 3
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 6 hr ape hat 43
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web