Gas Hover At $4 Per Gallon

Full story: 13WHAM

Gasoline prices have gone up every day for a month, and now hover at just under $4 a gallon in the Rochester area.
Comments
1 - 20 of 45 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Landscape plow needed

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>I own a lanscaping and plowing business, with 12 trucks. Your suggestions are useless to me. Thanks for nothing.
A bunch of my neighbors and our family are completely dissatisfied with our snow removal person (who also *attempts* landscaping). If you actually show up unlike the current contract, I think I can get you some extensive work. One of our friends would like help doing some major backyard renovations.
How would one get a hold of you to discuss your fees? Length of Contract? Do you do multi-year contracts?
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

whitey wrote:
<quoted text>not a mental midget at all. perhaps you could get a real job. self employed contractor? plow any today, landscape this winter? guess that makes u look kind of dumb. get a job.
He's on this site more than he attends his business. lol
Landscape plow needed

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Landscape plow needed wrote:
<quoted text>
A bunch of my neighbors and our family are completely dissatisfied with our snow removal person (who also *attempts* landscaping). If you actually show up unlike the current contract, I think I can get you some extensive work. One of our friends would like help doing some major backyard renovations.
How would one get a hold of you to discuss your fees? Length of Contract? Do you do multi-year contracts?
Erred in not telling you where we are. We are off of Bailey near RIT.
Landscape plow needed

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>We're unique in how we do our contracts. We don't do multi-yr contracts, as we don't want people to feel locked in, and it keeps us honest. We do seasonal contracts, billing month by month. If you don't like our service, don't pay...no questions asked. However if you don't pay, you're ineligible for plowing the next month. We show up a minimum of 15 visits, or you get a pro-rated refund at the end of the season. Visits above that can either be contracted "unlimited", or a per visit (you call us) basis.
So how do I get a hold of you to discuss this further? I am not on here enough to warrant registering.
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>I employ 25 people and own a mid 6-figure house. Far from living in my parents basement, turdpacker.
Why the name calling on here? You have been trolling on here for a while. I still believe you're IescapeNY.
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>if you didn't notice, Einstein, it's neither plowing nor landscaping weather today. So STFU and GFY.
Then go change your line of work so you will be busy all year round. And take your own advice btw.

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

whitey wrote:
<quoted text>you pass the cost to customers. that is common sense
Good way to lose customers!
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Grady Stiles wrote:
You are dead wrong. And I'm not going to state my business name on here so you can trash it. Where do you work?????
Give up grady, you've been owned. You have no business, plain and simple.
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

whitey wrote:
<quoted text>reread the post no one believes you. they called you a troll. how funny. remember profanity is the last defense of an idiot. kiss mommy goodnite, good boy lol. you too easy to pick on.
I think I have a new friend on here. lol

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I have a new friend on here. lol
How sweet. Whitey and Half & Half can go TROLLING together!
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

whitey wrote:
<quoted text>do you own a snowplow company too. grady is a pathetic goon. glad to meet you
IescapeNY is a racist. I think he's grady though. He just called me half and half, poking at my username. If that isn't racist........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
IescapeNY is a racist. I think he's grady though. He just called me half and half, poking at my username. If that isn't racist........
Stanky Pants

We have been down this road many times before. If your teeny tiny mind wants to call me "Grady Stiles" fine but PLEASE on any given day make it "Mr Grady Stiles" or "Mr Pigpen911" or "Mr Patriot"
or Mr (Ms) Steel City Steelers" I could go on and on but I think "hope" you get my drift.
Work on your issues as you have many and when you start to act like a big boy you can (maybe) come play with the adults.
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Stanky Pants
We have been down this road many times before. If your teeny tiny mind wants to call me "Grady Stiles" fine but PLEASE on any given day make it "Mr Grady Stiles" or "Mr Pigpen911" or "Mr Patriot"
or Mr (Ms) Steel City Steelers" I could go on and on but I think "hope" you get my drift.
Work on your issues as you have many and when you start to act like a big boy you can (maybe) come play with the adults.
All 5 of you are losers. Steel city has been missing as of late, shes probably been kicked off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

whitey wrote:
<quoted text>likely the same person. use different name since he got called out big time by everyone. kinda y i asked if he owned snowplow company. no one pays upfront thats on the news every year. old lady pays in full contractor no shows. its always installment on a seasonal or annual contract. what a baffoon.
We always payed on a contract & saved $$$ but we also had a reliable long term company. Might have something to do with the zip code also.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>Epic. Thank you.
Grady

I really think Stanky pants is/could be a nice guy but needs to work on getting the chip off his shoulder, his attitude and maybe the crew he hangs with on topix for a start.

I will give anyone a second chance.
Anonymous

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

what a pissing match.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

whitey wrote:
<quoted text>not a mental midget at all. perhaps you could get a real job. self employed contractor? plow any today, landscape this winter? guess that makes u look kind of dumb. get a job.
You're an idiot. Just the few posts I've read thus far on this thread proves that to me. "Pass it on to your customer..." "move closer to your job"...wow. Such insight (that's sarcasm by the way). You sound like Obama. "Just raise taxes" "Just print more money..." You clearly have absolutely no clue about economics. Much like our retarded President.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
All 5 of you are losers. Steel city has been missing as of late, shes probably been kicked off.
What's the matter, Stanky? Ya miss me? Now why would I get kicked off, huh? I've never even come close. Nice try though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

whitey wrote:
<quoted text>lol. you dont know crap. people pay on installment not upfront. anyone that pays upfront is a fool. what is name of your company as it would be listed in bbb. now go eat dinner with mommy. you wont name company cuz it does not exist. i work construction so yes i do know about contracts. again you are making a fool of yourrelf. and you wont name company because it does no exist.
You're the only one on this thread making a fool of yourself. Anyone who owns a home knows it's paid upfront for the season. Now who lives in their parent's basement? Methinks YOU do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

whitey wrote:
<quoted text>complete lie. you invent another name to keep this going. try advise from better business bureau or consumer reports. now do dishes moma boy every1 figured you out fraud
You, dear, are a clueless fool. Who is "every1 figured you out.."??? A figment of your and Stanky Pant's imaginations? Wow. What a debut you have had here on Topix. Nice. Keep up the good work (Yes, sarcasm again). Because I needed someone new to laugh my arse off at!!! LOLOL!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!! The whole, "No one pays up front" thing CRACKS ME UP!!!! Every homeowner I know pays up front for the entire year. Unless they take their chances that there won't be much snow and pay per trip. I opted to do that and have made out two years in a row. Next year I may not be so lucky. But why am I even attempting to have an intelligent conversation with a friggin botard? smh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police charge 2 men in fatal Philly carjacking 1 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 6
New Breakroom is the best morning show in town 5 hr WCMF ALL HUMAN 10
What is your biggest pet peeve 7 hr Ha Ha 42
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 8 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 8 hr Wake up 669
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 8 hr trs 16,778
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE