First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#48 May 2, 2014
not white your not right wrote:
blacks are fking s c u m anyhow. fk them jiggers
Whoa there turbo. While there are significant problems and issues that plague the Black community, blaming race does no good and is counterproductive. Hate the sin, not the sinner. Instead of handouts, we need handups. We need jobs, education, lower taxes and neighbors that watch out for each other and will fight against crime.
NOOBS SUXDIX

Rochester, NY

#49 May 2, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa there turbo. While there are significant problems and issues that plague the Black community, blaming race does no good and is counterproductive. Hate the sin, not the sinner. Instead of handouts, we need handups. We need jobs, education, lower taxes and neighbors that watch out for each other and will fight against crime.
Don't waste your time.....noobs is the product of a multi-generational incestrial family.... you're trying to reason with what is ostensibly is a "crack baby".

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#50 May 2, 2014
NOOBS SUXDIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time.....noobs is the product of a multi-generational incestrial family.... you're trying to reason with what is ostensibly is a "crack baby".
You say that like it is a bad thing. You got something good, keep it in the family, right? We've all been there, I have a really attractive cousin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know a Roy Whisman, Jr. 58 min whohasntheliedto 32
The Reason Why Only the NYS Troopers Have Old Cars 1 hr Charlee 7
Wease picks his fights 2 hr Slammner 58
News For a small fee (Apr '09) 4 hr curious 93
Break room ratings (Jan '15) 12 hr Tommy Rules 399
Woman Attempts to Stop Robbery at Estate Sale 12 hr NOOBS SUXdelbertDIX 2
cops bust man groping 12 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages