Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Now, the nation is looking for the "Savior" to act
Here is the reality-
----------

Now is the time, Mr. President.

Listen:I used to like target shooting, Murphy said.But once I married and had kids I gave it up. I made a decision not to have guns in the house around kids. Yes, you can lock them up and make them safe but I never wanted the unthinkable to happen. Get rid of the guns, my kids wont get shot. Period. But Im not against all guns. But I dont think anyone one needs an assault rifle. No mother should be teaching an emotionally disturbed kid how to shoot one.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/hamill-ti... it's "Savior" to act, NOW:
The BushMaster

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

TIME TO JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW:

Everybody and their momma suddenly understands that weapons are a problem in this angry, violent mentally ill society.
The BushMaster

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Yep, everybody and their momma....

The former congressman and MSNBC host shocked viewers when he confessed that the slaughter at Sandy Hook had changed his heart about gun control. He says,'our Bill of Rights does not guarantee gun manufacturers the absolute right to sell military-styled high-caliber semi-automatic combat assault rifles with high capacity magazines to whoever the hell they want.'

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/cons...
A Sig Sauer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

BREAKING THE SILENCE! Father of surviving Sandy Hook student admits turning a blind eye to gun violence can no longer be an option

Andre Nikitchyuk, whose son Bear was saved by a teacher in the massacre, is raising viable questions and demanding results.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/father-su...

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

The BushMaster wrote:
Yep, everybody and their momma....
The former congressman and MSNBC host shocked viewers when he confessed that the slaughter at Sandy Hook had changed his heart about gun control. He says,'our Bill of Rights does not guarantee gun manufacturers the absolute right to sell military-styled high-caliber semi-automatic combat assault rifles with high capacity magazines to whoever the hell they want.'
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/cons...
True That 2 !

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

The BushMaster wrote:
Here is the reality-
----------
Listen:I used to like target shooting, Murphy said.But once I married and had kids I gave it up. I made a decision not to have guns in the house around kids. Yes, you can lock them up and make them safe but I never wanted the unthinkable to happen. Get rid of the guns, my kids wont get shot. Period. But Im not against all guns. But I dont think anyone one needs an assault rifle. No mother should be teaching an emotionally disturbed kid how to shoot one.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/hamill-ti... it's "Savior" to act, NOW:
True this one also.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

The BushMaster wrote:
TIME TO JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW:
Everybody and their momma suddenly understands that weapons are a problem in this angry, violent mentally ill society.
It sure does seem like it. The usual commentors are in hiding, no where to be found. To be a no show and not respond is strange, as they are ususally the first responders to gun violence.

S/N: Media outlets are reporting that WalMart and Dick's Sporting Goods are putting assault rifles for sale on hold.

Talk about a knee jerk reaction by JERKS.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

I'll jump in to say that although this was a terrible thing ... COLLECTING UP ALL THE GUNS ISN'T GONNA MAKE IT GO AWAY!

there have been many violent acts committed without a gun.

If you have to raise an issue, try fixing the revolving door that we have for criminals.
WTF

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

The BushMaster wrote:
Here is the reality-
----------
Wonder how that guy will feel when some one breaks into his house in the middle of the night and his only defense is a phone call to police who at best can get there in 15-20 minutes.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Pure Amerikkkan Paranoia....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mari...

Marine Staff Sgt. Jordan Pritchard stands watch outside his children's elementary school in Nashville, Tenn.

A Nashville father is taking the safety of his children's elementary school into his own hands by standing watch outside the building in his camouflage Marines uniform.

"I feel like this is something I had to do," Staff Sgt. Jordan Pritchard told local WSMV television while standing outside Gower Elementary school on Tuesday.
Anonymous

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Amerikkkan paranoia seems to be frothing at the mouth demanding all these new gun laws to me. You are right..all this being afraid of guns has led to mass paranoia. New aw this..ban this..new law that..paranoid much ?
Trigger Happy Crackers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

did you gun holding looney's sign the petition yet. Please do so while you are listening to the scanner...u know, those calls to hear the tragedies unfold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Jills suspend operations 13 min Country Boy 2
Judge allows partial release of Attica riot papers 16 min Failed White Culture 2
Cash denouncing Cuomo spreads across N.Y. 23 min Failed White Culture 9
Luvs new look 31 min Kurt 3
"Stop Staples" rally in Irondequoit today 55 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
White Suburban Prostitute Arrested Again 1 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 1
Teen charged with arson in connection with East... 1 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 2
•••
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search