Black Rochester Book Published

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

I'm SURE you'll be buying a copy since you are TOTALLY interested in the Black community.

While you're at it, you should buy copies for ALL your friends.

That will help take your mind off the FACT that you were BANNED!!!!!!!! IEscapedNY---GONE!

LMSassyBO!!!!!!

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Abbie Hoffman did it too, calling it, "Steal this book"!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

CapriceClassic wrote:
That will help take your mind off the FACT that you were BANNED!!!!!!!! IEscapedNY---GONE!
LMSassyBO!!!!!!
I heard that you are about to have the same happen to you too CC so I wouldn't be laughing too much Zippy.Remember the old saying about people that live in glass houses.Just saying.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 3, 2013
 

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

i_m_watching wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S teal_This_Book
I think I'll pick one or more up at the library soon...sounds interesting. I wonder why I never heard of this person.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 4, 2013
 
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll pick one or more up at the library soon...sounds interesting. I wonder why I never heard of this person.
He is pretty interesting. He hid out from the Feds in Clayton N.Y. and started the Save the River group while in hiding.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

By the way CC how does someone who claims to be as well read and knowledgeable not have ever learned about Abbie Hoffman. Have you never heard of the Weather Underground either? What kind of liberal scholar are you?
MachelleBownders

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

written

in

e b o n i c s

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FTW wrote:
By the way CC how does someone who claims to be as well read and knowledgeable not have ever learned about Abbie Hoffman. Have you never heard of the Weather Underground either? What kind of liberal scholar are you?
....."claims to be well read" ?????

A liberal Scholar??????????

Do I know YOU.....?

Or DO you think you know me????

I was probably too busy studying other IMPORTANT people like Bobby Seale and the tactics of COINTELPRO.
yep

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ItsmeIeNY wrote:
I hope the authors had the common sense to write this book at the fifth or sixth grade reading level.
You are assuming they can read at all!
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
....."claims to be well read" ?????
A liberal Scholar??????????
Do I know YOU.....?
Or DO you think you know me????
I was probably too busy studying other IMPORTANT people like Bobby Seale and the tactics of COINTELPRO.
There have been a few times you have brought up your superior intellect to me on other threads. You are to busy reading Bobby Seale? That's funny I would think your research of Black Panthers would have led you to a white protester of the 1960's-70's that had many connections with and supported the Black Panther movement. Particularly one as influential and big as Abbie Hoffman. For goodness sakes,he was at the 1968 DNC along with Bobby Seale. Have you not heard of the Chicago Eight? Could a white person possibly know something about liberal idealism and black revolutionaries that CC doesn't?

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FTW wrote:
<quoted text>There have been a few times you have brought up your superior intellect to me on other threads.?
Really? I think you have ME mixed up with someone you thought you knew.

OR Do I smell bacon???
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Not unless their are multiple Caprice Classics with the same African-American flag colored lips. How can you not remember responding to "FTW" multiple times the past couple of weeks?

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FTW wrote:
Not unless their are multiple Caprice Classics with the same African-American flag colored lips. How can you not remember responding to "FTW" multiple times the past couple of weeks?
By the way CC how does someone who claims to be as well read and knowledgeable not have ever learned about Abbie Hoffman. Have you never heard of the Weather Underground either? What kind of liberal scholar are you?

So says the New Comer^^^^^^^^^^

Remember you?

So as a "New comer with SOCKS" only responding to you the past couple of weeks you've assessed me as such.......

REALLY?
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way CC how does someone who claims to be as well read and knowledgeable not have ever learned about Abbie Hoffman. Have you never heard of the Weather Underground either? What kind of liberal scholar are you?
So says the New Comer^^^^^^^^^^
Remember you?
So as a "New comer with SOCKS" only responding to you the past couple of weeks you've assessed me as such.......
REALLY?
No, as "FTW" with the exception of INFOWARS and PRISONPLANET on a couple of threads.I only changed my name from FTW to highlight certain comments on those threads. It would be closer to a month maybe a little more in all reality. I have also been on here off and on in the past.I'm only going on how portray yourself as the smartest person around. I'm really surprised you don't know about him. From what I read from you I would recommend him to you. That's not an attack on you or your beliefs. Anyone who is counter to popular politics I think would find him interesting.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FTW wrote:
<quoted text>No, as "FTW" with the exception of INFOWARS and PRISONPLANET on a couple of threads.I only changed my name from FTW to highlight certain comments on those threads. It would be closer to a month maybe a little more in all reality. I have also been on here off and on in the past.I'm only going on how portray yourself as the smartest person around.
I don't recall you at ALL and sure don't know you from a can of paint.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FTW wrote:
<quoted text>No, as "FTW" with the exception of INFOWARS and PRISONPLANET on a couple of threads.I only changed my name from FTW to highlight certain comments on those threads. It would be closer to a month maybe a little more in all reality. I have also been on here off and on in the past.I'm only going on how portray yourself as the smartest person around. I'm really surprised you don't know about him. From what I read from you I would recommend him to you. That's not an attack on you or your beliefs. Anyone who is counter to popular politics I think would find him interesting.
I understand it's NOT how I portray myself, but how YOU perceive me since you seem to be clocking ME. AS I have NO recollection of YOU whatsoever!!!!! What does that say about you? That you don't leave MUCH of an impression on me. Okay!!!!
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall you at ALL and sure don't know you from a can of paint.
Does not matter who recalls or knows who. It's irrelevant. Never was the topic. Don't be so sensitive over a slight jab.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

By the way on the threads with me as infowars and prisonplanet you did nothing but agree with me and give thank you's

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that you are about to isajoke!have the same happen to you too CC so I wouldn't be laughing too much Zippy.Remember the old saying about people that live in glass houses.Just saying.
I heard you need to STFU, Penny.
you know why?

Public Enemy said....
#911isajoke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blacks figuring out Mexican's are here to bury ... 38 min Commentor 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Libs killed NY-Ca-Detroit 6,320
Scrutiny of Arrest Caught Tape 7 hr The man 4
Black Teen charged with Rape 8 hr Tyrone 2
Less Drunks Needed at 8 hr BlueEyedEllie 2
White Racist Talk Radio Hosts FIRED 8 hr Jacquetta 28
Mothers allowed to breastfeed in Barnes & Noble 9 hr Knicks Beau June Eeyore 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••