Rochester Woman Recovering After Bein...

Rochester Woman Recovering After Being Hit by Jeep

There are 12 comments on the RochesterHomepage.net story from Aug 3, 2012, titled Rochester Woman Recovering After Being Hit by Jeep. In it, RochesterHomepage.net reports that:

A Rochester woman was taken to Strong Hospital early Friday after she was hit by a SUV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RochesterHomepage.net.

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Well are they ever going to tell us the name of the white suburban person that hit her and took off??
Any charges yet??

Since: Aug 12

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 5, 2012
Annnddd...here is where you open mouth and insert your racist foot. Did you actually even READ the article ???? Where does it say the jeep took off. Cuz....it didn't.
Don't you ever get tired of making up false statements and attempting to get people to.be gullible enough to believe them?

morality

Location hidden

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Steel City Steelers Sr wrote:
Annnddd...here is where you open mouth and insert your racist foot. Did you actually even READ the article ???? Where does it say the jeep took off. Cuz....it didn't.
Don't you ever get tired of making up false statements and attempting to get people to.be gullible enough to believe them?
I read a lot of articles. And the white driver of the car did leave the scene. It was a hit and run, but the driver called the cops awhile after taking off to turn herself in. I don't need to show you where I read that she took off, I don't take orders from you nor do I leave comments intended for you. And if anyone is making false statements here, it's YOU, cause the drive did take off.

morality

Location hidden

#4 Aug 5, 2012

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 5, 2012
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a lot of articles. And the white driver of the car did leave the scene. It was a hit and run, but the driver called the cops awhile after taking off to turn herself in. I don't need to show you where I read that she took off, I don't take orders from you nor do I leave comments intended for you. And if anyone is making false statements here, it's YOU, cause the drive did take off.
And I don't take orders from you, either. I'm also educated enough not to believe random statements when no proof is offered. If you read it somewhere, you'd want to throw it up in my face....so you'd more than likely post the link. ;)

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 5, 2012
You don't even remember posting the link do you?? LOL.

morality

Location hidden

#7 Aug 5, 2012
Nickbo,

your mother must have lived a very sad life knowing what a loser her son was.
i bet see cried her self to sleep many nights and wished she never had you.
Lack of Brains Morality

Rochester, NY

#8 Aug 5, 2012
morality wrote:
Nickbo,
your mother must have lived a very sad life knowing what a loser her son was.
i bet see cried her self to sleep many nights and wished she never had you.
I bet there are a alot and I mean ALOT of men in the city who wish they never had you, especially after the STD test came back positive.

Rochester, NY

#9 Aug 5, 2012
LOL. You are truly obsessed with him!!! It cracks me up.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Steel City Steelers Sr wrote:
LOL. You are truly obsessed with him!!! It cracks me up.
don't laugh Richardhead you got an obsession too.
2wheelzequalzfck tardz

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2012
I bet Nickbo can't wait for hockey season to start. That Dewey Stone fcktard!!!
Eat Mor Chikin

Rochester, NY

#13 Aug 7, 2012
blacksarethedevilnsmell wrote:
I bet this lady that got hit was black and walked out infront of oncoming cars without looking like all the inner city youth do. I think they do it on purpose so they can sue and collect checks. I don't stop but I do blast my 5 trumpet 153db 121 psi train horn at them, they usually jump 5ft in the the air and land on their black butts or run like someones shooting at them HAAAA brothers are too funny
Dey be funnier when tap dancing and shufflin' around saying "Yassir"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The haha mystery... 12 min IescapedNY 15
Rudy Giuliani Joins the Dream Team 38 min Audrey 15
President Trump May Get Peace Prize! 1 hr R Mueller 15
Another Wanted White Reported as "Missing" found 1 hr Scrooge McDuck 5
News Kombucha is the next craft beverage craze in Ro... 1 hr ChicFilA Janitor 2
News Is Chick-fil-A the best fast chicken sandwich? 1 hr FDA Inspector 38
No More Distinguished Educators in Rochester 2 hr IescapedNY 6

Rochester Jobs

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages