wease cares foundation
Slammer

Holley, NY

#190 Apr 30, 2014
I need assurance that I will not be harmed and I would like to record the entire meeting .i also need the poets to be at CC sign off on him being seen and photoed without a hat .

Have him reply to me on this site or on the official site of the show he is on by a simple yes or no of being seen in a public place without a hat .

It is time to see if he is willing to be honest with the radio audience of the show he is on and I must insist on full disclosure to keep myself and my family safe .even if Alan says he is not violent I believe the protective ring of enablers are well aware of his self awareness and how much it bothers him to be seen as he truly looks .

Slammer

Holley, NY

#191 Apr 30, 2014
I also need the proper people at CC to sign off on him being seen without a hat

Radio hours are horrible and if I know scamper I know the only reply will be on one spelling error as opposed to my honest and open reply to having wease photoed without a hat .

Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#192 May 1, 2014
I need assurance that I will not be harmed and I would like to record the entire meeting .i also need the poets to be at CC sign off on him being seen and photoed without a hat .Who do you think is going to HARM you??????????
No one cares about you!! You're still skipping around the subject. When and where????? No BS about anyone signing off on anything, no armed guards, just you and him!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, what does "PHOTOED" mean? We all know you haven't got the balls, to meet him!!! You're DEATHLY afraid of, as you put it, an old man, who has one foot in the grave"!!!! What are you afraid of??????????
Slammer

Holyoke, MA

#193 May 1, 2014
Just have home reply yes or no to being seen without a hat in public .on this site or on the wease public 95.1 face book page .

Why is it so difficult for you to ask him a simple ?.
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#194 May 1, 2014
He's already on the web cam, without his hat. Once again. gary shows he's ball less. He's AFRAID TO MEET WEASE IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!! What a slime ball. You're a total waste of oxygen. WHERE and WHEN?
slammer

Holley, NY

#195 May 1, 2014
Wow ,your guy is looking sicklier than ever. Very pale ,very old very very past his prime.And once again not one photo of Alan without his head covered.

So much for honesty and sincerity . What a phony .
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#196 May 2, 2014
Just like you!!!! You're nothing but HOT AIR!!!! NO BALLS, NO GUTS.
You could have everything you wanted,' a debate, a picture, and you could ask him anything you want!!! All except one thing, YOU'RE GUTLESS!!!
Slammer

Holley, NY

#197 May 3, 2014
Still no photos of. Wease el without a hat ??.trust me he looks as sickly as the photos even with his hat .the facts are the facts and he is a very sickly looking man with the palest of white. Faces and free false teeth
Slammer

Holley, NY

#198 May 3, 2014
It seems as if. You are responsible for Alan the wease el
To not be allowed to have his skull
Exposed .it would be better if you would at be honest about how horrible he looks and how his extra skin and grey parcels of hair make him
Look
78 instead of almost 68 .5 months away from that horrible age and less than 3 years from
70 and 70 is the end of most careers in. Show biz .
louie

Rochester, NY

#199 May 4, 2014
Everyone works on Wease Show ends up getting Teeth needs Hair replaced Eye Surgery Hearing Aids
How come this Happens they all get Sick
Its a Doctor Show
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#200 May 4, 2014
Slammer wrote:
It seems as if. You are responsible for Alan the wease el
To not be allowed to have his skull
Exposed .it would be better if you would at be honest about how horrible he looks and how his extra skin and grey parcels of hair make him
Look
78 instead of almost 68 .5 months away from that horrible age and less than 3 years from
70 and 70 is the end of most careers in. Show biz .
YOU'RE GUTLESS!!!!!!!!!!
Slammer

Holley, NY

#201 May 4, 2014
Alan knows how to plat on good peoples emotions and he is the master at Guilting people into doing what Alan wants and has any one ever seen Alan reach in his pocket to donate to his own cause

Alan is a vert selfish person and also he hates to be seen with his skull exposed .he actually looks as if he is at the end of his life..
Slammer

Holley, NY

#202 May 4, 2014
Just one photo of Alan as he really looks .expose his head with no disguise no fake glasses .lets the people see what they believe is the dj. Who feels as if a disguise is what will help him
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#203 May 4, 2014
Slammer wrote:
Alan knows how to plat on good peoples emotions and he is the master at Guilting people into doing what Alan wants and has any one ever seen Alan reach in his pocket to donate to his own cause
Alan is a vert selfish person and also he hates to be seen with his skull exposed .he actually looks as if he is at the end of his life..
You are GUTLESS!!!!!!! A GUTLESS WONDER!
Worms like you,lasted less than 24 hours, in combat.You'd be a victim of FRIENDLY FIRE!!!!! How can you go through be as GUTLESS as you are?? Doesn't it bother you to be such a GUTLESS COWARD??????????
Slammer

Holley, NY

#204 May 4, 2014
Still no photos of Alan with a hat .fear is a terrible emotion and Alan is as fearful of the facts as any dj I know .he is now a mud skipper .sucking ratings where he finds them and is willing to never rock the boat .how vanilla can a 68 year old man get
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#205 May 5, 2014
You are GUTLESS!!!!!!! A GUTLESS WONDER!
Worms like you,lasted less than 24 hours, in combat.You'd be a victim of FRIENDLY FIRE!!!!! How can you go through be as GUTLESS as you are?? Doesn't it bother you to be such a GUTLESS COWARD??????????
Slammer

Florence, MA

#206 May 5, 2014
Your starting to sound the same as Alan the wease el levin .full of hate and anger
Darlene

Pittsford, NY

#207 May 5, 2014
Wease should retire and give someone younger and more talented an opening. His career is over (was 10 years ago). Time is well past to go.

I definitely agree with Slammer's comments.

Is Semper Fi Forever actually Wease?
Semper Fi Forever

Ashland, OR

#208 May 5, 2014
Darlene wrote:
Wease should retire and give someone younger and more talented an opening. His career is over (was 10 years ago). Time is well past to go.
I definitely agree with Slammer's comments.
Is Semper Fi Forever actually Wease?
Nope, just a friend. Wease was set to retire, but Clear Channel, made him an offer, he couldn't refuse. Slammer is a radio, wannbe, who hates Wease, for whatever reasons, but doesn't have the guts, to confront him, FACE TO FACE.
I set it up, half a dozen times, where gary, aka slammer, could meet Wease, talk to him, take photos, debate him, and whatever else, he does in his mommy's basement, when he looks at dirty pictures of little kids. Funny thing is, he ALWAYS has an excuse, and NEVER SHOWS!
slammer

Holley, NY

#209 May 6, 2014
all I can say is alan wease el Levin might be old and a fool but maybe not a old fool. He Is what he is .Case closed. Still no photo of him without a hat. I wonder why?/LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Six Rochester police officers have been shot si... 36 min Scorpion4 1
News Rochester Police Officer Shot, Search Underway ... 44 min AlFranken4Pres 3
Bruce Popper Has Ruined Roch Forum 2 hr Bruce popper 6
Northwest Service Center and Ron Penders 2 hr Bruce popper 21
Perfect is anything but 2 hr Bruce popper 1
Perfect the bipolar fake electrician 5 hr Perfect 7
Ha Ha Comes In For Landing 5 hr Perfect 6

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance