White Woman Arrested for Shoplifting ...

White Woman Arrested for Shoplifting in Macedon

Posted in the Rochester Forum

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 11, 2013
http://waynetimes.com/mugshots/tuesday-mugsho...

The need to take away her EBT card.
White Virus

West Henrietta, NY

#4 Mar 12, 2013
They need to close that Wal-Mart week after week those people rob it blind.....Wayne County should be renamed East Rochester County.
Witness

Victor, NY

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
How about they take this stoner's EBT away too, huh, Crotchety?
http://waynetimes.com/mugshots/thursday-mugsh...
Or how about this potential murderer's car? He looks like a gun toting gangsta
http://waynetimes.com/mugshots/wednesday-mugs...
Or how about this chronic ATM card thief? Let's take his away too!
http://waynetimes.com/mugshots/tuesday-mugsho...
And as we "speak"...your peeps just stole a GMC Acadia from someone but immediately got busted driving it on Monroe Avenue. Your peeps are bottom feeding slugs. All pieces of crap fairly the shade of their skin.
Your Peeps, I presume?

http://waynetimes.com/news/woman-caught-walki...

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Witness wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Peeps, I presume?
http://waynetimes.com/news/woman-caught-walki...
""""Accord ing to police the items are taken to the City of Rochester and scooped up by corner stores throughout the City.""""

According to Rhounda these items could be taken to anywhere in the burbs and scooped up by whites who privately own stores throughout the burbs.

I'm sure she wasn't going to walk down 31 all the way to the city.

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Some of the cops in the burbs are very naive to think stolen merchandise cant be sold in the burbs.
Grady Stiles

United States

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
How about they take this stoner's EBT away too, huh, Crotchety?
http://waynetimes.com/mugshots/thursday-mugsh...
Or how about this potential murderer's car? He looks like a gun toting gangsta
http://waynetimes.com/mugshots/wednesday-mugs...
Or how about this chronic ATM card thief? Let's take his away too!
http://waynetimes.com/mugshots/tuesday-mugsho...
And as we "speak"...your peeps just stole a GMC Acadia from someone but immediately got busted driving it on Monroe Avenue. Your peeps are bottom feeding slugs. All pieces of crap fairly the shade of their skin.
Beyond EPIC.

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#9 Mar 12, 2013
morality wrote:
Some of the cops in the burbs are very naive to think stolen merchandise cant be sold in the burbs.
Beyond and Above EPIC.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Your peeps are bottom feeding slugs. All pieces of crap fairly the shade of their skin.
Hmmmm, very stereotypical comment there. Leave your bigotry at home, we know you are coward enough to spew it online.
gremlin

Rochester, NY

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Steel City comments has been deleted! Good. That stank dog!

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Mar 12, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
""""Accord ing to police the items are taken to the City of Rochester and scooped up by corner stores throughout the City.""""
According to Rhounda these items could be taken to anywhere in the burbs and scooped up by whites who privately own stores throughout the burbs.
I'm sure she wasn't going to walk down 31 all the way to the city.
Huh? Talking to yourself again, you loser? This post makes about as much sense as most of your others. You are actually referring to yourself in the third person. Smh. You must have gotten a hold of some tainted mary jane, Crotchety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Agitators 4 hr Ha Ha 65
Fair port is a racist town 4 hr Ha Ha 133
Greece cops arrest lady for taking video of an ... 6 hr Fairport sucks 14
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 7 hr Slammed 638
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 8 hr perfect 63
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 8 hr perfect 75
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Jun 26 just joe 97

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages