City Man Beaten To Death

City Man Beaten To Death

There are 2 comments on the WOKR-TV Rochester story from Apr 27, 2006, titled City Man Beaten To Death. In it, WOKR-TV Rochester reports that:

' A Rochester man died nearly a week after being severely beaten. Police say officers found Felix Torres, 51, on Clifford Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOKR-TV Rochester.

Debbie

AOL

#1 Apr 27, 2006
Not only was he a co-worker of mine, He was my friend. I will miss him. He was a terrific person & only cowards could do this. Felix or his family did not deserve what you did. I hope that anyone that no's anything will please come forward. Felix you will always be loved & never forgotten. Thank you for being a part of my life. Your friend Debbie
Diamond daisey

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Aug 25, 2014
Does anyone know when the services are at so I can send a boquet of flowers and My deepest sympathies for the family in their time of tragic loss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town of Gates Calling Blacks Shady 11 min Rhonda 15
Could a military-run school help Rochester city... 11 min City Teacher 2
White Cop Shot Black Man in Head for NO Front P... 15 min Rhonda 14
News Clergy on Patrol program in effect 20 min Janice 10
Three Shot In The City Just Last Night. 3 hr Musthafa 4
News I-Team 10 investigation: Notoronious sex offend... (Dec '08) 14 hr Ha Ha 42
Wease picks his fights 14 hr stu gatz 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages