Wal-Mart cashier punched in the face ...
TheRochesterian

Rochester, NY

#157 Dec 31, 2011
well, its now time to goto bed and the awake in the morning to see how many people have died due to drunk driving suburban whites.
I think I'll set my alarm clock, as I can't wait to see what the body count will be.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#158 Jan 1, 2012
A hundred people, mostly men, ran after them.

Too bad this wasn't in the south. JaNasty would've been swinging from a tree
wease cares from Macedon

Rochester, NY

#159 Jan 1, 2012
What an f#(&ing uncivilized beast!

nickbo13

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#160 Jan 1, 2012
TheRochesterian wrote:
well, its now time to goto bed and the awake in the morning to see how many people have died due to drunk driving suburban whites.
I think I'll set my alarm clock, as I can't wait to see what the body count will be.
You must have been very disappointed when you found out there wasn't any deaths. But on the news they showed a head-on collison, IN WHICH A DRUNK BLACK PERSON WAS DRIVING.

nickbo13

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#161 Jan 1, 2012
TheRochesterian wrote:
well, its now time to goto bed and the awake in the morning to see how many people have died due to drunk driving suburban whites.
I think I'll set my alarm clock, as I can't wait to see what the body count will be.
What does your post have to do with a lady getting punched in the face at a Wal-Mart??? I did some cross-referencing, and all my computer could come up with is this, "the person who made this post was off topic, very ignorant, very fat, and very black. I have to go set my alarm so I can wake up early to see how many blacks in the city commited crimes during the night.
sickel cell

Wyoming, NY

#162 Jan 1, 2012
rhondas really fing stupid. what a laugh we get from that retard.
mike

Spencerport, NY

#163 Jan 3, 2012
I WILL TELL YOU WHAT. THAT LADY SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED STORE SECURITY. I AM SURE IF THERE WAS A THEFT ISSUE THEY COULD HAVE HANDLED IT. SHE TOOK IT UPON HERSELF TO ACTUALLY TAKE SOMEONES BAG OUT OF THEIR HAND.IF SHE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT HER SAFETY AS A 70 YEAR OLD, WHY WOULD SHE FEEL BOLD ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY SNATCH A BAG FROM SOMEONE? SHE GOT HER NASTY, NOSY ASS POPPED IN THE FUCKING FACE. GOOD FOR HER. LETS SEE HOW MUCH MORE ASS WHIPPING SHE IS WILLING TO TAKE ON BEHALF OF WALMART INCORPORATED.
I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU PEOPLE WOULD SHOW YOUR RECEIPT TO A CASHIER WHO HAS NO AUTHORITY TO QUESTION YOU ABOUT ANYTHING? I AM WILLING TO BET YOU WOULD NOT. I DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF VIOLENCE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I BET SHE WONT BE CONFISCATING ANYONE ELSES FUCKING PROPERTY. 70 OR NOT, SHE LEARNED A LESSON. GOOD FOR HER!!
wease cares from Macedon

Rochester, NY

#164 Jan 3, 2012
mike wrote:
I WILL TELL YOU WHAT. THAT LADY SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED STORE SECURITY. I AM SURE IF THERE WAS A THEFT ISSUE THEY COULD HAVE HANDLED IT. SHE TOOK IT UPON HERSELF TO ACTUALLY TAKE SOMEONES BAG OUT OF THEIR HAND.IF SHE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT HER SAFETY AS A 70 YEAR OLD, WHY WOULD SHE FEEL BOLD ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY SNATCH A BAG FROM SOMEONE? SHE GOT HER NASTY, NOSY ASS POPPED IN THE FUCKING FACE. GOOD FOR HER. LETS SEE HOW MUCH MORE ASS WHIPPING SHE IS WILLING TO TAKE ON BEHALF OF WALMART INCORPORATED.
I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU PEOPLE WOULD SHOW YOUR RECEIPT TO A CASHIER WHO HAS NO AUTHORITY TO QUESTION YOU ABOUT ANYTHING? I AM WILLING TO BET YOU WOULD NOT. I DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF VIOLENCE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I BET SHE WONT BE CONFISCATING ANYONE ELSES FUCKING PROPERTY. 70 OR NOT, SHE LEARNED A LESSON. GOOD FOR HER!!
And the uncivilized bitch who popped her won't be popping anyone else in the face for 5-7. We can only hope that she learned something but.....probably not.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#165 Jan 3, 2012
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your post have to do with a lady getting punched in the face at a Wal-Mart??? I did some cross-referencing, and all my computer could come up with is this, "the person who made this post was off topic, very ignorant, very fat, and very black. I have to go set my alarm so I can wake up early to see how many blacks in the city commited crimes during the night.
EPIC.

nickbo13

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#166 Jan 3, 2012
mike wrote:
I WILL TELL YOU WHAT. THAT LADY SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED STORE SECURITY. I AM SURE IF THERE WAS A THEFT ISSUE THEY COULD HAVE HANDLED IT. SHE TOOK IT UPON HERSELF TO ACTUALLY TAKE SOMEONES BAG OUT OF THEIR HAND.IF SHE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT HER SAFETY AS A 70 YEAR OLD, WHY WOULD SHE FEEL BOLD ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY SNATCH A BAG FROM SOMEONE? SHE GOT HER NASTY, NOSY ASS POPPED IN THE FUCKING FACE. GOOD FOR HER. LETS SEE HOW MUCH MORE ASS WHIPPING SHE IS WILLING TO TAKE ON BEHALF OF WALMART INCORPORATED.
I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU PEOPLE WOULD SHOW YOUR RECEIPT TO A CASHIER WHO HAS NO AUTHORITY TO QUESTION YOU ABOUT ANYTHING? I AM WILLING TO BET YOU WOULD NOT. I DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF VIOLENCE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I BET SHE WONT BE CONFISCATING ANYONE ELSES FUCKING PROPERTY. 70 OR NOT, SHE LEARNED A LESSON. GOOD FOR HER!!
Now the 70 year old lady "snatched" the bag away from the 26 year old female. This story keeps on changing everyday. I do know one thing, somebody should take your brain away from you.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#167 Jan 3, 2012
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the 70 year old lady "snatched" the bag away from the 26 year old female. This story keeps on changing everyday. I do know one thing, somebody should take your brain away from you.
You can't take something away from someone that doesn't have anything in the first place,IE: like a brain.How many avatars does Rhonda have now? I lost count.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#168 Jan 3, 2012
Wow...this story got more attention than the crazy violent white kid that burned down his own home and killed his parent and sibling.

I wonder why limited attention was given to that tragic story?

I'm tired of reading comments on this boring story?

nickbo13

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#169 Jan 3, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't take something away from someone that doesn't have anything in the first place,IE: like a brain.How many avatars does Rhonda have now? I lost count.
You are 100% correct. It would be interesting to find out how many different times she has changed her login information. The more stable people on Topix use only one username. Also I am really amazed at how many people on Topix are so uninformed about things. It also boggles my mind how many people on Topix can't read properly. Reading has always been my weakest link, but I am always trying to improve it all the time. Most of the people on Topix don't try to improve anything about themselves. And I do think that there are some people making posts on here just to get people mad and or make them laugh. But anyway, have a good day and stay warm. It is supposed to get into the 40's later this week.

nickbo13

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#170 Jan 3, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
Wow...this story got more attention than the crazy violent white kid that burned down his own home and killed his parent and sibling.
I wonder why limited attention was given to that tragic story?
I'm tired of reading comments on this boring story?
That story was given alot of attention, and it still is in the news. This Wal-mart story is getting alot of attention on Topix and not in the media. Why, you might ask?? It's because it is a white and black thing, and all of the blacks and the white "do-gooders" think that anything done to a black person by a white person that isn't positive is a totally wrong act.
YoungTurk

Rochester, NY

#171 Jan 3, 2012
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That story was given alot of attention, and it still is in the news. This Wal-mart story is getting alot of attention on Topix and not in the media. Why, you might ask?? It's because it is a white and black thing, and all of the blacks and the white "do-gooders" think that anything done to a black person by a white person that isn't positive is a totally wrong act.
You ever see those black do-gooders on Fox News trying to put down Obama?? I often wonder where Fox finds them and/or how much they have to pay them.

nickbo13

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#172 Jan 3, 2012
YoungTurk wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever see those black do-gooders on Fox News trying to put down Obama?? I often wonder where Fox finds them and/or how much they have to pay them.
No I never have seen them. But the white "do-gooders" are very extreme. There isn't very much that a white person can do or say, before the "do-gooders" come down hard on them.
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#173 Jan 20, 2012
I get stopped all the time at BJ's Wholesale by the dude at the door. It doesnt bother me. See, I don't steal. So I appreciate that they cut down on shoplifting and thus not pass on the cost of shrinkage onto me.

Too bad there wasn't a witness there to hear the lady calling the greeter/cashier a racist name so they could add Hate Crime charge to her rap sheet.
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#174 Jan 20, 2012
YoungTurk wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever see those black do-gooders on Fox News trying to put down Obama?? I often wonder where Fox finds them and/or how much they have to pay them.
They only put down the good "white" part of Obama.

nickbo13

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#175 Jan 20, 2012
Straight_Shooter wrote:
I get stopped all the time at BJ's Wholesale by the dude at the door. It doesnt bother me. See, I don't steal. So I appreciate that they cut down on shoplifting and thus not pass on the cost of shrinkage onto me.
Too bad there wasn't a witness there to hear the lady calling the greeter/cashier a racist name so they could add Hate Crime charge to her rap sheet.
It's nearly impossible to get a black on a hate crime. Blacks don't hate and aren't racist. Yea, right!!!!!!!!!!
Im Jackassquetta Simian

Rochester, NY

#176 Nov 30, 2012
Oh yeah, my baby is gonna be born right here in Rochester. My lawyer will get my conviction overturned due to harsh and unreasonable punishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOLDER: Trump, Stop The Damn Lying! 2 min Ha Ha 2
Lakeland Florida 16 min Monica 55
Trump said he was going to wipe ISIS out 48 min IescapedNY 2
Social Wedge why did you change your name from ... 2 hr IescapedNY 18
Mueller Will Make Nixon Look Saintly 2 hr IescapedNY 28
TRUMP: He Knew What He Signed Up a For! 3 hr IescapedNY 11
Mrs fake IescapedNY Florida edition is Irate 4 hr Monica 24

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages