Police Officer Fired After Using Tray...

Police Officer Fired After Using Trayvon Martin Targets At Gun Range

Posted in the Rochester Forum

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 14, 2013
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/trayvo...

I'm sure the people at 13wkkk covered this story cause they thought it was funny.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 14, 2013
morality wrote:
http://www.13wham.com/news/loc al/story/trayvon-martin-target -gun-range-police-fired-offic/ QM2qD3Wh_0GXzYXiJ-3yzA.cspx
I'm sure the people at 13wkkk covered this story cause they thought it was funny.
It's good to see that at least one local news organization has a sense of humor. I agree.
Go Believe

Hilton, NY

#3 Apr 14, 2013
The death of the USA is all these thin skinned people with their Political Correctness. Everyone seems to be offended by anything that is said or joked about that doesn't line up with their thinking. Had a friend just get fired from a good job because a girl called in sick and said she was having "Gyno" issues! All my friend said when some one asked why the girl was out was, her reply was "she has a sore P#$$y". and poof she was fired sight on seen by human resources. In another instance have a buddy who was good friends with most of his co-workers he was fired one day joking around with his buddy and called him a "[email protected]" the guy he called a [email protected] could careless but some thin skinned loser went to HR and cried that they were offended and poof he was fired.

Since: Apr 13

Rochester, NY

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
The death of the USA is all these thin skinned people with their Political Correctness. Everyone seems to be offended by anything that is said or joked about that doesn't line up with their thinking. Had a friend just get fired from a good job because a girl called in sick and said she was having "Gyno" issues! All my friend said when some one asked why the girl was out was, her reply was "she has a sore P#$$y". and poof she was fired sight on seen by human resources. In another instance have a buddy who was good friends with most of his co-workers he was fired one day joking around with his buddy and called him a "[email protected]" the guy he called a [email protected] could careless but some thin skinned loser went to HR and cried that they were offended and poof he was fired.
So you "think" it's "thin skinned" to be outraged that they used targets resembling a dead teenager who was shot? Political correctness isn't the problem, it's people, like you who are devoid of any common courtesy or decency!

morality

Location hidden

#6 Apr 14, 2013
Why don't they make targets of these people??

Charlotte Bacon, Feb. 22, 2006

Daniel Barden, Sept. 25, 2005

Rachel Davino, July 17, 1983

Olivia Engel, July 18, 2006

Josephine Gay, Dec. 11, 2005

Ana M. Marquez-Greene, April 4, 2006

Dylan Hockley, March 8, 2006

Dawn Hochsprung, June 28, 1965

Madeleine F. Hsu, July 10, 2006

Catherine V. Hubbard, June 8, 2006

Chase Kowalski, Oct. 31, 2005

Jesse Lewis, June 30, 2006

James Mattioli, March 22, 2006

Grace McDonnell, Nov. 4, 2005

Anne Marie Murphy, July 25, 1960

Emilie Parker, May 12, 2006

Jack Pinto, May 6, 2006

Noah Pozner, Nov. 20, 2006

Caroline Previdi, Sept. 7, 2006

Jessica Rekos, May 10, 2006

Avielle Richman, Oct. 17, 2006

Lauren Rousseau, June of 1982

Mary Sherlach, Feb. 11, 1956

Victoria Soto, Nov. 4, 1985

Benjamin Wheeler, Sept. 12, 2006

Allison N. Wyatt, July 3, 2006

Ohhh, they are all white.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#7 Apr 14, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
Sounds like people need to learn to keep their mouths shut. A lesson I learned years ago, it's also a song:

Know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em
and Know when to walk away!
Biracial one

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2013
It doesn't pay to have hatred on the job and hatred period.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 14, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
Or if you do, at least suppress it.

Companies have the right to fire anyone for racial or sexual slurs (called "employment at will"). The employee has nearly no recourse, because juries almost always support the company's position of eradicating the problem (opinionated) employee. One stupid remark can finish a career, because the employer can legitimately say (without fear of litigation) that the employee was discharged for "inappropriate" racial or sexual comments "that offended other employees" -- when questioned by a potential new employer. One flippant remark may cost you tens of thousands of dollars.

morality

Location hidden

#10 Apr 14, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
I hate hate.
AngelicaIntheJun gle

Rochester, NY

#11 Jul 19, 2016
Good thing he was fired for being a douche. RIP Trayvon Martin
perfect

Geneva, NY

#12 Jul 19, 2016
AngelicaIntheJungle wrote:
Good thing he was fired for being a douche. RIP Trayvon Martin
You're just trying to see who will respond.
Get a job.
josephbarkley

Mount Pleasant, SC

#13 Jul 19, 2016
NOGS
JenniferinCharlo tte

Rochester, NY

#14 Jul 19, 2016
Police officers can be the good, the bad or the UGLY!
josephbarkley

Mount Pleasant, SC

#15 Jul 19, 2016
Police officers can lay off, but who will keep the nogs in line?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Rudd and Jennifer Johnson ..bubbleheaded ... (Sep '12) 39 min bruce popper 32
Trump said he was going to wipe ISIS out 42 min bruce popper 5
HOLDER: Trump, Stop The Damn Lying! 42 min bruce popper 4
Trump to take action on welfare 43 min bruce popper 19
Mueller Will Make Nixon Look Saintly 56 min bruce popper 29
TRUMP: He Knew What He Signed Up a For! 58 min bruce popper 14
Lakeland Florida 1 hr IescapedNY 56

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages