Winter Storm Warning for Monroe County starting March 10 at 3:55PM EDT

Posted in the Rochester Forum

PigPenBestFriend

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 10, 2014
Why on Monday do we need to have a warning about Wednesday?
Geez

Pittsford, NY

#2 Mar 10, 2014
Nothing makes you happy. Single?

“ I DO WHAT I LIKE............ .”

Since: Mar 14

AND I LIKE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Mar 11, 2014
PigPenBestFriend wrote:
Why on Monday do we need to have a warning about Wednesday?
Because of nit-wits........Think Atlanta and the people who blamed the Gov. and mayor.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#5 Mar 12, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Because of nit-wits........Think Atlanta and the people who blamed the Gov. and mayor.
Nothing you can say would make Rhonda happy, she has nothing in her life but racism and hate. Her whole life is all about trolling and causing trouble.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 12, 2014
Maybe nickbo will take a roll in his wheelchair and get lost in the blizzard.
I'll read about the nam vet's death in the paper and then go to his funeral just to see the loser.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 12, 2014
Rhonda wrote:
Maybe nickbo will take a roll in his wheelchair and get lost in the blizzard.
I'll read about the nam vet's death in the paper and then go to his funeral just to see the loser.
Thanks for proving my point about how much hate you have pent up in your sick perverted mind. Does it make you feel like a big shot when you attack someone that served his country and lost his legs doing so? That sure would make you one of the biggest losers on this planet. The way you attack anyone that SERVED this country I would have to think that you hate the country, the people and the laws of the land, if that is the way you feel why don't you find a country you would be happy in? Could it be that you know that you wouldn't get away with your foul mouth spewing your bile anyplace but America because of people like Nickbo? I ask again, why do you hate the military so much, did you get booted out because you were in before DADT? Maybe you hate the military because you never did served because they wouldn't take you? No matter what the reason is Rhonda you come across as an anti-American hater that loves to cause trouble and takes everything from the system(taxpayers) because you think you are owed it.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#8 Mar 12, 2014
Nickbo, if you could tape a piece of cardboard across the front of your wheelchair, you could go plow your neighbors driveway and make yourself a few bucks , instead of completely living off of us.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#9 Mar 12, 2014
isn't this the kinda weather that got that cervini kid shot?

The howling winds masks the sound of gunshots!
Dorky Dave

Rochester, NY

#10 Mar 12, 2014
No amerk game tonight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Break room ratings 9 hr Slammer 162
News Schumer in Rochester for renaming of post offic... 12 hr Festus Haggen 2
News Woman suffers from overdose, man arrested for i... (Mar '09) 12 hr Lexi Wolck 12
Cracker Crushed under the New Can of Worms 12 hr Festus Haggen 3
Looking for Crime Statistics for Greece 14 hr Buckwheat 7
News SUNY Brockport students fight bullying, racism ... 17 hr Pumpkin Roit 1
Two arrested after pizzeria theft 18 hr 10WHEC 2
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]