Annual Fireworks display at Cheektowaga Town Park turns into black riot.

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Hamburglar

Lake View, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2014
As the darker aspect of our city moves into this suburb they destroy all civilized activities. Yelling and screaming turns to pushing and shoving turns to fighting and stabbing turns to running and vandalizing. I am not talking a small amount of teens but every black there was bent on destruction. Banning certain words that accurately describe what they are will not change the fact they are worse than animals. WHY DOES BLACK SOCIETY DESTROY ALL THAT IS GOOD!! WHY DOES YOUR ELDARS AND LEADERS TURN THEIR BACKS ON THIS BEHAVIOR AND FOCUS ON WHITE RESPONCE TO THIS WILD SAVAGERY. Black "men" might cower in fear from the children they create but we will not.
Wondering

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jul 7, 2014
Never fails!!! Did Rochester survive a holliday weekend without any black riots? That would be AMAZING.
White Mans Burden

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2014
No problems at Irondequoit Beer Garden or Street Dance or Fireworks, because IPD didnt allow any urban punks to attend and disrupt
my taxpayer money put to good work
The man

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 7, 2014
The KURGAN

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 7, 2014
If one of those punks had damaged my car after being kicked out of the park and I caught him, they would've found him floating in the Scajaquada Creek

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless Shindig 2 hr Jokette 9
Sharpton called race provocateur on CNN 2 hr Justice Served 18
Dirty White Santa 4 hr Jokette 3
Weather Service Issues High Wind Warning For WNY 4 hr Ezra 3
Obama, Holder, Diblasio 5 hr Jokette 36
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 5 hr Jokette 17
Gay Men and Blood Donation 5 hr Jokette 5

High Wind Warning for Monroe County was issued at December 25 at 12:19AM EST

Rochester Dating
Find my Match