Stabbing On Main Street

Full story: 13WHAM 11
Police responded to a call for a stabbing early Monday morning. They found a male victim had been stabbed at 120 Main Street, near the Radisson in downtown Rochester. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Typical for what the city has running wild in it's streets.Another day,same crap,same players,nothing new.Just saying.
Donnie_S

Penfield, NY

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Are you really jewish, like the other threads say? Just sayin. On your computer, there is a space bar to separate sentences with a blank space. Try it. Just sayin'.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Donnie_S wrote:
Are you really jewish, like the other threads say? Just sayin. On your computer, there is a space bar to separate sentences with a blank space. Try it. Just sayin'.
No I am not jewish,little Stevie always calls anyone he doesn't agree with a jew.He rants about racism then calls other people by racist slurs,typical. As far as using the space bar,if you went to other sites you would see that it is normal not to use it 75%-85% of the time.If you are having trouble reading the posts then maybe you should go to a optician and have your eyes checked or stay off of the threads.Just trying to be helpful,hope I answered your question.Just saying. BTW: Is that the best you have trying to insult someone? If it is you should ramp up your game and try harder next time. PP911
Donnie_S

Penfield, NY

#6 Apr 1, 2013
It's OK to be Jewish. Thanks for the update on the proper spacing thing, it was very helpful. I just wanted to keep the insults simple, so you would understand them. Shalom.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 1, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not jewish,little Stevie always calls anyone he doesn't agree with a jew.He rants about racism then calls other people by racist slurs,typical. As far as using the space bar,if you went to other sites you would see that it is normal not to use it 75%-85% of the time.If you are having trouble reading the posts then maybe you should go to a optician and have your eyes checked or stay off of the threads.Just trying to be helpful,hope I answered your question.Just saying. BTW: Is that the best you have trying to insult someone? If it is you should ramp up your game and try harder next time. PP911
You don't have to be ashamed of it, Dr. Rabbi.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 1, 2013
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to be ashamed of it, Dr. Rabbi.
Thanks for proving my point loser.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Donnie_S wrote:
It's OK to be Jewish. Thanks for the update on the proper spacing thing, it was very helpful. I just wanted to keep the insults simple, so you would understand them. Shalom.
No problem Donnie,I always try to be helpful.BTW: I never said there was anything wrong with being Jewish,but it sure seems that "Repigpublican" does,you might want to talk to him about his hate for Jews. Thanks for keeping your insults simple as I am a simple man. Chow.
Donnie_S

Penfield, NY

#10 Apr 1, 2013
pigpen911, sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Passover.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Donnie_S wrote:
pigpen911, sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Passover.
Thanks but Easter would be more correct Donnie.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

#12 Apr 1, 2013
Donnie_S wrote:
pigpen911, sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Passover.
I wouldn't do that if I were you!
u ppl r crzy

Rochester, NY

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Wow! I was looking for comments about the stabbing...
Looks like this site is nothing but a place for juvinile banter!
It amazes me how every post is a racial, or religious dig!
No mention of the actual story...
Man - grow up kiddies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brother wease el and hate 10 min Slammer 17
pants up dont loot 1 hr Jokette 3
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 3 hr Sam 25
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 3 hr ape hat 43
Sharpton called race provocateur on CNN 8 hr Moulen John 19
Homeless Shindig 15 hr Jokette 9
Dirty White Santa 17 hr Jokette 3
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:59 am PST