|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA

how many cops dicks does this guy suck on a weekly basis?

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Hidden Agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't mean your a cop hater to want justice now and then. I am going to agree with hinted because last year black ice put me in a ditch I was ticketed for unsafe speed for conditions, because even though the cop was 3 miles away when I crashed his time machine was able to tell him how fast I was going at the time I went in the ditch yet I was at a red light and made a left onto a road and slid across into a ditch.
Also We see in the news every other day a cop somewhere in these county area's in an accident with some one else and the other driver is always ticketed or no tickets issued. You mean to tell me cops are perfect and never cause a crash? Lots of people have jobs requiring them to drive all day it sure doesn't make them exempt from tickets when they mess up.
I can tell you aren't telling the truth already. The police don't have a machine to calculate your speed. Secondly if it was a normal slip and slide accident they wouldn't be taking measurements. Serious accidents are investigated now using laser and a tire drag tool, and only a certified accident reconstructionist has these tools along with the computer software to make calculations.

As far as police officers getting into accidents, well they drive 8 plus hours a day in all sorts of conditions. 99 % of police accidents fall into the category of citizen error, meaning a citizen didn't do what they were suppose to do and caused the accident.

The 1% or so, well those officers just can't drive very well and they end up paying the price by getting suspended without pay or worse if they have too many accidents in a short time they can be fired

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Shots_Fired wrote:
<quoted text>Please STFU!
Court says Monroe County deputy DiDomenico negligent in rear-end crash
Rochester, N.Y.-A sheriff’s deputy was negligent like any other driver when he rear-ended a car in stop-and-go traffic while responding as backup to a burglary alarm, the state’s top court ruled.....Attorney Robert Brenna said Kabir had spinal surgery, suffered permanent injuries and has been in pain since the crash. Brenna initially sued the county without naming the sheriff or deputy, but said the county denied liability so he refiled and named them though the government should ultimately be responsible for damages, he said.
http://www.mpnnow.com/monroecounty/x208951553...
How about sticking to the story STUPID before you throw a different one in there. We are talking about RPD and icy roads and Hidden Agendas goofy knowledge.

So you can now PLEASE STFU

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Hidden Agenda wrote:
"3 miles away when I crashed his time machine was able to tell him how fast I was going at the time I went in the ditch"
I was being sarcastic about a "time machine" that aloud him to look into the past duhhh I never said they did any investigation.
Also 1% seriously man you really believe that they are only at fault 1% of the time?
Then you were driving like an idiot because most people don't get ticketed for slipping off a roadway due to icy conditions. Just proves my point, thanks.

And yes about 1% out of all police and civilian accidents are the police officers fault. How many times have you seen people failing to yield the right of way to an emergency vehicle, apparently NEVER, it happens a lot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

See now your being a dick because you got busted. I never said anything about being wrong, I said at fault 1% of the time when it comes to police and a civilian vehicle accident.

Learn to read dumba** before you get your panties in a bunch.
hint

Conesus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

If you are driving down the expressway, or a city street, and hit a patch of black ice, the best thing to do is to realize you are screwed, and try to point your steering wheel the direction you want to go (usually, this will be a ditch and not oncoming traffic) and then just pray. Do not brake hard. If you do, your tires may suddenly make contact and throw you the opposite direction, possibly into oncoming traffic. You're better off once you realize you have no control to just ride it out and hope for the best. After, if you're still alive, a cop shows up. You're in the ditch, and by then conditions have changed. You end up with all those tickets. Yet here, in this story, we have some police officers that may now understand, but I bet they won't get any tickets, have their insurance increased, etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

hint wrote:
If you are driving down the expressway, or a city street, and hit a patch of black ice, the best thing to do is to realize you are screwed, and try to point your steering wheel the direction you want to go (usually, this will be a ditch and not oncoming traffic) and then just pray. Do not brake hard. If you do, your tires may suddenly make contact and throw you the opposite direction, possibly into oncoming traffic. You're better off once you realize you have no control to just ride it out and hope for the best. After, if you're still alive, a cop shows up. You're in the ditch, and by then conditions have changed. You end up with all those tickets. Yet here, in this story, we have some police officers that may now understand, but I bet they won't get any tickets, have their insurance increased, etc.
You don't understand what the word "EXEMPT" means do you. They are EXEMPT from the vehicle and traffic laws during their tour of duty, it's a state law. I know you don't like it but you don't have to drive under the conditions an emergency vehicle does every day of the week.
hint

Conesus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I have so much respect for many of our fine Police Officers, from different agencies, it's the few that ruin the crop. That's fine if we're just talking about apples.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The municipalities are self insured and an accident doesn't go on your private insurance.
hint

Conesus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

There is no such thing as "Exempt". Don't make me bring up the incident where a NYS Trooper hit and killed a woman and her young son on Rt. 104.
hint

Conesus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Cops are more dangerous than those they go after sometimes:

http://blog.syracuse.com/voices/2008/03/teen_...
hint

Conesus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

How many people have driven 127 mph in a car on a road like Rt. 104? I'm just curious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

hint wrote:
There is no such thing as "Exempt". Don't make me bring up the incident where a NYS Trooper hit and killed a woman and her young son on Rt. 104.
You're an IDIOT. Police are EXEMPT from the laws of the vehicle and traffic law in the performance of their duties/emergency operation. You are bringing up liability, something totally different. I NEVER said that if they caused an accident that they weren't liable. You need to get your definitions straight, Of course they would be liable.

If a police officer goes through a red light on their way to an emergency call, the vehicle and traffic law states that they have that privilege. So if they have that privilege then that are "EXEMPT". They must still exercise control and safety. They can Exceed the maximum speed limits so long as he does not endanger
life or property and Disregard regulations governing directions of movement or turning in specified directions.

Apparently you don't know the vehicle and traffic law Section 1104 as it pertains to emergency vehicles. The same section that gives them the privilege/exemption.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

hint wrote:
Cops are more dangerous than those they go after sometimes:
He was negligent and liable, he didn't control his cruiser at a safe speed or distance, therefore he is liable and the state would be paying out the nose for the lawsuit. It's an unfortunate incident, one he wishes he could take back, but there are no replays when things like this happen. He had no reason to be doing 127 mph, that just tells me he was too far away from the incident to begin with when he started his emergency operation. I feel sorry for the girl and her ordeal.
hint

Conesus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Thanks again for calling me an IDIOT. I appreciate that, coming from you - I'm not offended.

hint

Conesus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

It happens all the time. Have you ever driven down the NYS Thruway and seen a Trooper pass you at 90 mph? No reason, they are just having fun it seems. I live around here though, and his speed puts me in danger. If a deer runs out in front of him at that speed, he has no chance of stopping, so I hang WAY back.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

hint wrote:
Thanks again for calling me an IDIOT. I appreciate that, coming from you - I'm not offended.
I don't care if your offended or not. You made an uneducated statement when you said there's no such thing as exempt. You were proven wrong time and time again and even given the law and still you disagreed, that's an idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if your offended or not. You made an uneducated statement when you said there's no such thing as exempt. You were proven wrong time and time again and even given the law and still you disagreed, that's an idiot.
You go boy with those icons, WOW !!!!

Thanks for proving once again what a whining little idiot you are.

Boo hoo I got a ticket when I slid off the road. Then stop driving like a dumba**

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

White Virus wrote:
<quoted text>Could be this one.....
http://rochesterhomepage.net/fulltext...
If I were you I wouldn't be posting your fetishes and perversions on a public forum. And your guessing just makes you look stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

White Virus wrote:
<quoted text>Fetishes??? Hey Fanboy, you're the only one posting all the man-love for cops.
Wrong dummy, I am posting facts about the laws. It has nothing to do with liking or disliking anyone. When you clowns post your sob stories about getting tickets or how you think things work in the law enforcement community I give insight and links to laws that dispute those claims. If you don't like it, then don't post it. And stop changing your screen name you coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of54
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MCSD Sherrif Deputies arrest ofHennrietta man g... 20 min Commentor 1
Woman of Color leaves child in the car for hours 40 min wake up call 5
BLACK leaves 4-year-old in car 53 min Commentor 2
Talking East End Violence 57 min dew4794 2
Kimberly And Beck Facebook Page Gone 1 hr Duffy 66
Pastor Who Stood With Murder Victims 1 hr dew4794 6
Another good Post deleted 1 hr Commentor 1
•••
•••