Icy Roads Causes 3 Separate Sheriff's To Crash

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hinted

Geneseo, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Seriously, did they issue themselves tickets?

If you or I are in that situation, I guarantee we'd get a ticket for failure to keep right, or driving to fast for condition/reckless driving, etc.
hinted

Geneseo, NY

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Oh, here's the link to the story:

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s2900870.sht...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Where in any article or newscast about this did they say the officers were white, Crotchety? Oh. That's right. They didn't.

Why are you no longer using your "Morality" or "Barnfart" names, huh? Topix peeps cracking down on ya, huh? You are a pitiful excuse of a human being.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 18, 2013
hinted wrote:
Seriously, did they issue themselves tickets?
If you or I are in that situation, I guarantee we'd get a ticket for failure to keep right, or driving to fast for condition/reckless driving, etc.
because police officers are exempt from the vehicle and traffic law during the course of their duties. I guarantee you are wrong as well.

Another cop hater....

Don't call 911 ever again
hinted

Geneseo, NY

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Seriously, I've said it before and will say it again. Many of our young Sheriff's are inexperienced. I'm sure they are sent out with cars with the best snow tires and think they are invulnerable to the weather, and hand out tickets left and right to those that get caught in bad weather. Most people just have all-seasons. No tires truly work on ice unless they are studded. Hopefully these three officers now realize that, and will not be so quick next time they hand out tickets for failure to keep right and worse, reckless driving. They should not realize they were just lucky they didn't hit a pedestrian too while losing control and jumping the curb.
hinted

Geneseo, NY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
I'm not a cop hater.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Don't mean to be picky here...but they were RPD cars. Not Sheriffs. Just a friendly fyi.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 18, 2013
hinted wrote:
Seriously, I've said it before and will say it again. Many of our young Sheriff's are inexperienced. I'm sure they are sent out with cars with the best snow tires and think they are invulnerable to the weather, and hand out tickets left and right to those that get caught in bad weather. Most people just have all-seasons. No tires truly work on ice unless they are studded. Hopefully these three officers now realize that, and will not be so quick next time they hand out tickets for failure to keep right and worse, reckless driving. They should not realize they were just lucky they didn't hit a pedestrian too while losing control and jumping the curb.
what does failing to keep right have to do with icy roads ? and it wouldn't be reckless driving either, it's called speed not reasonable and prudent for the conditions. Again, they are exempt from the vehicle and traffic law. Secondly all those deputies have passed the academy and meet New York State standards for police officers. You aren't going to get all your experience when you go through field training, just impossible. Again, if you don't know then don't comment.
hint

Geneseo, NY

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Yes, it was the RPD this time. Thanks for correcting me Steel.
hint

Geneseo, NY

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Just for fun, if you are traveling down an expressway and suddenly hit a patch of black ice, what do you do?

Location hidden

#12 Jan 18, 2013
hint wrote:
Just for fun, if you are traveling down an expressway and suddenly hit a patch of black ice, what do you do?
1. blame the police
2. fail to keep right
3. Hang on and feel your butt hole pucker

Location hidden

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Are you having fun with the icons today Hint ?

You can disagree all you want and I will keep correcting you when you come up with your whining little rants.

You just like to run your gums without knowledge of certain things.

Go ahead post your icons on this one.....child

Location hidden

#14 Jan 18, 2013
hint wrote:
Yes, it was the RPD this time. Thanks for correcting me Steel.
Not that I care, but why do we keep getting ridiculous "judge it" icons that don't fit what we're saying? lol. Somebody must be extremely bored. Huh, Crotchety? Cuz I know it's gotta be Rhonda the CrotchRot Dumbarse.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 18, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
Are you having fun with the icons today Hint ?
You can disagree all you want and I will keep correcting you when you come up with your whining little rants.
You just like to run your gums without knowledge of certain things.
Go ahead post your icons on this one.....child
I know, right?! It's ridiculous. They don't even fit what people are "saying". Freakin 10 year old needs to take a bath and go to bed without dinner. Loser. LOL

Location hidden

#17 Jan 18, 2013
99% of hint's posts are about the police and how in their opinion they are all inexperienced or doing something wrong.

Some people you just can't help. If you're going to post an icon at least explain why you put it up there.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Well clearly "Hint" has been stopped several times for traffic violations. lol.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 18, 2013
I bet they wouldn't/couldn't lower the bar low enough for "Hint" to become or get hired onto any Police force anyplace.

Now it's just sour grapes from Hint.
hint

Geneseo, NY

#21 Jan 18, 2013
Yeah, I guess it does seem like I'm bitter and hate the cops. That's not true though. I only hate the ones that are cocky, young little bastards that are more dangerous than the most aggressive driver. That's a good portion of the MCSD in my opinion. I drive a lot. And no, I don't have any tickets. The RPD, well, this story speaks for itself. DOH!!! What was the time span? Did the first cop not call in and say "hey, it's black ice here and I just wrecked my car", so send two more so they can crash too?

Location hidden

#22 Jan 18, 2013
hint wrote:
Yeah, I guess it does seem like I'm bitter and hate the cops. That's not true though. I only hate the ones that are cocky, young little bastards that are more dangerous than the most aggressive driver. That's a good portion of the MCSD in my opinion. I drive a lot. And no, I don't have any tickets. The RPD, well, this story speaks for itself. DOH!!! What was the time span? Did the first cop not call in and say "hey, it's black ice here and I just wrecked my car", so send two more so they can crash too?
So you have a chip on your shoulder.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#23 Jan 18, 2013
I do know when pinned down most cop haters will admit they were the problem.

I also know when a very close friend wrecked his car it was a cop who held him in his arms on a cold wet night trying to stop the blood and calm him.

I also know when my friend died in the cops arms
and stopped asking "please help me, please help me" the cops eyes were full of tears and he continued to hold him until the fire & ambulance arrived.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how is al sharpton still alive if racism is real? 13 min Ezra 16
White Man Arrested for Driving Park Murder 43 min Karma Chameleon 4
What does wease cares pay for 1 hr Karma Chameleon 2
Al Sharpton - USA's Official Buffoon 1 hr America the racis... 3
3 White Penfield Men arrested for breaking into... 2 hr Karma Chameleon 2
Gates PD Candlelight Vigil and Rally 2 hr Karma Chameleon 26
White Suburbans Still After Our Black Mayor 2 hr Karma Chameleon 3
Lonsberry Tries To Capitalize Off NYPD Tragedy ... 2 hr Karma Chameleon 36
Rochester Dating
Find my Match