Gates Police investigating double hom...
not surprised

Brooklyn, NY

#673 Dec 17, 2011
Let it be known that our group is getting larger and has experts iin every field and friends in high places. If you deal coke weed crack meth pills etc. We know it and you better go back to the city where noone cares.

hope you and your customers like being video taped

Since: Dec 11

Rochester, NY

#674 Dec 17, 2011
Gates Mom wrote:
THANK YOU ALL! You are truly changing my life, and TOGETHER we're going to change this town!!! PR drug dealers, its time for you to MOVE OUT!!!
Ok you guys, are you a legit group? When reading this blog I sometimes cant tell the sarcasm from the truth. If you are legit how can I get in touch with someone from Gates to join this group...couldnt get to the Big M because I was called into work. Can someone message me thru this site, PLEASE? I live on Snowberry, and this street is going to the dogs and I want to clean it up....
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#675 Dec 17, 2011
Unkown wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you post a link to the nac youtube channel please? I would love to see that!
Would like to see this also
JoeJerkoff

United States

#676 Dec 17, 2011
Gates Mom wrote:
THANK YOU ALL! You are truly changing my life, and TOGETHER we're going to change this town!!! PR drug dealers, its time for you to MOVE OUT!!!
So what about white drug dealers?? Move in? You cackling yentas just keep saying PR drug dealers, so I guess that's the target for you imbuciles based on your wacked out posts. Soundss like you old dried up bags are hopped up on samples with your non-sensicle babbling
BeachBoysHelpMe

Rochester, NY

#678 Dec 17, 2011
I don't want to see nothing ,
except all my missing comments.
Gates Girl 1993

Rochester, NY

#679 Dec 17, 2011
concerned gates citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you guys, are you a legit group? When reading this blog I sometimes cant tell the sarcasm from the truth. If you are legit how can I get in touch with someone from Gates to join this group...couldnt get to the Big M because I was called into work. Can someone message me thru this site, PLEASE? I live on Snowberry, and this street is going to the dogs and I want to clean it up....
You'll have to meet us publicly first before we give you any personal info. The next meeting as at Joe G's tomorrow afternoon. beep beep!
GodisGood

Newark, NJ

#680 Dec 17, 2011
Gates Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Point out the white dealers in Gates and we'll deal with them too. So far we're dealing with the PR ones because they've made it obvious exactly what they're up to. Just saying.
Maybe you should start with all the WHP for white pedophiles you whites like to hide in burbs molesting infants, we PR gonna start putting signs in ur lawns too saying pedophiles live here keep ur children away. Whites are known for molesting, shame on you. I'm Puertorican live in the burbs and want a good neighborhood just like you don't assume without knowing the people idiot

Since: Dec 11

Rochester, NY

#682 Dec 18, 2011
Gates Girl 1993 wrote:
<quoted text>You'll have to meet us publicly first before we give you any personal info. The next meeting as at Joe G's tomorrow afternoon. beep beep!
Ok..but who and where and what is Joe G's, a restaurant? I am new to this blog and have missed most of the posts. You guys seem to think I am looking for personal info, I am just looking for some direction. Wow, what does one have to do for help around here?
Helen from Greece

Rochester, NY

#683 Dec 18, 2011
concerned gates citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..but who and where and what is Joe G's, a restaurant? I am new to this blog and have missed most of the posts. You guys seem to think I am looking for personal info, I am just looking for some direction. Wow, what does one have to do for help around here?
We'll be meeting in the banquet room today at 2pm. There is a flyer about it posted on the community bulletin board at the Big M, if you are really even a Gates resident. Honk Honk!
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#684 Dec 18, 2011
GodisGood wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should start with all the WHP for white pedophiles you whites like to hide in burbs molesting infants, we PR gonna start putting signs in ur lawns too saying pedophiles live here keep ur children away. Whites are known for molesting, shame on you. I'm Puertorican live in the burbs and want a good neighborhood just like you don't assume without knowing the people idiot
Sorry to burst your bubble, but check out https://www.crimereports.com/ and I think you'll notice differently...
actual parent

Boston, MA

#686 Dec 18, 2011
GodisGood wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should start with all the WHP for white pedophiles you whites like to hide in burbs molesting infants, we PR gonna start putting signs in ur lawns too saying pedophiles live here keep ur children away. Whites are known for molesting, shame on you. I'm Puertorican live in the burbs and want a good neighborhood just like you don't assume without knowing the people idiot
That's not actually terribly accurate; however, even if it was there is a difference. Unfortunately it is not so obvious who the sexual offenders are. I can assure you that if people in a neighborhood knew there was someone in the area who was sexually assaulting a child they would do more than just put up a sign. That comment was just another sign of ignorance.
GodisGood

Newark, NJ

#687 Dec 18, 2011
actual parent wrote:
<quoted text>That's not actually terribly accurate; however, even if it was there is a difference. Unfortunately it is not so obvious who the sexual offenders are. I can assure you that if people in a neighborhood knew there was someone in the area who was sexually assaulting a child they would do more than just put up a sign. That comment was just another sign of ignorance.
Sure so when you get those letters by mail saying a sex offender just moved to ur area you go and do something? Yea ok you whites only see what the blacks and Hispanics do but don't care to see what happens in your own home or your other white friends because is ok for whites to do I guess. Get over ur self there's trash in every race. That's why ur white kids are the first one in the city looking for drugs but is the hispanics fault I
Forgot.
GodisGood

Newark, NJ

#688 Dec 18, 2011
GodisGood wrote:
<quoted text>Sure so when you get those letters by mail saying a sex offender just moved to ur area you go and do something? Yea ok you whites only see what the blacks and Hispanics do but don't care to see what happens in your own home or your other white friends because is ok for whites to do I guess. Get over ur self there's trash in every race. That's why ur white kids are the first one in the city looking for drugs but is the hispanics fault I
Forgot.
By the way all blacks and hispanics know ALL WHITES=METHHOUSES yes I'm going to be ignorant just like you.... Peace. Remember an eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind. Wake up people know the person before you judge at least give the person a chance and if then you see there's something to worry about then act on the action not the race. I too would do the same for my children and yours a peaceful drug free world for .whites, blacks and hispsnics this is a problem that affects us ALL drugs and death doesnt discriminate we all bleed and hurt the same for who we love.
actual parent

Boston, MA

#689 Dec 18, 2011
GodisGood wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure so when you get those letters by mail saying a sex offender just moved to ur area you go and do something? Yea ok you whites only see what the blacks and Hispanics do but don't care to see what happens in your own home or your other white friends because is ok for whites to do I guess. Get over ur self there's trash in every race. That's why ur white kids are the first one in the city looking for drugs but is the hispanics fault I
Forgot.
You seem pretty upset about this, must be you're a drug dealer. You all want to make this about race and its not. There are drug dealers of every race and they are all a problem. If you don't want people to profile or stereotype you then don't do it to others. Drug dealers are targeted because they are drug dealers, not because of their color.
actual parent

Boston, MA

#690 Dec 18, 2011
GodisGood wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure so when you get those letters by mail saying a sex offender just moved to ur area you go and do something? Yea ok you whites only see what the blacks and Hispanics do but don't care to see what happens in your own home or your other white friends because is ok for whites to do I guess. Get over ur self there's trash in every race. That's why ur white kids are the first one in the city looking for drugs but is the hispanics fault I
Forgot.
By he way you sound.com pletely stupid talking about white kids being the first ones out there to buy drugs. Check the statistics on drug use by race... drug use is an issue all over. Can anyone speak on this forum without turning it into a racial issue or slinging ignorant accusations
Jack Wagon

Rochester, NY

#691 Dec 18, 2011
It's obvious to everyone he is a PR drug dealer, simply by how he keeps trying to redirect the focus. If you're dealing drugs in your house, I guarantee your neighbors are watching. PS move back to the city your not welcome on our streets.
not surprised

Weehawken, NJ

#692 Dec 18, 2011
Hey I want to give a HUGE shoutout to all those who carolled last night and made the community open their eyes to the many locations that our members have been pointing out for yard signs. The dealers are super pissed as evidenced by the videos coming in today...and they have no idea who is doing it!!!!! We are winning people.
not surprised

Weehawken, NJ

#694 Dec 18, 2011
Hey i just got an email from a guy who has access to parking boots and says that we can borrow a bunch and paint them up to say drug dealer and put them on their cars.

I think this a good phase 2 for operation NAC.....what do you guys think?
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#695 Dec 18, 2011
Can we get that youtube link please?
not surprised

Weehawken, NJ

#698 Dec 18, 2011
I talked to joe g about making the you tube account public but our lawyer says keep it within the membership due to legal concerns. Helen you have to go the grocery and pull the log on id off bulketin board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachael Got Passed Over? 1 hr Adam 11
Brother wease 2 hr stu gatz 60
Dawn Nguyen trial to begin (Mar '14) 3 hr Beatrice 22
4th of July Rochester Fireworks 3 hr Urgh_rochester 3
Happy belated 4th, everyone! 3 hr the wedge 5
U of R student dies (Mar '14) 3 hr JMacTheDrunk 3
News Two Decades Later, Wayne County Family Continue... 4 hr DIAMOND DAISY ALERT 6
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages