Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

FUBO wrote:
He got what he asked for,when the police put there lights and sirens on it means stop not go faster.Also if his family gets some kind of settlement for this it would just be wrong,talk about sending the wrong message to dirt bag criminals.I think justice was served by him commiting suicide by his stupid actions
I agree.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

scorpio3 wrote:
Crosby is a nut case , thois dudes family will not be getting any settlement from wally world or anyone else either. they might get a bill from the Gates police for running in to the officer that was doing his job and persuing this asshole criminal and killed himself after the commission of a crime!.. Screw you crosby, urineidiot! lol
Isn't it a shame to think that all of the "entitled" ones feel that way.I'm sure some scumbag lawyer will be waiting in the wings.
ALRITE

Catonsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

semper fi wrote:
HAD INSURANCE?????????? Those monkeys don't need no insurance, dey steal da cars, jus ax dem and dey will tell ya.Another one bites the dust, well done Gates P.D. Kill them all, and let GOD sort them out. I know one or two of them will tell you, they're not criminals, but we all know how much them NEGROES lie!
R U A RACIST?! >:(

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
The store security should have stopped him "as he was leaving the store". If they couldn't stop him, then they should expect the police to stop him for them, miles away.
And this house is not just at the city line, it's a half mile into to the city. How can the gates cop car still be on his butt there, it he ca off in Gates??
Stop trying to be a street lawyer, you look stupid. If the Gates police chased him from Gates into the city they are more covered on that. They have the right to enter another jurisdiction during a pursuit. You actually think because he crossed the city line the police just say, ooops he got away. If you think that , you're an idiot.
Sue Higgenbotham

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

MacIsWeak wrote:
I don't even know why the Gates police would be investigating this, as it ended and happened in the CITY. Should the Sheriff's or Troopers handle this, specially if the actions of an officer caused a death??? Like who is the Chief of the Gates Police, one of Rahn's relatives??
The Gates PD is just as crooked as the Greece PD, no doubt. They just have not been exposed yet. I'm sure DiCaro found a way to attempt to cover for the idiots involved in this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Punishers LEMC (Apr '13) 31 min big boi 18
A day at the zoo 1 hr capt reeze 1
pr fest 3 hr The man 7
WHEC wrong again 6 hr Wally 3
White Man NOT ticketed for Run a Stop Sign and ... 6 hr JJ WALKER 2
White Couple Arrested After a Suburban Crime Spree 6 hr JJ WALKER 4
Rachel Barnhart Much Better Than Bob Lonsberry 7 hr Wally 9
•••
•••