Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Keith

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 16, 2010
Death Penalty for Shoplifting.
Well, the family of this person will be able to sue Walmart and get a lot of money for it.
What ever employee that called the police from Walmart is now in a bit of trouble.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1699874.sht...
MacIsWeak

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 16, 2010
The Gates police are still investigating.
lol
That means they are trying to figure out how to cover up all their errors.
I hope this persons family knows enough to get an attorney, cause between Walmart and the Town of Gates, this case will pay out millions in a lawsuit.

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Driver...
MacIsWeak

Rochester, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2010
""""" Witnesses said the Gates patrol car BUMPED the vehicle it was chasing as it entered the city, but DiCaro believes the pursuit was called off prior to the crash."""" "

Why would DiCaro say he believe the pursuit was called off prior to the crash, if witnesses say the Gates cop car bumped he SUV while IN the City causing the crash and the persons death,(for only being suspected of shoplifting??)

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...
MacIsWeak

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 16, 2010
I don't even know why the Gates police would be investigating this, as it ended and happened in the CITY. Should the Sheriff's or Troopers handle this, specially if the actions of an officer caused a death??? Like who is the Chief of the Gates Police, one of Rahn's relatives??
WNYResident

Czech Republic

#5 Aug 17, 2010
Killing shoplifters would be one way to thin down the herd of poo-flinging, welfare collecting, primates.
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 17, 2010
You see L.E. bump or do a pit manoeuvre all the time on COPS or Wildest Police Chases on TV.
#1- he shouldn't have been in Gates
#2 - he should've had a real job and been at it, he'd be alive right now
#3 he shouldn't have been shoplifting or stealing from Walmart
#4 he should've stopped when security or police tried to detain him (he'd be alive)
#5 he shouldn't have been speeding and reckless driving

Better that he died by himself, than slam into some people crossing the street or head-on into a minivan filled with people trying to escape from the cops.
I hope he had enough insurance on his vehicle (if it really was his) to pay for those poor folk's porch and house front.

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 17, 2010
Straight_Shooter wrote:
You see L.E. bump or do a pit manoeuvre all the time on COPS or Wildest Police Chases on TV.
#1- he shouldn't have been in Gates
#2 - he should've had a real job and been at it, he'd be alive right now
#3 he shouldn't have been shoplifting or stealing from Walmart
#4 he should've stopped when security or police tried to detain him (he'd be alive)
#5 he shouldn't have been speeding and reckless driving
Better that he died by himself, than slam into some people crossing the street or head-on into a minivan filled with people trying to escape from the cops.
I hope he had enough insurance on his vehicle (if it really was his) to pay for those poor folk's porch and house front.
Bravo & Applause. Standing ovation for straight shooter for shooting it straight and to the point.
semper fi

Brockport, NY

#8 Aug 17, 2010
HAD INSURANCE?????????? Those monkeys don't need no insurance, dey steal da cars, jus ax dem and dey will tell ya.Another one bites the dust, well done Gates P.D. Kill them all, and let GOD sort them out. I know one or two of them will tell you, they're not criminals, but we all know how much them NEGROES lie!

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#9 Aug 17, 2010
Keith wrote:
Death Penalty for Shoplifting.
Well, the family of this person will be able to sue Walmart and get a lot of money for it.
What ever employee that called the police from Walmart is now in a bit of trouble.
Yer dreamin too, how 'bout givin me a pound of whatever it is your smokin too! Thius driver got what he deserved and the FEDS are gonna nail his family to the roof for crashing a mail truck too!!
lol
MHO

Rochester, NY

#10 Aug 17, 2010
For someone who appears to believe in God, I am dismayed at your comments.
MHO

Rochester, NY

#11 Aug 17, 2010
Stupid choices does not make the situation one where he deserved to die.
Crosby

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 17, 2010
Even if he stole before he was killed, his family will get loads of money in a lawsuit. Stores pay out millions everyday secretly in cases just like this.
So for you people that think its good that a shoplifter was killed for stealing as stealing raises the prices on everything for all of us, your pretty stupid, cause by the store employee calling the police when he had no-one in custody and for the police turning a possible shoplifting case into a high-speed chase will now make the price we pay much higher then if we just let him steal what ever it was.

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#13 Aug 17, 2010
semper fi wrote:
HAD INSURANCE?????????? Those monkeys don't need no insurance, dey steal da cars, jus ax dem and dey will tell ya.Another one bites the dust, well done Gates P.D. Kill them all, and let GOD sort them out. I know one or two of them will tell you, they're not criminals, but we all know how much them NEGROES lie!
F U too.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#14 Aug 17, 2010
Crosby wrote:
Even if he stole before he was killed, his family will get loads of money in a lawsuit. Stores pay out millions everyday secretly in cases just like this.
So for you people that think its good that a shoplifter was killed for stealing as stealing raises the prices on everything for all of us, your pretty stupid, cause by the store employee calling the police when he had no-one in custody and for the police turning a possible shoplifting case into a high-speed chase will now make the price we pay much higher then if we just let him steal what ever it was.
Crosby,Are you nuts? I quess the store should just let him steal anything he wants.He made the choice to run like a punk so he wouldn't get caught.I hope his family has to pay for the the house he hit.Thank God this thug/punk didn't kill anyone else.Seems to me that you think that the "entitled" ones can do whatever they want,He was a loser,and got what he deserved.
really now

Rochester, NY

#15 Aug 17, 2010
I'm amazed at the statement by his wife:
"Henry says her husband had troubles, but was a good man. She questions why police chased him after he allegedly stole 600-dollars worth of items from Walmart.

Why is it that all the criminals are really good people? And is this woman that stupid that she would ask why the police chased him?

BECAUSE HE BROKE THE LAW. God woman, go ask your dead husband the questions, not the police. Ask him why he stole from Walmart. Ask him then why he ran from the cops. Ask him why he cared so little for his family, he continued on until he committed suicide.

Go ahead ask the right person the right questions.
But for the love of God, stop whining to us about it.
FUBO

Penfield, NY

#16 Aug 17, 2010
He got what he asked for,when the police put there lights and sirens on it means stop not go faster.Also if his family gets some kind of settlement for this it would just be wrong,talk about sending the wrong message to dirt bag criminals.I think justice was served by him commiting suicide by his stupid actions
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#17 Aug 17, 2010
Crosby wrote:
Does Al Sigl Center know you're using the computer? They can't sue Walmart- they are not liable for anything. they didnt cause the crash. And you're not gonna win when the jury knows it was in the commission of a crime with a person with a long rap sheet.
Crosby

Rochester, NY

#18 Aug 17, 2010
maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text>Crosby,Are you nuts? I quess the store should just let him steal anything he wants.He made the choice to run like a punk so he wouldn't get caught.I hope his family has to pay for the the house he hit.Thank God this thug/punk didn't kill anyone else.Seems to me that you think that the "entitled" ones can do whatever they want,He was a loser,and got what he deserved.
The store security should have stopped him "as he was leaving the store". If they couldn't stop him, then they should expect the police to stop him for them, miles away.
And this house is not just at the city line, it's a half mile into to the city. How can the gates cop car still be on his butt there, it he ca off in Gates??
Crosby

Rochester, NY

#19 Aug 17, 2010
The fact is that the store employee and the cops actions, caused a great loss for the police department and the store. His family (family of apes or ngrs or whatever you want to call them) will win a lot of more in a law suit, even if they find he stole thousands of dollars, even if he had a prior police record.
It is funny the Gates Police Chief pointing out he had a prior police record, as if that means its OK to kill him.

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#21 Aug 18, 2010
Crosby is a nut case , thois dudes family will not be getting any settlement from wally world or anyone else either. they might get a bill from the Gates police for running in to the officer that was doing his job and persuing this asshole criminal and killed himself after the commission of a crime!.. Screw you crosby, urineidiot! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police situation on Rauber Street 4 min ape hat 3
rpd broadcastify 9 min Rhonda 2
black trash stabbing in school 13 min Rhonda 3
bye bye black McFatten 16 min Rhonda 2
blacks and stolen cars 17 min Rhonda 2
White Plow Guy Arrested for Fraud 1 hr Diamond Daisy 2
Heartless Grinch Steals Christmas Presents From... 1 hr Diamond Daisy 2
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester People Search