Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/new...

Seems everyone is happy not knowing why she drove of the road and hit a tree.
I wonder why??
Lie Detector

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

The weather here last week was very bad . Iced roads with 4 inches of packed ice . It was not a little storm , it was a once a decade winter storm . RIP . This women actually achieved success and was in the prime of her life . Unlike 2/3 's of the City of Rottonchester RCSD .

The idiots on topix are racist turds who HATE whites . When welfare pays you to stay home thats what we get . hateful , entitled Blacks who spread angst on these forums with no facts .
ThatSmell

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Lie Detector wrote:
The weather here last week was very bad . Iced roads with 4 inches of packed ice . It was not a little storm , it was a once a decade winter storm . RIP . This women actually achieved success and was in the prime of her life . Unlike 2/3 's of the City of Rottonchester RCSD .
The idiots on topix are racist turds who HATE whites . When welfare pays you to stay home thats what we get . hateful , entitled Blacks who spread angst on these forums with no facts .
I read the news articles on this accident from news outlets in NC, and none mention bad weather or roads as even possible being a cause. So sorry your response doesn't hold water.
ThatSmell

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2014/01/auburn_un...

"""" the accident remains under investigation by the Alabama State Troopers and the Lee County Coroner's Office. """

Yah, waiting on lab results.
Bingo

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

http://www.wrbl.com/story/24598896/former-au-...

""""" "The state's preliminary investigation indicates weather was not a factor.""" """"" "
Drugs kill stupid people

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

http://www.wsfa.com/story/24598962/troopers-c...

Drunk as a freaking skunk, i say,
Drugs kill stupid people

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Alcohol was a factor in the crash that killed former Auburn women's golf All-American, LPGA Tournament player and current Auburn Director of Golf Operations Danielle Downey, according to a traffic crash report released by the Alabama Department of Public Safety.

Alabama State Troopers say Downey, 33, was killed after losing control of her 2011 Hyundai Sonata along Lee County Road 57 approximately four miles outside of Auburn Thursday night. Downey's car struck a tree and overturned several times. She was not wearing a seatbelt and was thrown from the vehicle.

Downey was rushed by ambulance to East Alabama Medical Center but was pronounced dead upon arrival. Authorities say Downey died as a result of a massive head injury and multiple blunt force impact injuries.

yep
ThatSmell

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

They always try to hide it till after.
They blame it on everything but her.

Thank god she didn't kill any innocent people on the road.
I'm glad she was the only one effected.

The news media should be ashamed to hide the fact that she was drunk.
The news should be reporting this to education other stupid white people.
PigPenBestFriend

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3310197.sht...

10WHEC is now reporting that she was drunk, 4 hours after it was reported here on topix.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

""" The report says Downey and some friends had been drinking at a restaurant in Auburn. The report says a friend tried to take Downey’s keys because it looked like she had too much to drink.

Also in the report, another witness says Downey’s car passed her at a high rate of speed, went off the road, hit a tree and flipped over several times.""""

Stupid drunk whites will never ever learn.
Rhondas Friend

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

"""A scholarship fund will be set up in Downey's name to benefit girls' golf. """"

They should make a fund to donate to Mothers Against Drunk Drivers.
Allknowing

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Lie Detector wrote:
The woman was drunk and driving, case closed. Regardless of her achievements and or success, she wasn't very smart while drinking alcohol and getting behind the wheel of a car. She not only put her own life at risk but anyone she would have encountered on the road. And you are a classic racist, same old white supremacy lies of white folks, put on other races of people, because they know they are the true inferior race of all races.
Commentor

Lucama, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

I stand corrected , she was drinking .... What was the BAC .

She might have just been happy and screwed up .... But your trolling racist comment tells us that you are a low down affirmative action troll , who unlike the rest of the world has to CRY racist , DAT"S RACIST .
Go wash your stank hair , that weave is really nasty .
SpringThomas

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Her BAC was off the chart and into an Oak Tree.
Allknowing

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Commentor wrote:
She might have just been happy and screwed up .... But your trolling racist comment tells us that you are a low down affirmative action troll , who unlike the rest of the world has to CRY racist , DAT"S RACIST .
Go wash your stank hair , that weave is really nasty .
Who through the first racist comment????. There you go again throwing racist comments around. I'm sure Affirmative action has benefitted you more then it has blacks in this country. It's a well known fact that Affirmative action has benefitted more white women, foreigners, refugees, immigrants, and white man then it has ever benefitted black people. It's also, a well known fact that hair pieces, extentions and wigs were first worn by white women and men. I personally, have never worn what you call weave. Furthermore, wash your own hair, not only does it stank like a wet dirty dog, you know it's possible, and most likely to get lace. Hmmm, black people don't get bugs in their hair, Hmmmmm,; I wonder if that's like a dog getting fleas, Hmmmm. What has black people done to you to cause you so much hate for them?.
Hypodermics and Smack

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Commentor wrote:
but i wonder if she ever heard of not drinking and driving ?
Citizen Kane

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Just wait for her family to sue all her friends who let her drive off that night.
EnoughAlready

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

All her white friends drove home drunk too.
Iron Mike

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Why don't you learn how to spell dumbass lowlife
ThatSmell wrote:
They always try to hide it till after.
They blame it on everything but her.
Thank god she didn't kill any innocent people on the road.
I'm glad she was the only one effected.
The news media should be ashamed to hide the fact that she was drunk.
The news should be reporting this to education other stupid white people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Scanner Going Ape 20 min Steel City Steelers 3
To Darlene 22 min Steel City Steelers 6
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 34 min Matt Lauers Toupee 6,362
Rochester officially a 'Let's Move' city 1 hr DonkishKiltGranmammy 12
Rochester marks 50th anniversary of race riots 1 hr DonkishKiltGranmammy 1
Irond. mall will be used to House illegal Aliens 1 hr Darlene 11
Bob Duffy will return to Rochester 2 hr FireFart BarnCrotch 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••