2 firefighters shot dead, 2 wounded in apparent trap in NY

Dec 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSAT-TV San Antonio

Four firefighters were shot, two fatally, while responding to a fire in upstate New York on Monday, and investigators believe the suspect had deliberately set a trap to lure them to the scene.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 57 of57
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lie Detector

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Laws already EXIST ... all the illegal guns in the city ? anyone could get a gun in the hood .. gimme a break ... He was paroled by NYS

The whole situation stinks . Suicide note ? Really
He got aced . Show us the 'Typed" suicide note .

Bullshit meter is in the red .

Does this guy look like a computer user or is it a type writer .... No way

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

The BushMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
white people do not believe in following the laws which keep us safe. they think they are so privileged.
Right... Keep on thinking that. It's your privilege to think anything you want. While you are at it explain to me why most urban murders are young black males killed by other young black males.... I can't wait to hear your profound words of whizzzdom...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

The BushMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
white people do not believe in following the laws which keep us safe. they think they are so privileged.
You're an idiot. A racist fool. Get a grip on yourself.
watsamattau

Pontotoc, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Lie Detector wrote:
Laws already EXIST ... all the illegal guns in the city ? anyone could get a gun in the hood .. gimme a break ... He was paroled by NYS
The whole situation stinks . Suicide note ? Really
He got aced . Show us the 'Typed" suicide note .
Bullshit meter is in the red .
Does this guy look like a computer user or is it a type writer .... No way
Anyone could have typed that note after the fact.Sounds fishy to me.
Law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Still wrote:
<quoted text>
too easy to get the guns. You are part of the problem - enabler.
Said the gutless Sock Puppet.
Law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

The BushMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why black-on-black crime percentages are the highest?
Right2BearArms

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

NYS legislators time would be better spent dusting the cobwebs off the electric chair, rather than debating how to keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.
The Webster Spengler

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

The place looks like a war zone. Man, how many of you have neighbors like this nut? Bet you'll rethink who you suburbanite trolls live next to, right??? Yep.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

The Webster Spengler wrote:
The place looks like a war zone. Man, how many of you have neighbors like this nut? Bet you'll rethink who you suburbanite trolls live next to, right??? Yep.
Oh gee,another new name Peter? Give it a rest troll,you have been busted Zippy.
Lie Detector

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

2 weird Shootings on Christmas eve morning West Webster/Wauwatosa WI WEIRD
The West Webster < W W > shooting was A false Flag blamed on a crazy Dude . Crazy Nutter Kill's 1st responders . 3 Killed including shooter's sister . 2 wounded . It started at around 5:30 am Christmas eve day . There is a security CAMERA in the N?E sector of the Bay outlet . No Video released of actual live event .

At about the same time w/in an hour , <Central time> another Cop was killed in Wauwatosa WI < W W > . A female Cop was
blasted 4 times by who ... A nut or a responding COP to the domestic call by neighbor ...

Here are the live scanner feeds to both incidents.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)] webster
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Wauwatosa

The location initials are W W in both incidents . Each happened w/in an Hour of each other ... EST CST 1 hour apart . Actually at the same time . WEIRD 5:30 am here and 4:30 in WI ...

The Webster shooting <Which was 5 miles from me> Was crazy weird . The police exchanged gun fire but the media doesn't mention it . That shooter was Killed I believe . The typed suicide note was found ..Somewhere ? 7 burning houses .... BS meter in the red ... I've posted on this incident due to my proximity to the event .

A friend sent me the info on the Wauwatosa WI shooting . He lives there .

Is this coincidence . You decide .. I would like some feed back ..

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

morality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we feel sorry for our-self?
We are not the ones going harry carry or postal or drinking the cool aid out in the burbs.
We feel sorry for you.
Look to crime in Chicago, Washington DC and most other densely populated areas. Read the statistics on who’s committing the crime. Worse, look at who the victims are. Black on black crime is disproportionally high. Start here http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/rac...

The reality of this doesn’t bode well for the position you’re attempting to take.

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Have Seen It Before wrote:
ABC is reporting that there were 3 firearms involved. A Bushmaster rifle, a .38 Smith & Wesson revolver & a "Mossman" (probably Mossberg) shotgun. Spengler was a convicted felon who was not allowed to have a gun in the first place. New York has a very restrictive handgun possession law so you need a permit to even own a handgun legally. Rifles and shotguns can be owned by non felons but magazines exceeding 10 rounds are not legal in New York. Sadly this will only serve to limit the Rights of law abiding citizens if new laws are passed restricting guns. The fact that the guy committing the crime could not legally own a gun will not matter to the ones passing the laws.
Given the mental issues Spengler had and the fact he committed murder previously in his life why wasn’t he in custody?

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

morality wrote:
Plus he is white and when he was sentenced for killing grannie with a hammer the white justice system gave him a deal so he could get charged with a lessor crime and get out of jail a lot sooner.
Really? He was convicted of first degree manslaughter and served 18 years in prison.

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Lie Detector wrote:
2 weird Shootings on Christmas eve morning West Webster/Wauwatosa WI WEIRD
The West Webster < W W > shooting was A false Flag blamed on a crazy Dude . Crazy Nutter Kill's 1st responders . 3 Killed including shooter's sister . 2 wounded . It started at around 5:30 am Christmas eve day . There is a security CAMERA in the N?E sector of the Bay outlet . No Video released of actual live event .
At about the same time w/in an hour , <Central time> another Cop was killed in Wauwatosa WI < W W > . A female Cop was
blasted 4 times by who ... A nut or a responding COP to the domestic call by neighbor ...
Here are the live scanner feeds to both incidents.
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)] webster
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Wauwatosa
The location initials are W W in both incidents . Each happened w/in an Hour of each other ... EST CST 1 hour apart . Actually at the same time . WEIRD 5:30 am here and 4:30 in WI ...
The Webster shooting <Which was 5 miles from me> Was crazy weird . The police exchanged gun fire but the media doesn't mention it . That shooter was Killed I believe . The typed suicide note was found ..Somewhere ? 7 burning houses .... BS meter in the red ... I've posted on this incident due to my proximity to the event .
A friend sent me the info on the Wauwatosa WI shooting . He lives there .
Is this coincidence . You decide .. I would like some feed back ..
Live scanner feeds on youtube? What are you smoking sparky?

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Lie Detector wrote:
2 weird Shootings on Christmas eve morning West Webster/Wauwatosa WI WEIRDIs this coincidence ... You decide .. I would like some feed back ..
LOL, the Wauwatosa cop is alleged to have been shot dead by her husband, a USMC type with multiple combat tours. The only conspiracy here is that they got married after meeting on face book or myspace.
Trigger Happy Crackers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he was white, Crotchety.

http://rocwiki.org/Monroe_County_District_Att...
You're welcome in advance for me doing the research for ya. ;)~
Hey, I found another epic post^^^^^^^

She so smart.....NOT!

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Trigger Happy Crackers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I found another epic post^^^^^^^
She so smart.....NOT!
You been hanging out on Jefferson Ave again? There it's not the crackers with guns, it's the brothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 57 of57
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
4 more whites arrested and 10 show little tiny ... 2 min RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 8
Law and Order: Youth accused of threatening ano... 37 min rhondalovesdic 1
NY mother convicted of suffocating eight-year-o... 43 min rhondalovesdic 3
Instead of hitting the Streets Blacks immitate ... 44 min rhondalovesdic 4
ROC building to house immigrant kids? 47 min the MS 13 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 55 min Billy O Liar 6,353
Murder of a prostitute in 1978 or 79 (Feb '12) 14 hr Never mind 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE