2 firefighters shot dead, 2 wounded in apparent trap in NY

Dec 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSAT-TV San Antonio

Four firefighters were shot, two fatally, while responding to a fire in upstate New York on Monday, and investigators believe the suspect had deliberately set a trap to lure them to the scene.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of57
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ex Con was shooter

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

The shooter in this was a convicted felon who BY LAW was not allowed to have a firearm. Cuomo & Schneiderman should realize this guy was already breaking several laws. Sadly they will push for more gun control laws that only serve to limit the law abiding.
Whitie was shooter

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

When they found him they should have peed on his dead body.
The Dude Abides

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Ex Con was shooter wrote:
The shooter in this was a convicted felon who BY LAW was not allowed to have a firearm. Cuomo & Schneiderman should realize this guy was already breaking several laws. Sadly they will push for more gun control laws that only serve to limit the law abiding.
Maybe if these AR-15 type military assault weapons werent made available to the public, we'd be better off.
I'm not against shotguns or regular hunting rifles and certain handguns. But we dont need military grade stuff available to the public, regardless how "law abidding they are/were".

I have thus abided
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if these AR-15 type military assault weapons werent made available to the public, we'd be better off.
I'm not against shotguns or regular hunting rifles and certain handguns. But we dont need military grade stuff available to the public, regardless how "law abidding they are/were".
I have thus abided
Just make then unavailable to whites.
Why should all races be punished for the doings of one race?
I'm not against whites, I'm just against them having any type of guns as they can put law abiding blacks at risk.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Why isn't Rachel Barnhart covering this story???
She could make a video of it and ask why its always whites??

Since: Nov 11

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

But they get such a warm fuzzy feeling when they ban things. If they ban guns they'll probably have a big O!

At any rate the criminals will ignore the bans. Gun free zones come to mind.
TRJ

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not against whites, I'm just against them having any type of guns as they can put law abiding blacks at risk.
you are one sick person. now i get why your neighbors think you're nuts. you are the type of person that causes the problems the city of rochester has. you are not a law abiding black so don't even go there. you're the kind of trash that raises these young boys and pushes them out to the street where they end up dead. they either kill or get killed. and you got the nerve to speak up to anyone who mentions it? i don't think so. no one cares what you say or do. you get no opinion.
PointingFingers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

How come the whites fight for the right to focus on Arabs at Airport screening, they fight for the right to stop and search blacks in the inner-city,
YET they don't even think about focusing more on whites while screening them when they are buying guns????????
PointingFingers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

How come when there is a black city murder Bob Lonsberry often brings up the EBT card,
yet here a white murderer a 62 yo with no mention of his employment Bob doesn't bring up the EBT card???
PointingFingers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

I think its time for nickbo and his crew to start searching the Texas news sites.
PointingFingers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

And this guys listing on the NYS prison look up shows he was a guest there at least 2 times, once in 81 and another in 89.
SO I don't believe he was in jail for the 17 years straight for just one crime.

I bet hes got a long long record, why don't they tell us the total amount of times he has been arrest or charged and what ended up happening???

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
I have thus abided
100 percent pure ignorance.

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KNNiBcU3BR4

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Same as above.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Where Is My America??

Maybe that is it???

You whites have always thought as America as YOURS,
and now that time seems to be fading away, and it is making you whites CRAZY that America is no longer yours?????

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

morality wrote:
Where Is My America??
Maybe that is it???
and now that time seems to be fading away, and it is making you whites CRAZY that America is no longer yours?????
B...I....N.....G.....O!!!!

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

morality wrote:
Where Is My America??
Maybe that is it???
"You whites" , feeling a little sorry for yourself ?

The neighborhood next to mind had original land deeds , not in my time , that read : No blacks , No Catholics , No Jews.

How does it feel to have company ?

Here is another song JUST for you.

Since: Dec 12

Lakeside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

We pray for the family and friends of all that lost their lives. I am fairly certain they didn't know this was going to be the last day of their life DO YOU?? We had an 18 year old son that died in a very “UNUSUAL WAY”. The day he died he was all excited about getting to his cross country running class to test out his new shoes he was given free the night before. See NEWS VIDEO COVERAGE at http://allneedChrist.com . Our son was an AP calculus student in high school, cross country runner that ran 40 plus miles a week since the age of 8. When he died an autopsy was done and no drugs or alcohol were in his system.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>
"You whites" , feeling a little sorry for yourself ?
The neighborhood next to mind had original land deeds , not in my time , that read : No blacks , No Catholics , No Jews.
How does it feel to have company ?
Here is another song JUST for you.
Why would we feel sorry for our-self?
We are not the ones going harry carry or postal or drinking the cool aid out in the burbs.
We feel sorry for you.
Still

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

The shooter in this was a convicted felon who BY LAW was not allowed to have a firearm.
too easy to get the guns. You are part of the problem - enabler.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of57
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dawn on the hot seat 5 hr On the low down 44
Baby Daddy of the year award 5 hr Gibz Me Dat 1
Rochester man charged with drug sales in Albion 6 hr Failed Black Culture 1
Nevada Rancher fights the Feds 7 hr Failed Black Culture 34
John Travolta's Alleged Attempt At A Kinky Hote... 7 hr Festus Haggen 4
Dawn Guility 7 hr Zonked 5
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr positronium 6,270
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance