White Suburban Drunk Driver Kills Cit...
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#42 Nov 24, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Europe in general also has much less of a car culture then North America. People in much of Europe depend much more on on public transportation,bicycles, and walking in the everyday life than we do here. That is a big factor in the difference between us and them when it comes to the different statistics. They depend much less on cars in their general getting around. We in North America tend to drive anywhere we go. While in Europe they tend to mostly drive only when it is a long distance.
Its funny to see you white drunk driver defend each other at all costs.
That is why the laws for this white crime will never change.
But lets talk about stats, more whites are killed when it comes to drinking and driving then any other race.
I can only hope that one day you and your family will be touched by a death due to a drunk driver so you can look back and think of how much you defended them.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#43 Nov 24, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
But lets talk about stats, more whites are killed when it comes to drinking and driving then any other race.
I can only hope that one day you and your family will be touched by a death due to a drunk driver so you can look back and think of how much you defended them.
Rhonda you are truly one very hateful loser wishing someone or a member of their family would be killed. I shouldn't be surprised seeing you said you wished my 94 year old mother would die a couple of years back, trash, typical trash. Do you ever wonder why people hate you, even the ones that never met you in person?, didn't think so. I only wish that some day we will meet so I can see what evil and hate looks like eye to eye.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#44 Nov 24, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
My family has been touched by it. So go suck it. I'm not defending drunk driving at all you dolt!! You're a sick and despicable person for hoping such a horrible thing on anyone. I curse your name for saying such a reprehensible thing and curse you again for assuming my family has never been a victim of drunk drivers. Learn reading comprehension and critical thought. If you had these abilities you would clearly see I'm in no way defending the behavior and am only commenting on the whole scope of the problem. I suppose your limited understanding, spinning of words, and confusion is to expected of someone of so little insight that they see a difference of behavior between smoking crack and driving and drinking and driving along with thinking driving drunk is only a " white crime".
Marcy

Rochester, NY

#45 Nov 24, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>Rhonda you are truly one very hateful loser wishing someone or a member of their family would be killed. I shouldn't be surprised seeing you said you wished my 94 year old mother would die a couple of years back, trash, typical trash. Do you ever wonder why people hate you, even the ones that never met you in person?, didn't think so. I only wish that some day we will meet so I can see what evil and hate looks like eye to eye.
pp

She is a foul human being just like the majority of her race. Don't waste your time, She spews her loserism 24/7 on topix for all to see and yes even the "crew" see's it.
Lets Be Accurate Here

Rochester, NY

#46 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>Rhonda you are truly one very hateful loser wishing someone or a member of their family would be killed. I shouldn't be surprised seeing you said you wished my 94 year old mother would die a couple of years back, trash, typical trash. Do you ever wonder why people hate you, even the ones that never met you in person?, didn't think so. I only wish that some day we will meet so I can see what evil and hate looks like eye to eye.
Please do so then you'd realize you are wrong about the assumptions you've made as to who "Rhonda" is.
Pusada

Jacksonville, NC

#47 Nov 24, 2013
Black people are perfect . Take a look around , they make everything wonderful w/ there existence .
Where would we be w/o the black culture ?
I know --- HAPPY
I'm so glad I don't live there any longer .
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#48 Nov 24, 2013
Was your 94 year old mother drunk driving or driving on the public road when she shouldn't have been and putting innocent peoples lives in danger?
Refresh my memory.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#49 Nov 24, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>My family has been touched by it. So go suck it. I'm not defending drunk driving at all you dolt!! You're a sick and despicable person for hoping such a horrible thing on anyone. I curse your name for saying such a reprehensible thing and curse you again for assuming my family has never been a victim of drunk drivers. Learn reading comprehension and critical thought. If you had these abilities you would clearly see I'm in no way defending the behavior and am only commenting on the whole scope of the problem. I suppose your limited understanding, spinning of words, and confusion is to expected of someone of so little insight that they see a difference of behavior between smoking crack and driving and drinking and driving along with thinking driving drunk is only a " white crime".
If you are in the Rochester area, if you follow the news even as far back as the last 60 years, you should have no problem admitting that drinking, driving, and killing someone on the road, is clearly a white crime.

How can you not? Are you in denial?

OK, I will say "Smoking Crack, driving, and killing people on the road is a black crime".

But which crime to we really have trouble with around here?
Are Crack drivers really killing more or as much as the drunk drivers?? Please fill me in, other wise admit it is a white crime and something is wrong with your white culture to think drinking and driving is no big deal and doesn't deserve better punishment even if the drunk kills a pretty white girl.

The sooner you whites admit it is a problem, the sooner you whites will be willing to try fixing the problem.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#50 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text> I only wish that some day we will meet so I can see what evil and hate looks like eye to eye.
If I look at your eyes will there be any involuntary shaking of your eye balls??

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#51 Nov 24, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are in the Rochester area, if you follow the news even as far back as the last 60 years, you should have no problem admitting that drinking, driving, and killing someone on the road, is clearly a white crime.
How can you not? Are you in denial?
OK, I will say "Smoking Crack, driving, and killing people on the road is a black crime".
But which crime to we really have trouble with around here?
Are Crack drivers really killing more or as much as the drunk drivers?? Please fill me in, other wise admit it is a white crime and something is wrong with your white culture to think drinking and driving is no big deal and doesn't deserve better punishment even if the drunk kills a pretty white girl.
The sooner you whites admit it is a problem, the sooner you whites will be willing to try fixing the problem.
You're scumbag Rhonda. It is a problem. It is a societal problem. It is not a white problem alone. Blacks drink to excess just like blacks. Look at demographic proportions and you will see whites are no more guilty of drinking and driving than blacks. You use your knee jerk assumption to drive your thoughts and beliefs. Nobody here is defending drunk driving. The level of punishment has nothing to do with it being a so-called white crime as you ignorantly put it. Alcoholics with no foresight are the only ones who thinks it is no big deal. That is the sad ugly truth about it. Sure they deserve severe punishment but that will not stop them. Why wont it stop them? The reason is they don't recognize the consequences of their actions. They don't care. They are selfish and only concern themselves with the moment. You can't convince these types of people to act responsibly and consider how there actions will effect themselves or more importantly others. So yes it should be punished very harshly, but CC's assumption that it will cause these types to think twice is incorrect. It is a terrible truth. Some people just don't care and never will. It sucks!!
TheFakeLonsberry

Rochester, NY

#52 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>Strange that he was arrested for DWI isn't it? Get your facts in order before you spew your spam Rhonda.
strange you say he was arrested for dwi, cause he wasn't.

http://www.rochesterhomepage.net/story/driver...
TheFakeLonsberry

Rochester, NY

#53 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>Strange that he was arrested for DWI isn't it? Get your facts in order before you spew your spam Rhonda. While we are at it troll, I believe that anyone caught DWI and kills someone should be locked up the same amount of time as any other person that commits murder. Also would you like to compare the amount of shootings/stabbings that end in murder done by blacks? The number of people killed by white drunk drivers isn't even 1/25th of what is done by your peers Rhonda. So please tell us what is the bigger problem.
You know another few differences between this black guy and all the white drunks??

1) he plead guilty.
2) he will serve "2 to 4 years" in state prison, not the 6 month sentences that all the white drunk driving killers get. I even believe a few of your white drunk killers got only week-ends, and the Nazareth girl even got to finish her college before starting her weekends, cause you need your college weekends free to party, i guess?
TheFakeLonsberry

Rochester, NY

#54 Nov 24, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>You're scumbag Rhonda.
Because I'm right and you can't admit your wrong.

You still can't find one local story of a black drunk driver killing someone. Yet you want me to believe it happens all the time.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#57 Nov 25, 2013
Lets Be Accurate Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do so then you'd realize you are wrong about the assumptions you've made as to who "Rhonda" is.
If you know so much about Rhonda why don't you share it with us? I don't have to make any assumptions about her, she shows what she is in every post, a racist, liar, trouble maker, uneducated troll. BTW: When you said "please do so", I would love it for you to make it happen, it would make my whole year.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#58 Nov 25, 2013
TheFakeLonsberry wrote:
<quoted text>
strange you say he was arrested for dwi, cause he wasn't.
http://www.rochesterhomepage.net/story/driver...
Try reading the story again and this time try to understand what you read Skippy. He was arrested for driving under the influence of cocaine, IE: DWI moron. Good try at spinning Rhonda, next time read and understand the law about what DWI is troll.
Fort Hood

Rochester, NY

#59 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text>Try reading the story again and this time try to understand what you read Skippy. He was arrested for driving under the influence of cocaine, IE: DWI moron. Good try at spinning Rhonda, next time read and understand the law about what DWI is troll.
""Smith is charged with manslaughter, vehicular manslaughter and assault. """
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#60 Nov 25, 2013
Fort Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
""Smith is charged with manslaughter, vehicular manslaughter and assault. """
Why didn't you finish the sentence Rhonda? You know the part that says he was under the influence of cocaine?(DWI/DUI)
Marcy

Rochester, NY

#61 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text>Try reading the story again and this time try to understand what you read Skippy. He was arrested for driving under the influence of cocaine, IE: DWI moron. Good try at spinning Rhonda, next time read and understand the law about what DWI is troll.
Cocaine? Must be a black guy!
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#62 Nov 25, 2013
Marcy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cocaine? Must be a black guy!
He is, but Rhonda is trying to change him to white so she can push her racist agenda,,LOL!
Lets Be Accurate Here

Rochester, NY

#63 Nov 25, 2013
<quoted text>If you know so much about Rhonda why don't you share it with us? I don't have to make any assumptions about her, she shows what she is in every post, a racist, liar, trouble maker, uneducated troll. BTW: When you said "please do so", I would love it for you to make it happen, it would make my whole year.
I won't disagree with you PP but thinking any other person who posts here is "Rhonda" is just as paranoid as I've ever seen you. Whoever insulted your mother is fully out of line but I'm just not sure you aren't being baited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free turkeys 8 min bruce poopy pants 50
Bruce, I'm looking for you 10 min bruce poopy pants 4
Verizon is Screwing with Pittsford Users 15 min bruce poopy pants 18
Fake IescapedNY Florida edition Conspicuously M... 19 min bruce poopy pants 45
Deputies: Woman stole over $33K from local empl... 22 min CityRes 1
Charlie Mason Dead 3 hr Colabri 6
What's all this talk about " Free Turkeys"? 4 hr Bruse poopy pants 14

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance