“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#22 Nov 23, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
http://www.differencebetween.n et/miscellaneous/difference-be tween-murder-and-manslaughter/
Oh look, how cute, Rhonda called me nuts because I taught her the truth once again.
Game over!!!
Truth wins
Cunta Kinte loses

“"Trust no one"”

#23 Nov 23, 2013
Looky here wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the NTSB "National Transportation Safety Bureau" 25% of DWI's are by African Americans. Now do the math African Americas are 12.5% of the population but commit 25% of DWI's makes you go hmmm.
Another fun fact on the NTSB site 30% of African Americans ticketed last year didn't have insurance on the car they were driving as opposed to whites that were at 6% un-insured.
Do not try present statistical data to Rhonda. Mathematics is way out of her intellectual capabilities.
Marcus

Laguna Niguel, CA

#24 Nov 23, 2013
Marnie wrote:
Well, look on the bright side. At least he didn't kill a suburban woman.
At least our guys are confining their drunk driving to an area that is high around the clock.

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

#25 Nov 24, 2013
Condolences to the family of this innocent victim of stupidity and arrogance. Drunk driving is never a mistake.

I hope his creep gets more than the minimum months or years allotted for this crime.

They'll never learn unless harsher laws are enforced.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#26 Nov 24, 2013
Its a white crime and they will never do anything about it.
They make a law for places you gamble at to post a phone number for gambling anonymous but when it comes to bar they can't even make a law to post the phone number of a taxi.
But

Rochester, NY

#27 Nov 24, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
Condolences to the family of this innocent victim of stupidity and arrogance. Drunk driving is never a mistake.
I hope his creep gets more than the minimum months or years allotted for this crime.
"They'll never learn unless harsher laws are enforced."

Especially for murders,shootings, illegal gun possesion. Solve the "communitys" real problems first.
DOTTIE

Rochester, NY

#28 Nov 24, 2013
If the white kids in the burbs grow up seeing their parents drinking and driving then what do you expect them to do when they grow up?
Sid

Penfield, NY

#29 Nov 24, 2013
According to your posts, every white male is a drunk driver. The bars aren't the problem, it's people like you make general and incorrect assumptions.

Is every black male a crack user or child molester? OK, bad example, but you get the idea.

“"Trust no one"”

#30 Nov 24, 2013
Gods Property wrote:
I second that. The most ugly truth of the situation though is that penalties no matter how stiff will not stop certain people from driving drunk. They are unable to see possible consequences for their actions. With their inability to see the possible consequences or their ability to just ignore them they will always make the selfish choice to do as they please.
Marcy

Rochester, NY

#31 Nov 24, 2013
Sid wrote:
According to your posts, every white male is a drunk driver. The bars aren't the problem, it's people like you make general and incorrect assumptions.
Is every black male a crack user or child molester? OK, bad example, but you get the idea.
I would not trust any of them around my kids. Read the paper, turn on the news.
Sid

Penfield, NY

#32 Nov 24, 2013
Marcy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not trust any of them around my kids. Read the paper, turn on the news.
You have to clarify that. White drunk drivers (the myth) or black crack users?
Marcy

Rochester, NY

#33 Nov 24, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks of course!
Sid

Penfield, NY

#34 Nov 24, 2013
Sorry, should have assumed that. Black adult men (just to distinguish age) do like the kids. Usually after prolonged drug use. You would think so of them would become priests.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#35 Nov 24, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
When is the last time you heard of a local black crack user killing an innocent person?

I think you are white, and you are defending the white crime of drunk driving even if it kills other whites.

6 months for taking a life is not right.

I even think a completely sober person that ran a red light by accident and killed someone should get more then 6 months in jail.

But 6 months for killing someone while drunk driving and not even being able to recall you were driving in the first place?
Sid

Penfield, NY

#36 Nov 24, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
6 months for killing someone while drunk driving and not even being able to recall you were driving in the first place?
Write to your legislators, demand action. Organize a ground swell against it. It will never get solved here, due to the extremely limited exposure this forum has.

You're right, laws in the U.S. don't deter anyone that chooses to drive drunk. The penalties are not commensurate with the crime.

Reference other areas (like Europe and Asia) that have far more stringent laws regarding drunk driving. Do some research. Wikipedia has an entire section on penalties around the world, by continent. Glad I could help. You're welcome.
WarmerByTheLake

Rochester, NY

#37 Nov 24, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
When is the last time you heard of a local black crack user killing an innocent person?
I think you are white, and you are defending the white crime of drunk driving even if it kills other whites.
6 months for taking a life is not right.
I even think a completely sober person that ran a red light by accident and killed someone should get more then 6 months in jail.
But 6 months for killing someone while drunk driving and not even being able to recall you were driving in the first place?
Um....How about the black buck who drove his 88-89 yr old mama into a tree? Remember they b on duh way to see baby dady in duh hospital. dady kicked duh bucket when he fines out his baby mama b stiff.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#38 Nov 24, 2013
WarmerByTheLake wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....How about the black buck who drove his 88-89 yr old mama into a tree? Remember they b on duh way to see baby dady in duh hospital. dady kicked duh bucket when he fines out his baby mama b stiff.
He wasn't drunk.
There wasn't even any mention of alcohol in the news story.
I've told you this before, but you refuse to understand that.

“"Trust no one"”

#39 Nov 24, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Write to your legislators, demand action. Organize a ground swell against it. It will never get solved here, due to the extremely limited exposure this forum has.
You're right, laws in the U.S. don't deter anyone that chooses to drive drunk. The penalties are not commensurate with the crime.
Reference other areas (like Europe and Asia) that have far more stringent laws regarding drunk driving. Do some research. Wikipedia has an entire section on penalties around the world, by continent. Glad I could help. You're welcome.
Europe in general also has much less of a car culture then North America. People in much of Europe depend much more on on public transportation,bicycles, and walking in the everyday life than we do here. That is a big factor in the difference between us and them when it comes to the different statistics. They depend much less on cars in their general getting around. We in North America tend to drive anywhere we go. While in Europe they tend to mostly drive only when it is a long distance.

Since: Feb 13

Rochester, NY

#40 Nov 24, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Europe in general also has much less of a car culture then North America. People in much of Europe depend much more on on public transportation,bicycles, and walking in the everyday life than we do here. That is a big factor in the difference between us and them when it comes to the different statistics. They depend much less on cars in their general getting around. We in North America tend to drive anywhere we go. While in Europe they tend to mostly drive only when it is a long distance.
Another reason why they're healthier, and in better shape........
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#41 Nov 24, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't drunk.
There wasn't even any mention of alcohol in the news story.
I've told you this before, but you refuse to understand that.
Strange that he was arrested for DWI isn't it? Get your facts in order before you spew your spam Rhonda. While we are at it troll, I believe that anyone caught DWI and kills someone should be locked up the same amount of time as any other person that commits murder. Also would you like to compare the amount of shootings/stabbings that end in murder done by blacks? The number of people killed by white drunk drivers isn't even 1/25th of what is done by your peers Rhonda. So please tell us what is the bigger problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There should be a job openings website 5 min Devonte 9
Amy Pierson never took her eyes off Thomas John... 12 min Devonte 11
No jobs in Auburn 26 min Cuomo Supporter 9
Did anyone see that Rob Astorino ad on TV? 33 min Cuomo Supporter 2
A Protest for white suburban homeless drunks an... 4 hr RFCBF isaidiot 7
Forbes lists Rochester as "Opportunity City" 8 hr HA ha 3
Ann Coulter Thinks You Are an Idiot if Your Man... 8 hr EthnicInfatuation 1
•••
•••
•••