Walking Ghost Caught On Tape?

Valentown is a Historical Museum located in Victor, New York, containing local historical artifacts of Victor and Rochester, New York. Full Story
lol

Plymouth, PA

#1 May 8, 2008
i did c it move

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#2 May 9, 2008
Iím unable to play the video due to a java error. It may be safe to assume this is essencially the same video

It sure does make you consider the possibility of ghosts, no doubt. Itís unlikely itís actually a ghost though. A good friend of mine living in the Rochester area sent me the video link last year just prior ot my last visit north.

I was lucky enough to meet J Sheldon Fisher back in the mid 70ís. He was certainly an interesting person and I very much enjoyed the conversation with him.

Iíve been through the museum numerous times and was there as recently as July í07. If there are truly ghosts Valentown would be the ideal place.

“formerly known as "im bored"”

Since: Apr 08

rochester ny

#3 May 10, 2008
lol wrote:
i did c it move
I saw it too, but i'm skeptical because of the technology we have nowadays, the video guys can do wonders on what we are looking at.

I guess the day i really see one, i'll probably crap my pants, run like hell or stand there like an idiot frozen in time, due to pure fear, but i'll be a true believer at that point.

“My POV”

Rochester area

#4 May 10, 2008
I agree with I am bored, I did see something move, but it could have been just the changing light, which moved constantly during the footage. I would love and hate to see a real ghost. Depends on its mood, I guess!

Since: May 08

Rochester, NY

#5 May 29, 2008
Why would one jump to the conclusion that it is a ghost? Maybe they shot through a window and it is the reflection of a real human. Perhaps it is radio interference. It could be a bad used tape.

I prefer the authentic bigfoot photos ;)
http://www.angelfire.com/co4/OBSC/page1.html

“My POV”

Rochester area

#6 May 29, 2008
I just looked at a couple of those. They are also inconclusive. Something is there, but is it a Sasquatch? Hmm. For those who don't believe, there is no proof. For those who do, no proof is necessary.

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#7 Jun 14, 2008
With modern technology you can make anything seem real.

I am a Christian, and I have ghosts in my home. I see them occasionally. I also believe I see ghosts of some of my cats.

“My POV”

Rochester area

#9 Jun 16, 2008
Are these things really being updated? I read the above post from Daniel on Saturaday and replied Saturday night. This says it was posted yesterday. Today is Monday, and I haven't seen any thing updated most of the weekend. What gives?

“My POV”

Rochester area

#10 Jun 16, 2008
Ok, now they've caught up with us.
edgardo

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2009
I thinck thatz a true story cause da body dies and yur soul stays alive i believe in ghost spirits
edgardo

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2009
Wow if u been thru it yull believe it its scary but i guess we have to deal with the unexplain storys
i am bored wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw it too, but i'm skeptical because of the technology we have nowadays, the video guys can do wonders on what we are looking at.
I guess the day i really see one, i'll probably crap my pants, run like hell or stand there like an idiot frozen in time, due to pure fear, but i'll be a true believer at that point.
lol

Rochester, NY

#13 Dec 28, 2009
dead is dead there is no ghost or spirits
lights out is simple It means lights out.Its all over

“My POV”

Rochester area

#14 Dec 28, 2009
Altho' this story is over a year old, the controversy goes on forever. I believe that a person's spirit, the thing that makes you, you, and different from me, goes on. Where it goes is another controversy, but if there wasn't a unique spirit in each of us, we would be like animals from the same litter--no discernable difference between our personalities. It MUST go somewhere, it doesn't just stop, it CAME from somewhere, so I believe it lives on. I wuld really hate NOT to believe that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how is al sharpton still alive if racism is real? 11 min Ezra 26
Honky Visit? 20 min Ezra 2
CPS visit? 28 min Ezra 3
White Suburbans Still After Our Black Mayor 1 hr Karma Chameleon 7
What does wease cares pay for 1 hr r truth 5
White Man Arrested for Driving Park Murder 2 hr Karma Chameleon 4
Al Sharpton - USA's Official Buffoon 3 hr America the racis... 3
Lonsberry Tries To Capitalize Off NYPD Tragedy ... 4 hr Karma Chameleon 36
Rochester Dating
Find my Match