White Suburbans Caught stealing on tape again

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2013
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Suspec...

"""A vehicle is left unlocked in a driveway overnight and broken into by one or more suspects while the vehicle’s owner is asleep.
"""""

Like you have to be a stupid white to break into a car that is left unlocked. Why not just use the unlocked door??

And also stupid of suburban whites to make a big deal out of this.
Why don't they just lock their car doors??

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Opposed to city folk who break into liquor stores, can't get out, and have to call 911 on themselves?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Wow, you would think with that kid being shot and killed a few years back in the town of Greece, they would learn. Funny thing too, this lady has a bunch of video cameras on her house but she leaves her car unlocked? Sounds like she was baiting stupid people to rob her.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 23, 2013
morality wrote:
http://www.13wham.com/news/loc al/story/Suspects-In-Car-Break -Ins-Caught-On-Tape/B5x9UaVjfk CP3JOPioY0LQ.cspx
"""A vehicle is left unlocked in a driveway overnight and broken into by one or more suspects while the vehicle’s owner is asleep.
"""""
Like you have to be a stupid white to break into a car that is left unlocked. Why not just use the unlocked door??
And also stupid of suburban whites to make a big deal out of this.
Why don't they just lock their car doors??
Wow, Crotchety. Did you even bother to watch the video? Seriously? How are those new meds working for you? Apparently they aren't. They clearly said and showed the kids opening the unlocked doors. Soooo....you just proved ONCE AGAIN what a freakin tard you are! Bwahahahahahaaa!!!!

Location hidden

#5 Apr 23, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
Opposed to city folk who break into liquor stores, can't get out, and have to call 911 on themselves?
oppose to what links??

Location hidden

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Crotchety. Did you even bother to watch the video? Seriously? How are those new meds working for you? Apparently they aren't. They clearly said and showed the kids opening the unlocked doors. Soooo....you just proved ONCE AGAIN what a freakin tard you are! Bwahahahahahaaa!!!!
nickbo, you clearly didn't read the story, as it says:

""""A vehicle is left unlocked in a driveway overnight and broken into by one or more suspects while the vehicle’s owner is asleep.
"""""

And unlocked vehicle was broken into. duh

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 24, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
""""A vehicle is left unlocked in a driveway overnight and broken into by one or more suspects while the vehicle’s owner is asleep.
"""""
I guess you really are as stupid as you appear. You take words with multiple meanings and assume the incorrect definition is used. Wow. You are actually going to attempt to spin this into making you right when you are clearly wrong. Unreal. Watch the video, Crotchety. You posted the link.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 24, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
"""""
Even if a door is locked or unlocked when someone enters it without permission it is considered being broken into fool.Didn't you get pass the 7th grade in the RCSD? As you say DUH! What a fool some people are. Now go back to your ripple,smoke your blunt and wait for your "check" to be dropped off in your mailbox. Just saying.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 24, 2013
What ever name you use nickbo you are still wrong and so is the news reporting the story.
If you open an unlocked door it is NOT "breaking into".

You might say it is with your sloppy and incorrect grammar, but going into an unlocked car is not the same as "breaking into it".

If I notice my neighbor left his car window open during a rain storm and I open the unlocked door to roll up his window, does that mean I broke into it??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monroe County Veterans Discount Card 23 min nickbo13 2
Pittsford says no to tattoo parlor 2 hr call1176 1
Pittsford Says No Tattoo Parlor 2 hr Pumpkin Roit 10
what BROTHER WEASE CARES foundation will NOT p... (May '12) 5 hr slammersucks 58
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" CANCELLED by TLC 5 hr Pegasus 11
Breaking news 5 hr Gates PD Mental H... 21
Kitten Rescued from Vacant House Fire 9 hr K Borman 7
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]