Danielle Pitcher sentence
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kenworthw900a

Fairport, NY

#46 Apr 15, 2012
TNT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because vlacks don't go to college OR have jobs!
he/she has a valid point
RLGIFJN

Rochester, NY

#47 Apr 15, 2012
NSF098 wrote:
<quoted text>
You disgust me. Gabrielle was an incredibly smart and talented individual who, in fact, didn't get into Nazareth on an athletic scholarship. The fact that you think you can draw conclusions from a last name only highlights your ignorance.
Yah, they are all white racists on here.
They hate to admit that's it's always white people that are the stupid ones drinking and driving and killing people.

I can't recall the last time in this area that a minority was drunk and driving and killed someone, that's if it's ever happened?

It will happen again and again, nobody will learn anything from Gabrielle's death, cause these whites only get a couple months tops for this sorta thing. It's all a big joke to them.
sherylatc

Farmington, MI

#48 Apr 15, 2012
Who gives a crap. Tonight we will have another black shoot a black and tomorrow the same thing. Blacks killing blacks for no reason. They were not out drinking or did something foolish. It was just that they blacks longer value life. And if we have no shooting tonight we will sure have a stabbing. And the country is all up in arms over Tryvon? Blacks are out of control.
RLGIFJN

Rochester, NY

#49 Apr 15, 2012
sherylatc wrote:
Who gives a crap. Tonight we will have another black shoot a black and tomorrow the same thing. Blacks killing blacks for no reason. They were not out drinking or did something foolish. It was just that they blacks longer value life. And if we have no shooting tonight we will sure have a stabbing. And the country is all up in arms over Tryvon? Blacks are out of control.
In the Rochester area, so far this year, there has been more whites dead then blacks dead. So, I don't know what u r talking about.
HerbG

Farmington, MI

#50 Apr 15, 2012
RLGIFJN wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Rochester area, so far this year, there has been more whites dead then blacks dead. So, I don't know what u r talking about.
88 shootings, 51 murders and 200 stabbings in the city of Rochester? Things are so wonderful on Main Street that the City Police now have a trailer with 30 officers and a camera. All blacks out of control. No white here except the fools that work downtown.
RLGIFJN

Rochester, NY

#51 Apr 15, 2012
HerbG wrote:
<quoted text>
88 shootings, 51 murders and 200 stabbings in the city of Rochester? Things are so wonderful on Main Street that the City Police now have a trailer with 30 officers and a camera. All blacks out of control. No white here except the fools that work downtown.
What are you talking about?? Where are these numbers from??
There hasn't been 51 murders this year.
Are you not counting this DWI a murder???
Cause whites killing each other in their cars while drunk is murder to me. The only difference is that blacks that murder are held accountable, while the white like Pretty white Ms Pitcher is set free, allowed to be sentenced after the holidays, then is allowed to finish her school before doing her few weekends in jail. You even hear of a black murderer getting a deal like that??

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#52 May 16, 2012
I can't believe this sentence.
kill a person and get 6 months.
45 days served on cushy weekend garbage detail and the remainder to be served, with what, croissants?
this b.s.
great message to the community on the anti-DWI efforts.
I guess you just need money for a good lawyer and you're all set.
again, this is b.s.
it's a slap in the face to anyone that has lost family to a drunk driving a vehicle.
once again, this is b.s.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#53 May 16, 2012
i_m_watching wrote:
I can't believe this sentence.
kill a person and get 6 months.
45 days served on cushy weekend garbage detail and the remainder to be served, with what, croissants?
this b.s.
great message to the community on the anti-DWI efforts.
I guess you just need money for a good lawyer and you're all set.
again, this is b.s.
it's a slap in the face to anyone that has lost family to a drunk driving a vehicle.
once again, this is b.s.
I totally agree and said the same thing earlier this year.
Fiandach&Fiandach can get you off a murder charge or get you a slap on the wrist for the right amount of money!!

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#55 May 16, 2012
Getreal482 wrote:
Number 1 this wasn't murder these were two girls who were out partying. No one forced the girl who got killed into the car she got in willingly. Number 2 the girl who got killed parents took this for what it was "AN ACCIDENT". Her parents didn't even want the other girl to even do any jail time. So to the racist blacks here you can't compare this to say, The four blacks gunned down this week by other blacks as same type of crime. But nice try at making whites look as bad as blacks carry on.
a) I am not black. I am an independent semi-conservative white kat.
b) NO ONE can make the decision to put another person's life in jeopardy because of their stupidity, arrogance or neglect. period.
c) if you really believe that spew, you're an idiot.
d) the parents will not be happy if this snowflake gets another DWI, will they?

0
1luvTa

Saint Paul, MN

#56 May 16, 2012
Meh. She's not very pretty. I don't care about any of this.
miamor

Kabul, Afghanistan

#57 Jul 9, 2012
you people are so judgemental. you know nothing in depth about this case for you to be judging the way you are and even if you did it is not your place. you are not god. to say that she is going to get beaten in jail. what is wrong with you to wish such a thing upon someone you know nothing about. Calling her a snowflake? what do that even mean. You do not know her. You are talking like you are some sort of do all right kind of person and even if you were you still wouldnt have the right to be talking about her and judging her the way you are. nobody does. do you have no sense of empathy at all? what has the human race come to, to ridicule accuse and judge? what happened was absolutely terrible. it was a tragedy. My prayers go out to both the families and especially to Danielle for having to live with this horrible mistake. And as for you "im watching". Go read a bible.
Mad5479

Rome, NY

#58 Aug 6, 2012
It may be because her dads a Sherriffs Department investigator in Oswego County! She really should have known better. She just figured she was above the law. She was probably taught that dad would get her out of trouble.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#59 Aug 6, 2012
miamor wrote:
you people are so judgemental. you know nothing in depth about this case for you to be judging the way you are and even if you did it is not your place. you are not god. to say that she is going to get beaten in jail. what is wrong with you to wish such a thing upon someone you know nothing about. Calling her a snowflake? what do that even mean. You do not know her. You are talking like you are some sort of do all right kind of person and even if you were you still wouldnt have the right to be talking about her and judging her the way you are. nobody does. do you have no sense of empathy at all? what has the human race come to, to ridicule accuse and judge? what happened was absolutely terrible. it was a tragedy. My prayers go out to both the families and especially to Danielle for having to live with this horrible mistake. And as for you "im watching". Go read a bible.
Seriously?
A "cult" book?
Nice defense there.
MCLAstudent

Albany, NY

#60 Mar 12, 2013
Danielle is a lovely young girl. She made a mistake that she will never forgive herself for. Along with the legal punishments she's been given, she'll have the punishments she gives to herself for the rest of her life.
And these comments on here are FILTH! How date anyone judge her appearance and make accusations, when you know nothing about the case!
We love you, Danielle! Never lose sight of the love you receive from your family, the Acevedo family, and the MCLA community!

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#61 Mar 12, 2013
MCLAstudent wrote:
Danielle is a lovely young girl. She made a mistake that she will never forgive herself for. Along with the legal punishments she's been given, she'll have the punishments she gives to herself for the rest of her life.
And these comments on here are FILTH! How date anyone judge her appearance and make accusations, when you know nothing about the case!
We love you, Danielle! Never lose sight of the love you receive from your family, the Acevedo family, and the MCLA community!
A "mistake"?? She killed someone.
She killed someone and got away with it.
She got a great deal that is never offered to black city folk that kill people.

Since: Feb 13

Canandaigua, NY

#62 Mar 12, 2013
morality wrote:
<quoted text>
A "mistake"?? She killed someone.
She killed someone and got away with it.
She got a great deal that is never offered to black city folk that kill people.
I agree!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump to provide update on path forward in Afgh... 1 hr Bovenzi13 5
Rachel Barnhart is just looking for a job 1 hr Bovenzi13 48
Parcel 5 2 hr Bovenzi13 5
Trump Campaign Hiring Black Actors at $10/hr 4 hr IescapedNY 10
Buffalo LOSES again 17 to 10 4 hr perfect lix dix 23
Trumps Appoval Rating Now 10% 4 hr perfect lix dix 9
Can Bannon Take Down Trump? 4 hr perfect loser 6

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages