Albion police recover body believed t...

Albion police recover body believed to be 15-year-old Katherine Sanchez

There are 72 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Feb 19, 2011, titled Albion police recover body believed to be 15-year-old Katherine Sanchez. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

The Village of Albion Police has announced that as a result of a joint investigation, authorities have recovered a body they believe to be Katherine Sanchez.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dan

United States

#63 Feb 24, 2011
why doesn't everyone just stop and give their condolences to the family.
Disturbed

Batavia, NY

#64 Feb 24, 2011
Did everyone see the women tearing after her husband? Why did the police allow this to happen? What if she had a weapon? We have some losers for Cops around here. You don't allow this type of outburst unless your looking for attention yourselves. I'm tired of losers giving Albion a bad name. You cops take look at your un professionalism please. You kidding me?
miss40i

Batavia, NY

#65 Feb 25, 2011
So many people are blaming this on a race... its not about a race. All races kill, blacks, whites, mexicans. It just so happens that this particular race killed someone in our community and we have to find a scapegoat.
Super Star

Honeoye Falls, NY

#66 Feb 25, 2011
Disturbed wrote:
Did everyone see the women tearing after her husband? Why did the police allow this to happen? What if she had a weapon? We have some losers for Cops around here. You don't allow this type of outburst unless your looking for attention yourselves. I'm tired of losers giving Albion a bad name. You cops take look at your un professionalism please. You kidding me?
It's to bad that she didn't have a weapon, She could have saved the county & state taxpayers lots of money.
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#67 Feb 25, 2011
miss40i wrote:
So many people are blaming this on a race... its not about a race. All races kill, blacks, whites, mexicans. It just so happens that this particular race killed someone in our community and we have to find a scapegoat.
If immigration was involved in this investigation and not cases of white missing kids, then what else can it be then about RACE?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#68 Feb 25, 2011
Super Star wrote:
<quoted text>
It's to bad that she didn't have a weapon, She could have saved the county & state taxpayers lots of money.
now THAT, would've been a GREAT video!!!
miss40i

Batavia, NY

#69 Feb 28, 2011
Old Firecrotch Barnfart wrote:
<quoted text>
If immigration was involved in this investigation and not cases of white missing kids, then what else can it be then about RACE?
What i was saying is that this particular case involved an illegal mexican and people are blaming the race. It's not a race issue but an issue of sick people in this world, whether they be white, black or whatever. All Mexicans don't do this kind of terrible crime and it's a shame that people are blaming a race. It's like saying that if a black person kills then all black people are murdurers. And if a white person commits rape that all white people are rapists. Its not just a particular race that does this crap. All races commit crimes.
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#71 Feb 28, 2011
Well people blame race, thats just how it is.
And the police that were involved with this case blamed race to, thats why they called the Immigration department to help them "investigate".
Mickey Goldmill

Rochester, NY

#72 Feb 28, 2011
Old Firecrotch Barnfart wrote:
Well people blame race, thats just how it is.
And the police that were involved with this case blamed race to, thats why they called the Immigration department to help them "investigate".
Maybe we need to I.D. blacks too. Make sure no illegals from Haiti, Dominican, Brazil, or Africa.

----------
You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#73 Feb 28, 2011
Seeing we are so close to the Canadian border, you'd think they find a few white illegals and have them on TV.
But I bet if a local illegal Canadian was missing, we could call the police and they would search and investigate with out even thinking if they were illegal or not.
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#74 Feb 28, 2011
The Urban Institute estimates "between 65,000 and 75,000 undocumented Canadians currently live in the United States."

I bet they are mostly WHITE too.
Andrew R London

North Tonawanda, NY

#75 Apr 3, 2014
Dean London wrote:
ICE is gonna have a whole lot of questions for you and you dept. Border Patrol. Shame on the farmers who promote these illegal people. DSS and the fraud they commit by giving bennies to these people. Wake the hell up you are the problem. And our town resembles a 3rd world scum hole because of this trash on society.
not to mention how my wife and son contribute to the drug problems in town and both drive under the influence constantly. Maybe someone should look into how many car accidents Martha and Andrew have had and investigate why so many? And how is it that they get away with it most of the time? Police help maybe? Martha hit a school bus for Pete's sake! Are you waiting for them to kill someone dean? Mr mayor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IescapeNY was almost invoved in a threesome 1 hr perfect 15
marvs pizzeria park ave. 9 hr perfect 14
What's Wrong With College Town? 9 hr perfect 21
Why do my threads get hot? Because Rochester tr... 9 hr perfect 4
Bacteria Beach season is starting 9 hr perfect 7
Joe Barkley is the Guiding Voice of this Forum 9 hr perfect 8
Fair port is a racist town 12 hr Ha Ha 81
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages