Albion police recover body believed t...

Albion police recover body believed to be 15-year-old Katherine Sanchez

There are 72 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Feb 19, 2011, titled Albion police recover body believed to be 15-year-old Katherine Sanchez. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

The Village of Albion Police has announced that as a result of a joint investigation, authorities have recovered a body they believe to be Katherine Sanchez.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

maddog2008

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2011
Why do we keep letting trash like her killer into our country?,OH,I know,it is the liberal P/C thing to do.Next question,is he here legally? What is it with the Hispanic race?,they seem to do more rapes anginst children than whites and blacks put together.Just asking.
aaa

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2011
How very sad..My prayers go out to her family..Things like this are so unjust..should not happen...God Rest her soul...

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#4 Feb 19, 2011
insert 1/2" drill bit in hammer drill, place against base of skull, pull trigger and push HARD.
WB

New York, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2011
Why do the uneducated conservatives and liberals have to make everything political? The fact that they try to make everything the fault of a political ideology shows that they are the ones that really hate America.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#6 Feb 19, 2011
he's her brother-in-law.
how does anyone ever break the sanctity of the supposed role of being a protector for your little sister-in-law?
just kill this hump scumbag.
jail is too good for him.
another example of why the entire country needs the death penalty.
slammer

AOL

#7 Feb 19, 2011
The latinos are getting as bad as the Blacks in the city now!! Is nothing sacred anymore since they kicked God out of schools and almost everyone's lives for fear of offending the 14% that don't want him around?? Screw you if you can
t handle it I want him to be present and I'll make sure you are there to listen to me whether you want to or NOT. I am offended that you think I offended you fags!??
Kenya Bowoshia

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2011
Very Sad to say the lease
hint

Mumford, NY

#9 Feb 19, 2011
My condolences to her family. I was hoping she just ran away.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 19, 2011
maddog2008 wrote:
Why do we keep letting trash like her killer into our country?,OH,I know,it is the liberal P/C thing to do.Next question,is he here legally? What is it with the Hispanic race?,they seem to do more rapes anginst children than whites and blacks put together.Just asking.
Whites have the raping of kids down to a science!!!!!!!!
Sick Bastards!!
whatsitallabout

Rochester, NY

#11 Feb 19, 2011
May this rotten bastard rot in hell for what he has done!
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#12 Feb 19, 2011
Why would the Immigration and Customs Enforcement be involved in this case and not the Britknee Drexel's case??
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#13 Feb 19, 2011
I wish I was of Mexican descent, cause it would be soo easy to sue the poop out of our local police departments and the great Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Old Firecrotch

AOL

#14 Feb 19, 2011
MizzLopez wrote:
<quoted text> Whites have the raping of kids down to a science!!!!!!!! Sick Bastards!!
LOOKS like it was of your family members that did this sick basturd deed huh! You spoke too soon missy, He was your race and nationality too!. "Looks like the latinos have this raping of family members down to a science now!!"

PS. Latinos ain't WHITES They are closer to being kneegrows

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 20, 2011
Old Firecrotch wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOKS like it was of your family members that did this sick basturd deed huh! You spoke too soon missy, He was your race and nationality too!. "Looks like the latinos have this raping of family members down to a science now!!"
PS. Latinos ain't WHITES They are closer to being kneegrows
Oh please!!!! The white man rapes his own children for sport then they brag about at work! So typical of the whites to sweep the dirt under the rug..........Just like those filthy white priest putting their fingers in the butts of alter boys........Sick Bastards!!!
byron

Bradford, VT

#16 Feb 20, 2011
She was hot.

God bless the family.
slammer

Rochester, NY

#17 Feb 20, 2011
byron wrote:
She was hot.
God bless the family.
She was hotter then the Drexel chick.
But if she was ugly, she'd probably still be alive.
Old Firecrotch

AOL

#18 Feb 20, 2011
MizzLopez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please!!!!Just like those filthy white priest putting their fingers in the butts of alter boys........Sick Bastards!!!
They do that so that YOU can lick their fingers and swoon about the taste, Your whole Latino family are basturds and I don't think she was all that pretty anyway, but I am not attracted to children like YOU and your degenerate Husband are!
Just A Neighbor

Batavia, NY

#19 Feb 20, 2011
I wonder if the border bros. will kill him in prison for his crime. Else wise taxpayers will pay 25,000$ plus per year for this Devil to be in prison each year for life. Come on southsiders help us.
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#20 Feb 20, 2011
"Oh please!!!!Just like those filthy white priest putting their fingers in the butts of alter boys........Sick Bastards!!!""

ROFLMFAO

Your right on target with that one.
Look, the cracker can't even use his on name when talking trash, he has to use mine. lol

Senor Pendejo Maricon

Rochester, NY

#21 Feb 20, 2011
maddog2008 wrote:
Yeah, just like what ever ethnic backround your family was and all the killers and rapists that they were from their country and came here.
Dago immigrants who brought the mafia and death and crime.
Limeys and Krackers who killed and raped the Indians.
That Hun Kraut who killed the Lindbergh baby.
Frogs, Micks, Polacks, Beet eaters, whatever.

But guess what, Immigrant men are less likely to commit crimes than American-born males.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patients are asking for help after Orchard Park... 1 hr die in pain 1
Charges Against ConJob Forthcoming 6 hr IescapedNY 2
Lavar Balls: A LOSER to the ninth degree 7 hr IescapedNY 2
Cuomo: Bridge renaming backlash personally hurtful 10 hr Colabri 15
Have yo started your Christmas shopping yet? 10 hr Colabri 21
Trump Accused by 13 Women of Sexual Abuse 10 hr Colabri 5
I'm working on Thanksgiving at the hotel and co... 14 hr IescapedNY 7

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance