ONLY $1,000 Reward to help find Window breaker

Posted in the Rochester Forum

whatever

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 12, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://www.democratandchronicl e.com/story/news/local/2014/06 /11/school-bus-hit/10334675/
I can't believe they only offer $1,000.
Maybe they should make it a fund where all of us can pitch in and make it a larger amount.
I agree money unfortunately is what people do what they should do in the first place.
3rd Shift

Rochester, NY

#3 Jun 12, 2014
What I think is funny is that you have a few broken window, maybe shot but probably NOT. The media goes nuts, police go nuts, people in panic mode.
Now for the funny partof Rochester blacks are shot every year and thirty or fourty are killed every year and nobody cares, barely makes the news.
3rd Shift

Rochester, NY

#4 Jun 12, 2014
Correction

Should say. Now for the funny part "hundreds of Rochester blacks are shot every year and thirty or 40 killed every year and nobody cares, barely makes the news"
3rd Shift wrote:
What I think is funny is that you have a few broken window, maybe shot but probably NOT. The media goes nuts, police go nuts, people in panic mode.
Now for the funny partof Rochester blacks are shot every year and thirty or fourty are killed every year and nobody cares, barely makes the news.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2014
Yeah, but these black murders have mostly been solved. No harm done.
3rd Shift wrote:

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#7 Jun 13, 2014
My folks live in Greece and a few years ago someone threw a brick through their family room window. It was late in the evening and my brother was watching tv. Of course it scared him to death. They did call the police and filed a police report but of course they never found this jerk.
bunny

Pittsford, NY

#8 Jun 13, 2014
A reward?
Why because the cops are incompetant?
Why can't the cops in Rochester for once do their jobs and find the idiot doing this????
Like every case you see - they cant fins suspects or solve this one either - go figure!!!!
Now they speculate the shooter may riding in car while firing?
What are they a sharp shooter, able to hit these moving targets, and oursmart the police?
Why not postion some police in the woods for a few weeks to stake out the area.
Put cameras up like hunters use.
The state of this city, the crime, lack of any cases ever solved, poor management - it makes me ashamed and embarassed to be from this area
3rd Shift

Rochester, NY

#9 Jun 13, 2014
bunny wrote:
A reward?
Why because the cops are incompetant?
Why can't the cops in Rochester for once do their jobs and find the idiot doing this????
Like every case you see - they cant fins suspects or solve this one either - go figure!!!!
Now they speculate the shooter may riding in car while firing?
What are they a sharp shooter, able to hit these moving targets, and oursmart the police?
Why not postion some police in the woods for a few weeks to stake out the area.
Put cameras up like hunters use.
The state of this city, the crime, lack of any cases ever solved, poor management - it makes me ashamed and embarassed to be from this area
Arrests made in 16 out of seventeen murders so fat this year. That dosen't sound incompetant to me.
Guess what everyone arrested has in common? Common you can do it.
Avoid Rochester at all costs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messages to Bob Lonsberry (phase 2) (Mar '12) 5 hr Yams 393
Local Police Officer Honored Rescuing Child 9 hr Yata 2
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 11 hr Rocco 101
Teraysah Barker the trash of Rochester 11 hr FUN FUN FUN 15
Birds of a feather flock together. 17 hr Nickbos Friend 2
Truth erased on Topix 22 hr Rhondas Friend 6
Over/Under on black shootings this holiday week... 22 hr Rhondas Friend 5
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE