MapleLeaf

Rochester, NY

#26 Jul 26, 2013
rochmetro wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww..If I don't like someone I steal their name.
Actually I only do it to one person in particular.
Baba Booey

Winchester, VA

#27 Jul 26, 2013
I was born in Rochester, Monroe County, New York on April 18, 1927 to my Italian immigrant parents, Antonio and Nunziata. My father was a hard working man who made his money in construction. It took him 10 years of extorting money in Syracuse (Sicily) to raise enough to fund the emigration of his wife and my brothers. My mother was a housekeeper who died in labor during the birth of my youngest brother, Vincent in 1939. I am the 3rd of fourteen children and we all fit into a three bedroom house in Rochester's 8th ward, what is now the Joseph Avenue area south of Clifford.

I was educated at Franklin for about one year before I dropped out. In 1942 to go fight overseas. At least that was my intent. I ran away from my broken home that year, but became a slave to life on the streets. I was lured into Rochester's crime family around that time and worked my way up to becoming a made man by 1945. Some of the things I did during this time of my life are very regrettable, but I am glad I went through what I did as it made me a much wiser person today.

For example, I used to loiter in the Rochester subway, intimidating people and convincing them to give me a dime or some other small monetary payment. I had all the power in the world for a few years, I was even next in line to replace mob boss Stanley Valenti before my incarceration.

I was arrested in 1954 for allegedly robbing nineteen local establishments including Sibley's, Cappy Sexton's Hots in Charlotte, Giuseppe's Pizzeria on Lake Ave, Hegedorn's in Webster, Kurlan Pharmacy on Jefferson Ave, Prices Market and Woolworth's downtown on E Main Street, as well as numerous other places. I maintain my innocence to this day, but I allegedly made out with over $4,000 using violent tactics such as beating women with blunt objects. I served 20 years for these alleged acts and was released on parole in early 1975.

At this point I was determined to better myself. I moved away to San Francisco where I met some wonderful people and worked as a cab driver. There, I lived in the heavily Italian North Beach neighborhood of the city. It was here that I met my wonderful late wife Phueng, who was working as a prostitute at the time.

Phueng and I quickly fell in love and packed our bags for Bangkok in 1977 where we married on my 50th birthday. Oh, what a joyous day it was!

Unfortunately, I fell into a deep depression within the next year and became addicted to heroin. Along with this turn towards a darker place in life, I reverted back to my old ways of crime. I would do small jobs for the local organized crime unit in Thaliand called the Chao Pho. Some of the things they had me do still haunt me to this day, but it was for the drugs. Heroin had me in a chokehold and eventually cost me my marriage.

Sometime during the winter of 1984, I came home from a long night of gambling (which is illegal in Thailand) to my wifes dead body laying in our bath tub. It was a horrific sight that is literally making me tear up recalling that night. What I discovered was that another man active in the underworld of Bangkok wanted me dead for my activities and used my wife to send a warning. This man is no longer living thanks to karma.

In the Spring of 1985 I met up with some American tourists and convinced them to bring me back to the states as I did not have documentation to be living in Thailand. They agreed and we landed in San Antionio.

For the next few months I hitchhiked across the country on my way back to Rochester where I moved in with my younger brother in Greece.

By the late 1980s I became addicted to crack cocaine AND heroin. This was the darkest point of my life, far worse than my tribulations in Thailand. I don't remember much between 1988 and 1993 other than long nights walking the streets of Monroe Ave asking for money.

Since the late 90's I have been living in a quiet section 8 apartment on Parsells. I haven't had a job since 1999 and all I do is sell ish from Savers. Life is good.
Baba Booey

Winchester, VA

#28 Jul 26, 2013
It won't let me post my story... what the hell...
Baba Booey

Winchester, VA

#29 Jul 26, 2013
Nevermind... what the hell...
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#30 Jul 26, 2013
I was born a poor black child...

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#32 Jul 27, 2013
Baba Booey wrote:
...long nights walking the streets of Monroe Ave asking for money.
Since the late 90's I have been living in a quiet section 8 apartment on Parsells. I haven't had a job since 1999 and all I do is sell ish from Savers. Life is good.
Have you been saved by the Mormons yet?
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#33 Jul 27, 2013
I was born at a early age on a dark and windy night in Georgia.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#34 Jul 27, 2013
I grew up in the town of springfield.
I tend to torment Bart simpson.
I laugh at stupid stuff.
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2302/2510825375...
Baba Booey

Winchester, VA

#36 Jul 27, 2013
I used to be known as "Crazy Donny" on Monroe Ave in the early 90's, some of you might remember me...
Emilio

Pittsford, NY

#37 Jul 27, 2013
Baba Booey wrote:
I used to be known as "Crazy Donny" on Monroe Ave in the early 90's, some of you might remember me...
I remember you. Wow, I haven't heard that name in years. You were also known as "Gay Donny" as I recall. How ya doing?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#38 Jul 27, 2013
Emilio wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you. Wow, I haven't heard that name in years. You were also known as "Gay Donny" as I recall. How ya doing?
EPIC
Hewys Mom

Pittsford, NY

#39 Jul 28, 2013
My only daughter has found her first love, and it is Topix. I told her to start off easy and stay in her own area, but the lights of the big city where too much for her.

She has always had an active imagination (which the doctors say is good for a youngster diagnosed as dull-normal), and likes to make up imaginary friends that she always gives funny names to.

We live in Newark, and are dirt poor ever since her Dad left me for a topless dancer. The support money gets stuffed down her g-string I guess, because we haven't seen a dime since he booked it.

She has aspirations to be a doctor, or lawyer. Of course, these dreams will never come true because she is scrambled up brain wise. I've got a feeling that she will see a lot of doctors and lawyers in her adulthood, but that is as close as she will come to either profession.

She will probably be the fourth generation of dirt poor, continuing the family tradition. Let's face it, Newark doesn't turn out Nobel Prize winners. We have more success minting waitresses, Qwikie Mart clerks and pole dancers with our women.

It hasn't been easy on either of us. She has seen a constant stream of men come and go through our trailer. I suppose I wasn't the best example of a Mom, but I've been clean and sober for the last four months (as terms of my probation dictate).

Thanks for being so kind to my "special" little angel, and her multiple personalities that never form a cohesive thought. Bless you fine people in Rochester, even the darkies.
WhiteyWhite

Rochester, NY

#40 Jul 28, 2013
Hewys Mom wrote:
........., even the darkies.
Dont worry she'll be bring one of us back to the trailer soon to hit you both off with something "special".
Hewys Mom

Pittsford, NY

#41 Jul 28, 2013
WhiteyWhite wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry she'll be bring one of us back to the trailer soon to hit you both off with something "special".
Sorry, I may be a little loose with my choice of men, but I draw the line at black guys. Hewy, well who knows?
Inspector

Henderson, NV

#42 Jul 29, 2013
This is the best thread in a long time.
Baba Booey

Winchester, VA

#43 Jul 29, 2013
Emilio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. Are you fkin kidding me? I was NEVER in my LIFE known as "Gay Donny."

Good thing you don't know me in real life.

You'd find out real quick why they used to call me "Crazy Donny."
Emilio

Pittsford, NY

#44 Jul 29, 2013
You always thought you were a tough guy, we always thought you were a c******ker. Maybe we were wrong, but I doubt it. Still puttin' kneepads on your jeans?
Mandingo

Hacienda Heights, CA

#45 Jul 30, 2013
Emilio wrote:
You always thought you were a tough guy, we always thought you were a c******ker. Maybe we were wrong, but I doubt it. Still puttin' kneepads on your jeans?
You're right. I remember him too. Definitely light in the loafers. Used to get beat up a lot, hustled gay guys near the pizza place. I heard he made a ton of money working the Flanigan's parking lot, and the rest rooms at the theater.
Angelo_Tazzini

Miami, FL

#46 Aug 1, 2013
Gay Donny, yeah. Never knew him as crazy Donny. Used to hang near Mama Taccone's restaurant. Wasn't he pan handling for change for a while? Definitely someone to avoid, and not because he was a tough guy.
YIKES

Rochester, NY

#48 Aug 1, 2013
getting paid.

that's what we do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 White Penfield Men arrested for breaking into... 27 min RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Lonsberry Tries To Capitalize Off NYPD Tragedy ... 35 min Justice Served 35
D&C 2015 Price Increase 37 min CDJ 12
NYS Police Want Bullet-Proof Cop Car Windows 55 min RacistFireCrotchB... 24
how is al sharpton still alive if racism is real? 57 min America the racis... 5
Warren refuses to release Facebook comments 57 min Justice Served 15
White Mom Arrested for Giving Drugs to Inmate 58 min RacistFireCrotchB... 6
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info