White Judge Gives White Girl 1 Year F...

White Judge Gives White Girl 1 Year For Killing Her Friend

Posted in the Rochester Forum

tasteofurownmede cine

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 25, 2014
And whites are worried about black girls fighting at school......they should be more worried about what other whites are doing to and with their kids.

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#5 Mar 25, 2014
What a retard the creator of this thread is.
She injected someone who asked to be injected. She isn't really responsible for what happened. Totally different than shooting or stabbing someone for dissing you or to rob them. Kinda like comparing apples to a dump truck.

#7 Mar 25, 2014
Retard.... I'm not your love interest.
Brenda Hardaway??? Changing the subject???

#8 Mar 25, 2014
How much jail time did Brenda get???
She didn't do those things but she did start a fight with police trying to prevent a lawful arrest and resisted her own arrest when she assaulted the police. She even admits to being in the wrong and that it was all her fault.

#10 Mar 25, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Brenda got half the amount of time as the white girl that KILLED someone got.
And she didn't start a fight, not once did she hit the cop, she didn't lay a hand on the cop, so I find it hard to say she assaulted anyone. She had to say she was wrong and at fault or else this racist white judge may have sentenced her the same amount of time as he gives whites that KILL people.
The girl didn't really kill anyone. She was doing what the dead junkie wanted. Again she didn't kill the girl..I don't even see it as manslaughter or any type of homicide. The person asked to be shot up and would have died if she did it themselves.Brenda however did however try and stop an arrest, start a fight, and resisted her own arrest. I saw the video, I saw what happened. She was swinging .

#11 Mar 25, 2014
Intent also has a lot to do with how sever the crime is. Brenda intended to do what she did, the junkie did not intend to overdose the person.

#13 Mar 25, 2014
Not Nickbo. Don't want replies on a thread get a blog.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#14 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Black Brenda got half the amount of time as the white girl that KILLED someone got.
And she didn't start a fight, not once did she hit the cop, she didn't lay a hand on the cop, so I find it hard to say she assaulted anyone. She had to say she was wrong and at fault or else this racist white judge may have sentenced her the same amount of time as he gives whites that KILL people.
She tried spray the cop with mace and tried to stop her felon brother from being arrested troll or did you "somehow" forget that? You are the one that should be talking to the hand Rhonda.
Rhonduh

Conesus, NY

#15 Mar 26, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>She tried spray the cop with mace and tried to stop her felon brother from being arrested troll or did you "somehow" forget that? You are the one that should be talking to the hand Rhonda.
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart is the poster child for the "Bell Curve"

Recomended reading

The "Bell Curve"

#17 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Tried to tried to tried to, but she did absolutely nothing.
And the cop must have been a mind-reader to figure out what she was "trying to do".
Watch the damn video! You only have to TRY for it to be a crime. Let me come and TRY and kill you and then if you don't die let me go because I only TRIED.
Watch the video, you can clearly see her fighting. Losing but still fighting. Even Brenda says she was wrong and got what she deserved.

#19 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>
So now she was trying to kill the cop??
If she wanted to she could have beat that cops butt.
Watch the video, she did nothing and he could handle it.
You're an Effing idiot...I never said she was trying to kill the cop. You need to develop some skills in basic Reading Comprehension. I was making an example to refute your asinine comment that she only tried and therefor did nothing wrong.
Watch the damn video because I did and that BSC broad was swinging. She was certainly fighting n that video. Just because she lost doesn't make any difference. She even says that's what happened and she got what she deserved. You can't try and stop the cops from making a lawful arrest of someone else, start getting physical, and say someone wasn't doing anything.

#21 Mar 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Tried to tried to tried to, there is no way for anyone to say what another person was "trying to do". And the so called "lawful arrest" was as what Chief Uncle Tom would call an action against the Spirit of Policing.
Ummm..... You're wrong on so many levels... If I swing my fist at you and you move away from it, it is correct to assume I was trying to hit you. See how easy it is when someone uses the gray matter between their ears.....She was fighting in the video.

#22 Mar 26, 2014
When you make a decision and take an action to stop something and you fail, you TRIED.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#23 Mar 26, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm..... You're wrong on so many levels... If I swing my fist at you and you move away from it, it is correct to assume I was trying to hit you. See how easy it is when someone uses the gray matter between their ears.....She was fighting in the video.
You will never win because she is never wrong in her mind and will lie or hide because she knows she is wrong. It would be hard for her to use any grey matter, there is nothing between her ears except vacuum and hate. S/N: She loves the attention any way she can get it as she has no life besides being a racist baiting troll that even uses other names to agree with herself, how sad is that?

#25 Mar 26, 2014
RachelFromCardServices wrote:
The only thing the video shows is officer Lucas Krull trying to hand cuff her and he couldn't do it.
Because she is fighting him. Thanks for proving me right.

#27 Mar 26, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>You will never win because she is never wrong in her mind and will lie or hide because she knows she is wrong. It would be hard for her to use any grey matter, there is nothing between her ears except vacuum and hate. S/N: She loves the attention any way she can get it as she has no life besides being a racist baiting troll that even uses other names to agree with herself, how sad is that?
But it is so funny to see her getting pissed from time to time.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#28 Mar 26, 2014
RachelFromCardServices wrote:
The only thing the video shows is officer Lucas Krull trying to hand cuff her and he couldn't do it.
Another name change Rhonda? Good grief.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#29 Mar 26, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>But it is so funny to see her getting pissed from time to time.
I have to agree with you. It is fun to see her make a complete idiot of herself while thinking that she is the smartest poster on these threads. Got to also love all of the name changes she does when she is being made a fool of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Johnson switches to 13WHAM (Aug '10) 9 min Bruce popper 41
Happy anniversary President Donald Trump 15 min Bruce popper 9
I work 3 jobs with no life 31 min isecapedny 26
Trump's Lie Of The Day 39 min isecapedny 41
Top 21 reasons Wegmans sucks (May '16) 1 hr anickstairs 17
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 1 hr MSNBC is fake news 1,015
Melissa McCarthy Loses Job on NBC's Saturday Ni... 2 hr IescapedNY 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance