Applebee's Offers Veterans Free Food

Posted in the Rochester Forum

crotchfacefarted

Conesus, NY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
And your black prez wants to put chips in everybody within the next year. Did you read about that yet fartbag? even you blacks will be tracked watch what happens when that jigger tries that sh*t. I can tell you this it will be one of the biggest mistakes that black as*hole will do. American soldiers died of all races to just let this black scum take away everybody's freedom yes even you blacks. See how much you blacks will be dealing crack when they know every move you do. laugh all you want but this is what hes going to do.
stank breath whites

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2012
crotchfacefarted wrote:
And your black prez wants to put chips in everybody within the next year. Did you read about that yet fartbag? even you blacks will be tracked watch what happens when that jigger tries that sh*t. I can tell you this it will be one of the biggest mistakes that black as*hole will do. American soldiers died of all races to just let this black scum take away everybody's freedom yes even you blacks. See how much you blacks will be dealing crack when they know every move you do. laugh all you want but this is what hes going to do.
He's your black president too. Why is this a racial thing? No one said anything about race except you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 11, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://www.13wham.com/news/loc al/story/Applebees-Veterans-Da y-free-meals/K3uZJzt0zUOo2MMEv JcuXA.cspx
I wonder if nickbo wore some crazy looking hat when he went to get his hand-outs?
You truly are obsessed with him, aren't you? Holy wow! Seriously, Crotchety...you do realize that like 75% of all people of your race get free food every month, right? Their children get free breakfast and lunch at skool (if they go and aren't causing a ruckus at Liberty Pole)and free fire hydrant water parks all summer....hmmmm...let's seeee....free rent, phones, internet,clothes....did I miss anything? Help me out here...anyone??? lol. Dumbarse that you are. I bet you could probably get free meds to get over your obsession too. Let me look that one up for ya! ;)~

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 11, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you making excuses to make you feel better in taking handouts?
Don't you have a former employee to sue? Oh wait...sorry. Already tried that and failed at that too, didn't you, Crotchety? BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
crotchfacefarted

Rush, NY

#8 Nov 11, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
He's your black president too. Why is this a racial thing? No one said anything about race except you.
I hate him and everything he stands for. And coming from the racist name (stank breath white)? whoz beez raciz andz shitz.
I remember

Rochester, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
I remember I attended a benefit for the vets once. It was a spaghetti and meatball dinner. I made a point out of thanking and shaking the hands of as many of the vets as possible. Eventually, I was face to face with a black man and I put out my hand and said "thank you" for your service. He said "I have been sentenced to do janitorial services here for community service, but you're welcome anyway". I took inventory of the contents of my wallet as I walked away.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 12, 2012
I remember wrote:
I remember I attended a benefit for the vets once. It was a spaghetti and meatball dinner. I made a point out of thanking and shaking the hands of as many of the vets as possible. Eventually, I was face to face with a black man and I put out my hand and said "thank you" for your service. He said "I have been sentenced to do janitorial services here for community service, but you're welcome anyway". I took inventory of the contents of my wallet as I walked away.
Was he actually doing any work or just loafing around?
KoonOnKoonCrimez zz

Penfield, NY

#11 Nov 12, 2012
WaahShout fo da brothaz outs infront of da store axin err body fo sum change n to axe to hold a ciggawet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First to Ever Receive Food Stamps was a WHITE w... 8 hr Otay Panky 37
White Racist Lesbians Forced to raise Black Chi... 9 hr yet to be determined 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Joe Voter 6,473
White Man Face 9 Years Gets 6 Months 9 hr yet to be determined 3
All Whites Look Alike 10 hr Ha Ha 4
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 10 hr Ha Ha 15
Do sturdays hit and run count as a homicide or ... 11 hr IslamSucks 3
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 15 hr Naughtyrobot 29
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]