“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#1 Mar 29, 2013

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#2 Mar 30, 2013
A Binghamton University student is accused of possessing $25,800 worth of cocaine found during a traffic stop Thursday, along with a stash of drugs and weapons at his fraternity house on State Street in the city, police said.

Anthony Hilmi, listed as a commuting junior at BU, was pulled over by police on the city of Binghamton’s North Side, when officers found more than a quarter-kilogram of powder cocaine in the vehicle, according to the Broome County Special Investigations Unit Task Force.

Hilmi was returning from New York City when pulled over in Binghamton, police said.

Investigators, carrying a search warrant, raided Hilmi’s room at the non-recognized Zeta Beta Tau (ZBT) house at 196 State St. in Binghamton, where 2.8 grams of powder ecstasy, 3.7 grams of hallucinogen mushrooms, 205.5 grams of marijuana, 4 Ambien pills and suspected steroids were seized, police said.
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/C...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 31, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
http://videos.huffingtonpost.c om/daycare-provider-accused-of -sex-abuse-517661963
How about posting some local crimes instead of posting about crimes five states away CC? Guess that you couldn't hide behind your anti-white hate if 95% of the crimes are commited by your LOCAL peers,right? Get a life,go try to sue another police department to keep yourself busy troll.Just saying.------ SN: Hope they fry the POS pervert in the report -----
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 1, 2013
THE KINGPIN DRUG DEALER IN NY? JAMAL LEONARD, MARSH RD. PITTSFORD, WHITE. RESPONSIBLE FOR OVER 10 MIL ANNUALLY IN DRUG SALES. WHITE, WHITE, WHITE AND LOOKS LIKE THE UNIBOMBER TED KAZINSKI.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
THE KINGPIN DRUG DEALER IN NY? JAMAL LEONARD, MARSH RD. PITTSFORD, WHITE. RESPONSIBLE FOR OVER 10 MIL ANNUALLY IN DRUG SALES. WHITE, WHITE, WHITE AND LOOKS LIKE THE UNIBOMBER TED KAZINSKI.
Still looking for a picture of Jamal Leonard. It's the blackest white guy name I've ever heard.
Sue Higgenbotham

Rochester, NY

#12 Apr 2, 2013
it is in our DNA, I think.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/index.html

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

#13 Apr 2, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
How would yo know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 2 hr watchman69 36
March 27, 2009 - VERBAKEL ASSAULT 3 hr Gods Property 9
This Dude is MY hero 3 hr Gods Property 1
Looking for Crime Statistics for Greece 3 hr Gods Property 5
Irondequoit cop accused of making racist comments 3 hr Flimsy wall of de... 17
One person is dead after being hit by an Amtrak... 3 hr DitulliosMojo 1
Here's your Nut CASE 3 hr Flimsy wall of de... 3
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web