Civic Center garage
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#67 Aug 24, 2014
Thurston wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful. DD will turn you in and have your account pulled. As she would say... LOL.
I just reported her husband for using her account illegally. They're investigating it on Monday. They were really ticked.
My husband did not use my account illegally. I gave him permission.
Thurston

Pittsford, NY

#68 Aug 24, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband did not use my account illegally. I gave him permission.
Sorry, to late. I already sent the complaint in. I directed them to your husband's post. They wrote back and said a third person is not allowed to use an individual's account, so the account is in violation of their terms. You're probably going to get booted Monday. Bye Bye.

I alerted them to your other accounts also.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#69 Aug 24, 2014
Thurston wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, to late. I already sent the complaint in. I directed them to your husband's post. They wrote back and said a third person is not allowed to use an individual's account, so the account is in violation of their terms. You're probably going to get booted Monday. Bye Bye.
I alerted them to your other accounts also.
Dont have other accounts!
Sapphire Skylar

Rochester, NY

#70 Aug 27, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband did not use my account illegally. I gave him permission.
Hey Boo, you told me not to let other people know you gave me your password and you then announce it. Just like you gave me your EBT pin # so I can buy junk food at Price Rite and Dollar Store, and get TA money to buy you your cigs and beer.
Elizabeth

Minneapolis, MN

#71 Aug 27, 2014
She is an embarrassment to women, retarded people and waitresses.
Cold hard facts

Rochester, NY

#72 Aug 27, 2014
Looks like the bums and winos have migrated from the Civic Center garage to other garages in downtown, and it's not pretty, there is now territory fights from the new interloper bums against the old bums who had squatter rights in the other garages. Just like watching Animal Planet or Nat-Geo, when an animal intrudes and they fight for dominance.
Elizabeth

Minneapolis, MN

#73 Aug 28, 2014
Cold hard facts wrote:
Looks like the bums and winos have migrated from the Civic Center garage to other garages in downtown, and it's not pretty, there is now territory fights from the new interloper bums against the old bums who had squatter rights in the other garages. Just like watching Animal Planet or Nat-Geo, when an animal intrudes and they fight for dominance.
Which garage did you end up it? Is the adjustment going OK? Are you the new Alpha bum?
Lizzy Borden took an axe

Rochester, NY

#74 Aug 28, 2014
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Which garage did you end up it? Is the adjustment going OK? Are you the new Alpha bum?
I'm gonna move to Minneapolis to be near you , do you recommend the Centre Village Parking Ramp,
Hawthorne
LaSalle Court Parking Ramp
Hennepin at 10th
or Riverfront Municipal?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#75 Aug 28, 2014
Lizzy Borden took an axe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna move to Minneapolis to be near you , do you recommend the Centre Village Parking Ramp,
Hawthorne
LaSalle Court Parking Ramp
Hennepin at 10th
or Riverfront Municipal?
I may move to minneapolis too. My husband is sick of Cuomo and afriad Astorino may lose to another job killing governor. Or that Louise Slaughter may be job killing Queen. He and I will vote for Assini in November. But we'll have to leave if we have to. Sell the house. Sell some random items on the internet and to second hand thrift shops. And make a one way trip to Minneapolis.
Emerald Elizabeth

Rochester, NY

#76 Aug 28, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I may move to minneapolis too. My husband is sick of Cuomo and afriad Astorino may lose to another job killing governor. Or that Louise Slaughter may be job killing Queen. He and I will vote for Assini in November. But we'll have to leave if we have to. Sell the house. Sell some random items on the internet and to second hand thrift shops. And make a one way trip to Minneapolis.
I can find you a nice shack in Rochester, Minnesota, near the Mayo Clinic so they can treat you.
Elizabeth

Minneapolis, MN

#77 Aug 28, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I may move to minneapolis too. My husband is sick of Cuomo and afriad Astorino may lose to another job killing governor. Or that Louise Slaughter may be job killing Queen. He and I will vote for Assini in November. But we'll have to leave if we have to. Sell the house. Sell some random items on the internet and to second hand thrift shops. And make a one way trip to Minneapolis.
First off, Cuomo will be reelected by a landslide. No one has any question about that.

PLEASE DO NOT even consider coming to Minneapolis, people are very normal here. You also need a state permit to live here, which takes nearly a year of paperwork. You have to get an attorney, and it costs a lot. For a couple, the cost could run, maybe,$5,000.00 each. It costs a lot to live here. Very few trailer parks.

We have Rep Michelle Bachman. We'll gladly trade Rep Louise Slaughter for Bachman any day of the week. Bachman is as crazy as you are.
Elizabeth

Minneapolis, MN

#78 Aug 28, 2014
Emerald Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
I can find you a nice shack in Rochester, Minnesota, near the Mayo Clinic so they can treat you.
Mayo Clinic is good, but not that good. They no longer due electroshock.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#79 Aug 28, 2014
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, Cuomo will be reelected by a landslide. No one has any question about that.
PLEASE DO NOT even consider coming to Minneapolis, people are very normal here. You also need a state permit to live here, which takes nearly a year of paperwork. You have to get an attorney, and it costs a lot. For a couple, the cost could run, maybe,$5,000.00 each. It costs a lot to live here. Very few trailer parks.
We have Rep Michelle Bachman. We'll gladly trade Rep Louise Slaughter for Bachman any day of the week. Bachman is as crazy as you are.
A job killing governor being elected by a landslide? I dont think that many people want to avoid vacations and avoid common core.

Because of good people posing as poor children.
Elizabeth

Minneapolis, MN

#80 Aug 29, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
A job killing governor being elected by a landslide? I dont think that many people want to avoid vacations and avoid common core.
Because of good people posing as poor children.
This comment makes absolutely no sense. You never make any sense. You are a troll.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#81 Aug 29, 2014
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment makes absolutely no sense. You never make any sense. You are a troll.
I do make sense. Stop the bs immediately!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC Stores in UK Close Because of Chicken Shortage 31 min IgnoreRachel 10
The View Helped Trump 44 min Ha ha is unemployed 6
Tops Headed for Bankruptcy 52 min IescapedNY 42
new posting guidelines read 58 min IescapedNY 3
Publicly shaming you all 1 hr IgnoreRachel 8
where is trump trash? 1 hr Ha ha is unemployed 3
News Jimmy Fallon parties at Upstate NY pub to celeb... 3 hr IgnoreRachel 1

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages