Garbage Plate is Garbage

Garbage Plate is Garbage

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Sam

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2014
What kind of f---- moron would eat that shit? I mean come on, it looks like dog food and it's loaded with grease. I have never tried it and would have to get paid plenty to try it. I don't know why people eat that shit. It's a total waste of money. Eating it is like trying to give yourself a heart attack. I would rather eat a salad.
Snitches get Stitches

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2014
Then go eat a salad you pansy.
If you dont like the looks of it and are too chicken yit to try it, then pipe down and go to your vegan cafe.

Plenty of foods that are not exactly appealing that taste great. and many that look good or appetizing that are not flavorful.
CanadaRocs

Guelph, Canada

#3 Apr 8, 2014
Sam wrote:
What kind of f---- moron would eat that shit? I mean come on, it looks like dog food and it's loaded with grease. I have never tried it and would have to get paid plenty to try it. I don't know why people eat that shit. It's a total waste of money. Eating it is like trying to give yourself a heart attack. I would rather eat a salad.
Says a lot about Rochester when one of it's biggest claims to fame is the Garbage Plate. LMAO!
Sam

Rochester, NY

#4 Apr 8, 2014
Snitches get Stitches wrote:
Then go eat a salad you pansy.
If you dont like the looks of it and are too chicken yit to try it, then pipe down and go to your vegan cafe.
Plenty of foods that are not exactly appealing that taste great. and many that look good or appetizing that are not flavorful.
You are what you eat, I would hate to see what you look like. On second thought I can probably imagine, If you like that greasy pile of dog food, keep eating it, fat ass. You're probably 5 ft. tall and 5 ft. wide.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#5 Apr 8, 2014
You're probably a girl.
Taxation without represen

Port Charlotte, FL

#6 Apr 9, 2014
Cops say dykes are worst than Nick Tahoes at midnite. Lol

Beware of liberals posing as Americans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha changed to my username, why? 3 hr perfect 40
Trump Spreads Claim that Clinton's Mentor was K... 6 hr perfect 13
Life Without Shame (TV Show). Anyone? (Feb '13) 8 hr PlayDoctor 23
Little league World Series 15 hr Truth hurts liberals 6
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 17 hr slammer is not af... 696
haha prefers justin over amanda 17 hr perfect 14
News Brittanee Drexel missing for six months (Oct '09) Aug 28 Solved 117

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance