lawrence upshaw jr
ole yellar

West Leyden, NY

#1 Apr 18, 2011
ok i am seriously looking for this man... there has to be someone out there who knows him... bday 4/20!! sister sherry, used to live in utica, johnson park... please let him know asap. thanx people.
Denny Dimwitt

AOL

#2 Apr 19, 2011
IF you don't say WHY you are looking for him NO ONE WILL RAT HIM OUT TO YOU AT ALL either here or on Craigslist! And certainly NOT if you are asking around Rochester cause them Kneeeegers there don't snitch at all!
ole yellar

West Leyden, NY

#3 Apr 21, 2011
got ya... just for the record i was'nt expecting anyone to post his phone num or add.. just to let him know and contact me through here... figured he might see my name "ole yellar"' and figure it out... just a old friend looking to see how he's doing and say hello no drama as i'm married with kids.. if he see's this he'll know who i am and how he changed my life for the better until he went away 2/13:( last time he saw me i had my baby girl with me...holla at me.. so, not looking to start drama or "rats" if you know him just let him read this, let HIM make the decision. peace out..
Imad

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2011
Haven't heard the name since 1986 in California. Same name perhaps a different person. Said he wuz from Brooklyn, NY
Shana

Memphis, TN

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Looking for him also just want to catch with an old friend sum of yall know who i AM you lived with me for awhile before i left
Sorry to say

Bronx, NY

#6 Jul 16, 2012
but Lawrence passed away a few years, I believe his sister Sherry still lives in Rochester and his older sister Gwen lives in Texas
ole yeller

Westernville, NY

#7 Jun 24, 2014
Sorry to say wrote:
but Lawrence passed away a few years, I believe his sister Sherry still lives in Rochester and his older sister Gwen lives in Texas
i cannot believe that took my breath away dont play please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Jun Un has finally gone off the rails 3 hr IescapedNY 47
The Geniuses in Brighton Don't Lock Their Car D... 5 hr IescapedNY 7
A local woman confronts a burglar in her own home 6 hr Bovenzi13 5
News Rochester man charged with 36 counts of sexual ... 6 hr Rhonda 7
Some Guy in Penfield Left $500 in a Shirt Pocke... 6 hr Rhonda 4
Twitter, the Russians and Trump 13 hr IescapedNY 4
Whatever Happened to Alan Morrell 13 hr Bovenzi13 1

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance